Stalone charged in Australia

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
He'll get off with the minimum, I hope.

I'm sure he has a medical need for these and they were prescribed to him by a trust worthy doctor. He probably was unaware of the Aussie laws.

How much total HGH is in 48 vials of Jintropin?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I heard about that back when it happened. Only one source reported it (I think ESPN). I tried Googling it the next day, and nothing... I guess it's still ongoing after all.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...wonder if he got the GH from Signature???

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so if you have a "legal" script can you enter a foreign nation with medications? This is of course bypassing whether he did or di not but if one has a script can you travel with your "marginal" meds or does it stop at the border of wherever?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You do need to declare it...and as the first order said, in Australia, you need to get governmental approval...in other words, declare it and have it approved but customs as it being for personal use

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Rocky has every right to use growth hormone...I mean if you can survive Clubber Lang I doubt hgh is going to cause any problems...

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
They showed a brief moment of it on TV last night..he looked terrible..like he hadn't slept in weeks and they mentioned he was on his way to Thailand to film another Rambo movie....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fact:Dolph Lundren Put Sly in the hospital during a sparring session, while filming. Those were Dolph's days when he was a competive fighter, I beleive, along with going to school.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Competitive fighter, like how? MMA, Boxing, some other martial arts?

I didn't know this about the punisher...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Our laws are completely over the top. Nothing gets through!

PH's are non existent. Even certain proteins have been seized at customs because of one or two of the ingredients.

All he needs to say is "erm i'm Aboriginal" and they'l give him a case of beer and some methodone and he'l be on his way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Competitive fighter, like how? MMA, Boxing, some other martial arts?

I didn't know this about the punisher...
I forget where I got this from. Maybe the special edition Dvd, maybe I read it, maybe a friend told me it, not sure where I got this from, ive known this a few years now but it is fact.It might have been on his website

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I jsut went to his website...

This guy shouldn't even be an actor...He went to grad at MIT for engineering...wtf...and he's a third degree black belt...and he was part of the 1996 us olympic pentathalon team...wtf...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah he can fight. He probally choose acting over fighting. He is not as humerous as Arnold in movies , he seems very serious, a trait many fighters have. Not too say fighters arnt humerous or can develop there humor but it could be from getting hit and taking it seriously, who knows.....Ive done a lil fighting in my life for survival...boxing also..good skills to learn even if its basic...basic survival skills if you have to use them. Bruce Lee once said the tool is there if you need it(talking about kicking ass)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I loved him in Johnny Mnemonic. ****ty movie, but he played that character to the hilt. Funny as all hell.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
He actually attended the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm

Got his mastres at University of Sydney

And a Fulbright scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston

He is primarily a Kyokushin stylist (Mas Oyama)