Yes, I believe this is whats wrong with me!

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mean its not real? What am I going to take for my Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder?? haha

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there are a lot of people taking medications that dont need to. mental health professionals prescribe meds because its easier than dealing with the problem if there even is one. I see so many people with mental disorders that abuse drugs. without the cocaine they are normal.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
there are a lot of people taking medications that dont need to. mental health professionals prescribe meds because its easier than dealing with the problem if there even is one. I see so many people with mental disorders that abuse drugs. without the cocaine they are normal.

There's a chicken-and-egg problem there. Many people with mental illness self-medicate with drugs/alcohol. At some point down th eline, it becomes difficult to untangle what problematic behavior is the result of the underlying illness and what is caused by the substance abuse.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I cant watch TV for 4 minutes without thinking I have 5 serious diseases.

Like, do you ever wake up tired in the mornings, oh my god I have this, write this down whatever it is I have this.

Half the time you dont even know what the commercial is, there are people running through fields or flying kites or swimming in the ocean. That is the greatest disease ever, how do you get that? that disease comes with a hot chick and a puppy.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I cant watch TV for 4 minutes without thinking I have 5 serious diseases.

Like, do you ever wake up tired in the mornings, oh my god I have this, write this down whatever it is I have this.

Half the time you dont even know what the commercial is, there are people running through fields or flying kites or swimming in the ocean. That is the greatest disease ever, how do you get that? that disease comes with a hot chick and a puppy.
Yea, I think its symptoms are ; I don't have all the things in life I want(big house,sports car, rocketship, supermodel girlfiend).....
so, There must be some "medical reason" for my lack of...whatever?....taking pills is a lot easier then personal responsibility or even accountability for the realities in my life!

I am waiting for the cheaper generic version!!!