Awards
  • Established
wild... guess noone will ever know except the stripper n cop

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
wild... guess noone will ever know except the stripper n cop
Too late.

Anyhoo...personally I couldn't care less, I feel the officer was right to have gotten away scot-free, badge or no, but that's me. Although he should have been fined like any other person who commits petty thievery. He did after all use the strip club owner's merchandise without paying the owner.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Too late.

Anyhoo...personally I couldn't care less, I feel the officer was right to have gotten away scot-free, badge or no, but that's me. Although he should have been fined like any other person who commits petty thievery. He did after all use the strip club owner's merchandise without paying the owner.
Sounds a bit like entrapment to me and at what point does what the officer appears to have done become okay? I'm with the Judge on this one.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Sounds a bit like entrapment to me and at what point does what the officer appears to have done become okay? I'm with the Judge on this one.
It's hardly okay. If you were arrested for stealing a book from a bookstore, I would expect you to be fined or given a proper sentence for theft or destroying merchandise. So by all means he should have been given a sentence-one that fit the crime. But it means nothing, because the Strip Club Owner did not bother to prosecute as he should have. Does a computer keyboard sue a thief for stealing it? Of course not.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's hardly okay. If you were arrested for stealing a book from a bookstore, I would expect you to be fined or given a proper sentence for theft or destroying merchandise. So by all means he should have been given a sentence-one that fit the crime. But it means nothing, because the Strip Club Owner did not bother to prosecute as he should have. Does a computer keyboard sue a thief for stealing it? Of course not.
What the hell are you talking about. Did you even read the link?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Very thoroughly. Did I get something wrong, sir?
You seem to be under the impression that he stole something from the strip club owner...What he did was follow and entrap a stripper.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
You seem to be under the impression that he stole something from the strip club owner...What he did was follow and entrap a stripper.
Correct. He used the strip club owner's property without paying.

I, too, would expect someone to be caught and taken to court if they filched a rental vehicle without consent of the owner.

However, I will not speak more on this subject, as it will only cause controversy. Carry on.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

I, too, would expect someone to be caught and taken to court if they filched a rental vehicle without consent of the owner.

However, I will not speak more on this subject, as it will only cause controvesy. Carry on.
The strip club owner does not have ownership over the girl...in any case I've voiced my view and will let this thread go where it wants to go.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm with you Ziricote. The evidence speaks for itself. If you read the link, it says he pulled over all the other stripers also. He was stalking her. No doubt, this crime was pre-meditated.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

However, I will not speak more on this subject, as it will only cause controversy. Carry on.
lol this is Cali, not Nevada. Therefore prostitution is illegal and the strip club owner has no ownership of the woman. There simply was not enough evidence to support that he forced anything on her to put him in prison for it. Please try to understand the difference between what you, me and everyone here thinks(and prob. did) happen and what was proved in a court of law. There simply is not enough evidence to support 1) he did in fact use his authority to get a handjob and entraped her (so he goes to prison as result) or 2) to prove it was actually consential (for all we know, according to her place of business(slut) she could have jerked him so she woundnt get a citied and later got decided to get back at him for it. So the only thing to do in a neutral situation like this is to dismiss the charges, unless anuy other viable evidence can be brought forth:)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter what she did. His profession and position is supposed to look past that. What he did was wrong and in my opinion should have suffered jail time. The fact he's ran pretty much every stripper's license and put himself in this situation tells me he got off because he had a good lawyer.

He should be registered as a sex offender, in my opinion.

And as for the owner suing for misuse of his property? You have got to be kidding me.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
^ true i do agree with the proof of running the #'s, so at least the did have that kind of evidence. Then again is it a surprise nothing happened to him lol. Look at the area, plenty of money, lots of influence, last thing a PD needs is a convicted sex offender working for them, so of course they prob had some 'leverage'

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he was fired and this was just what was left of the lawsuit. The police Dept. Paid the woman. At least he won't be representing cops anymore...People like this are trash.