Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people just don't have a chance from the beginning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww...one less bloodsucking, trashy bimbo on the planet. Karma's a *****, eh?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wish not to speak poorly of the deceased, she payed the ultimate price. Poor little girl ( the newborn).

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mourn the heros in Iraq and Afghanistan...not this...thing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mourn the heros in Iraq and Afghanistan...not this...thing.
Interesting. Don't mourn this 'thing', because of the way she lived. Mourn a soldier knowing nothing of how he lived, only how he died. There are plenty of pieces of **** human beings who just happen to die in fatigues.

They are both someones child and or parent and they are both sad things that happen in this thing called life.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Don't mourn this 'thing', because of the way she lived. Mourn a soldier knowing nothing of how he lived, only how he died. There are plenty of pieces of **** human beings who just happen to die in fatigues.

They are both someones child and or parent and they are both sad things that happen in this thing called life.
I am going to have to agree with you on everybit of what you said.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
She had an extraordinary beauty. a big Texas blonde with classic curves.

I think of her aa a role model for todays youth;

Her life is a caution to all young women,

and for the young boys her Playboy spread is very inspirational!

-life and beauty are fleeting-R.I.P.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Well moral of this story is don't take TRIMSPA.

Kish

Awards
They called here a cultural icon...wtf ! Sorry , the media made fun of her for years now today they are all teary eyed and somber...ie Nancy Grace...acting like she lost her best friend...poor kid...hope she is taken care of ... RIP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She had an extraordinary beauty. a big Texas blonde with classic curves.

I think of her aa a role model for todays youth;

Her life is a caution to all young women,

and for the young boys her Playboy spread is very inspirational!

-life and beauty are fleeting-R.I.P.
The woman was as dumb as they come...sold her integrity in order to "snag her a rich guy", had little class, seemed to neglect her son...all the things that are WRONG with the world.

Yeah, don't encourage intellectual and moral betterment...just haver big boobs and act like a bimbo....great role model there.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
She never new any better. I dont think she had the life skills to deal with just being an average woman, mother, or wife. Let alone being a celebrity. I feel sorry for her.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
This calls for a celebration. Drinks all around!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I kind of agree with dsade because she's not the type of woman a self-respecting man would like to be with. However, I feel bad for the little girl :(

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
i feel sorry for her. Also she should be an example to all the skinny doped up lookin models that are popular today. I feel that in her prime she was a "classic" lookin chick. I just like girls with curves i dont know. Anyhow sucks for her newborn no parents or siblings.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
The woman was as dumb as they come...sold her integrity in order to "snag her a rich guy", had little class, seemed to neglect her son...all the things that are WRONG with the world.

Yeah, don't encourage intellectual and moral betterment...just haver big boobs and act like a bimbo....great role model there.
I did not know her as well as you must have known her.

If you have a problem with big boobed bimbos, then we are two different people.

It is a bit ambitious to expect intellectual morality from a trailer-living stripper, who was lucky enough to become a well- known Playboy centerfold.

The last time I picked up a Playboy it was not for moral betterment.

Anna Nicole was not the only woman who ever tried to marry a rich guy.

She was a symptom of today's society not the cause of its anti-intellectual state.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Well moral of this story is don't take TRIMSPA.
Exactly, the moral of this story is don't be this person!!!

Money, fame and beauty are not the only goals in life.

She is a role model because she was beautiful and achieved fame and wealth but, it never made her happy!

Society is programed to believe;

Fame = Envy = happiness

Money = envy = happiness

Beauty = envy = happiness

Big boobs = big boobs
okay the last one is true!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She was miserable because she sold herself for fame and wealth...like as street whore. When one has no appreciation of what wealth means - producing beyond what one consumes - and just sees it for something to be gotten at any price, then one is worthy of scorn.

Again, we seem to agree that she is a symbol of all that is WRONG with this culture...I think you cut her too much slack by giving her the shelter of ignorance. Ignorance is usually maintained by choice.

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Guys.

We're deriding someone who made money off their looks on a bodybuilding forum.

Think about that for a moment. D:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
"in life we make mistakes, those of us who find true success learn not to repeat those mistakes." She used her skills/ looks to find success, her version of success is different than mine, but she is a "celebrity" and i am not. Anyone who can capture the interest of the media, fans, and wealthy old men is no different than ANY actor, musician, or politician. The bottom line is is you were hideously deformed, its possible that you could still pursue any of those careers, but entirely impossible at the same time. Can you picture a hideous lead actress in a love drama, or the singing elephant man. THis world is harsh to those not beautiful and they have no sense of self or confidence to be successful. We live in a vain world our thirst for diamonds, rims, designer names, spacious homes drives the economy and the people in it. We all make little girls want to be rich, most of us want to be famous, and noone here hasnt used drugs to get what they want. The people most cynical and condemning usually bark at qualities they see in themselves and resent. If we cant learn from millions of dead soldiers, some dying as i type, then how can we expect to learn from this?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try as I may, I find it difficult to derive any pleasure, or satisfaction from the death of another human being. I would not call her life tragic; quite simply, she made many unfortunate decisions which were both destructive to her and to others around her, but so have we all. The difference between ourselves and Anna Nicole Smith, is that her mistakes, rightly or wrongly, were magnified on a grand scale. While others may be quick to pass it, I will reserve my judgement knowing I too have made many unfortunate decisions in my life, and I am in no place to judge those of another. I wish her family well, and hope that her infant child will be able to maintain a normal and productive life.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She was miserable because she sold herself for fame and wealth...like as street whore. When one has no appreciation of what wealth means - producing beyond what one consumes - and just sees it for something to be gotten at any price, then one is worthy of scorn.

Again, we seem to agree that she is a symbol of all that is WRONG with this culture...I think you cut her too much slack by giving her the shelter of ignorance. Ignorance is usually maintained by choice.

Hmmmm. That almost sounds like......a bodybuilder?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dsade is right she was trash. she was a stupid drugged out whore but not so stupid that she could not control her actions. society did not make her bad. society did not make me screwed up too. she chose to be trash. death sucks but when you lead a life like hers, is anybody surprised. have they determined it to be an overdose yet?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dsade is right she was trash. she was a stupid drugged out whore but not so stupid that she could not control her actions. society did not make her bad. society did not make me screwed up too. she chose to be trash. death sucks but when you lead a life like hers, is anybody surprised. have they determined it to be an overdose yet?
"only god can judge me" tupac shakur
"if you could walk a mile in my shoes you'd be crazy too, with nothing to lose." tupac shakur

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not proud to make these statements, but they are very candid and honest (and I'll guess I may not be the only one who agrees with one or more of the below):

To me she wasn't anything more than a sad cartoon character; Jessica Rabbit with an ever larger chest and southern drawl.

Her breasts were the only reason I would pay attention if she was on TV.

She was merely a mental affair - i.e., looking at her provoked nothing more than sexual thoughts (at least until she started looking like a mutated cross between Carney Wilson and Cass Elliot).

I am not aware of any discernable talent she may have had; other than, of course, her ability to carry around and display massive meat puppets.

I would be mortified if someone I cared about (i.e., my daughter) sought in any way to emulate her in any way.

She seemed to have had a good deal of heartache in her life; but that is something we all are likely to encounter.

She seemed to be her own worst enemy.

I would imagine more than a few young boys rubbed one off looking at her.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not proud to make these statements, but they are very candid and honest (and I'll guess I may not be the only one who agrees with one or more of the below):

To me she wasn't anything more than a sad cartoon character; Jessica Rabbit with an ever larger chest and southern drawl.

Her breasts were the only reason I would pay attention if she was on TV.

She was merely a mental affair - i.e., looking at her provoked nothing more than sexual thoughts (at least until she started looking like a mutated cross between Carney Wilson and Cass Elliot).

I am not aware of any discernable talent she may have had; other than, of course, her ability to carry around and display massive meat puppets.

I would be mortified if someone I cared about (i.e., my daughter) sought in any way to emulate her in any way.

She seemed to have had a good deal of heartache in her like; but that is something we all have.

She seemed to be her own worst enemy.

I would imagine more than a few young boys rubbed one off looking at her.

True. Yet, those unfavorable traits, in my eyes at the very least, still do not validate taking pleasure or saying "**** her" in the wake of her death.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True. Yet, those unfavorable traits, in my eyes at the very least, still do not validate taking pleasure or saying "**** her" in the wake of her death.
With one well earned exception (a person who so severely wronged me that I continue to harbor massive resentment and anger to this day) I would never take any pleasure in someone dying or mocking anyone's death. Yet for that one person, I would sit back and smile, and saok in the pleasure of the moment, feeling confident that an equitable vengence had come about.

In the case of that person, I refuse to take any constructive steps to cause harm - despite knowing that those steps are more that warranted (and will be forthcoming, but they would have to be absent any involvement or action on mine, or anything I've caused to be done).

Why?

Were I to do it, I would reduce myself to his level - and I have too much interity to allow myself to live my life as a festering and infectious steaming pile of putrid dog ****.

I'll confess - I would have to fight the urge to piss on his grave. For those of you who may have seen my postings relative to doing the right thing - you'll detect a massive disconnet between that poster and this poster; an apparent hypocracy. This one person is the exception to everything I hold dear about forgiveness. I am confident he will rot in Hell. And I shall smile.

Why did I post this in an Anna Nicole Smith thread? I have no idea; and sorry if I've selfishfly made this about "me". I guess I just seized this as a cathartic outlet.

Now back to more comments about breasts.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With one well earned exception (a person who so severely wronged me that I continue to harbor massive resentment and anger to this day) I would never take any pleasure in someone dying or mocking anyone's death. Yet for that one person, I would sit back and smile, and saok in the pleasure of the moment, feeling confident that an equitable vengence had come about.

In the case of that person, I refuse to take any constructive steps to cause harm - despite knowing that those steps are more that warranted (and will be forthcoming, but they would have to be absent any involvement or action on mine, or anything I've caused to be done).

Why?

Were I to do it, I would reduce myself to his level - and I have too much interity to allow myself to live my life as a festering and infectious steaming pile of putrid dog ****.

I'll confess - I would have to fight the urge to piss on his grave. For those of you who may have seen my postings relative to doing the right thing - you'll detect a massive disconnet; an apparent hypocracy. This person is the exception to almost everything I feel about forgiveness. I am confident he will rot in Hell.

Why did I post this in an Anna Nicole Smith thread? I have no idea; and sorry if I've selfishfly made this about "me". I guess I just seized this as a cathartic outlet.

Now back to more comments about breasts.
Perhaps, pleasure was a misnomer for the sentiment in this thread, the same which you expressed. Satisfaction, as you stated above (though in a different context, obviously) is probably a far more accurate description. The message is as follows:

She made decisions in her life which are not conducive to who I am and/or who I would like to be, and this makes her life worthless
I am sorry, I personally just cannot follow that line of thinking. Regardless of how she lived her life, and how I may not agree with it, she was still a living, social being. She made a positive impact on more than likely many individuals. She was a mother, a daughter, etc., as B stated. Stating 'good riddance' in accordance to her death, because she was somehow beneath you is judgement, and as I said previously that's just not my bag.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps, pleasure was a misnomer for the sentiment in this thread, the same which you expressed. Satisfaction, as you stated above (though in a different context, obviously) is probably a far more accurate description. The message is as follows:

I am sorry, I personally just cannot follow that line of thinking. Regardless of how she lived her life, and how I may not agree with it, she was still a living, social being. She made a positive impact on more than likely many individuals. She was a mother, a daughter, etc., as B stated. Stating 'good riddance' in accordance to her death, because she was somehow beneath you is judgement, and as I said previously that's just not my bag.
Nor mine - and I hope my little diatribe above didn't lead anyone to believe otherwise. Re ANS - it wasn't necessary for me to agree with or approve her life decisions. If she was as out of it as it seemed (or she made it seem?), then I can't help but have compassion for those impacted by that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Love heals, love forgives and love is the essence of the peaceful afterlife. Love your fellow man because hes as much a part of you as you are a part of him. We are all connected different and uniquely able to determine our own future. Negative emotions do nothing but cloud judgement and wear heavy on your heart and soul. Regaurdless of actions she is the only on who has to live with those decisions or not.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Try as I may, I find it difficult to derive any pleasure, or satisfaction from the death of another human being. I would not call her life tragic; quite simply, she made many unfortunate decisions which were both destructive to her and to others around her, but so have we all. The difference between ourselves and Anna Nicole Smith, is that her mistakes, rightly or wrongly, were magnified on a grand scale. While others may be quick to pass it, I will reserve my judgement knowing I too have made many unfortunate decisions in my life, and I am in no place to judge those of another. I wish her family well, and hope that her infant child will be able to maintain a normal and productive life.
good post. I know i have made my share of mistakes also. Probably worse. She was a single mom, doing what she had to do. My father died when I was 7. I seen my mom do what she had to take care of my brother and I, so you wont be hearing me trash talk any single mother.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there are that many people on this thread taking clomid.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never cared for the woman myself but I also don't take any satisfaction in her death. Her death should serve as a reminder to those who live their life in the fast lane of a roller coaster. I know that i've made enough mistakes in my life that if it was televised on national TV, people would probably be saying we're all better off if I died.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh, **** you? Like I said, I did not personally care for her, but that doesn't mean I am going to stoop myself to the level of a pre-pubescent boy and mock her death.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Uh, **** you? Like I said, I did not personally care for her, but that doesn't mean I am going to stoop myself to the level of a pre-pubescent boy and mock her death.
Yeah, mocking her death is surely messed up. One thing on the opposite end of the spectrum that bothers me is how people make her out to be a great person upon her death. She was not the greatest person, lets not lie to ourselves to feel morally correct. Not saying you're guilty of that at all. Oh, and what did you forget about MMA, where you been?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with clomid.

So she wasnt holly homemaker, or at least she was public about not being June Cleaver. Dont kid yourself, women are all the same, lets put holly homemaker in her shoes and see what she does. Women hate her cause shes hot, men hate her cause they cant hit it. We are all the same yet different.

What exactly did she do so bad anyways. Pursue money, take a few drugs, party alot, not be a perfect parent. No different than many of us.

To be happy someone passed away is just beyond my comprehension of logic and rational thought.. But then again, I lost my father very young. So i have respect for life.

To the haters, you are why i dont care for people.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, mocking her death is surely messed up. One thing on the opposite end of the spectrum that bothers me is how people make her out to be a great person upon her death. She was not the greatest person, lets not lie to ourselves to feel morally correct. Not saying you're guilty of that at all. Oh, and what did you forget about MMA, where you been?
Yeah, I'm trying not to be at either side. I was merely expounding the value of human life..

And I knew you missed me, I'm going to make a post now..lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Women hate her cause shes hot, men hate her cause they cant hit it. We are all the same yet different.
Had nothing to do with not being able to 'hit it'. I think her choices in life and the way she went about things to be wrong(without going into great detail). Sure, she did what many others have done and continue to do but I don't agree with their choices either.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Had nothing to do with not being able to 'hit it'. I think her choices in life and the way she went about things to be wrong(without going into great detail). Sure, she did what many others have done and continue to do but I don't agree with their choices either.
Thank goodness we can all live and learn. If not, wow, would life be boring.

Until sex doesnt sell you will NOT see most women act any different. I can make this simple statement, because the only reason we even know anna nicole, is because Sex does sell......

And boy does it sell.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with clomid.

So she wasnt holly homemaker, or at least she was public about not being June Cleaver. Dont kid yourself, women are all the same, lets put holly homemaker in her shoes and see what she does. Women hate her cause shes hot, men hate her cause they cant hit it. We are all the same yet different.

What exactly did she do so bad anyways. Pursue money, take a few drugs, party alot, not be a perfect parent. No different than many of us.

To be happy someone passed away is just beyond my comprehension of logic and rational thought.. But then again, I lost my father very young. So i have respect for life.

To the haters, you are why i dont care for people.
I'm not happy she died at all, but you act like she's your average decent person. I don't think thats the case at all. She had zero integrity, she was trying to take advantage of an old man, her personality was painful, I could go on and on. I'm not the greatest person in the world, but I'm a friggin angel compared to her. You think women are all the same? That's not true at all. I don't really understand when you say lets put Holly Homemaker in her shoes and see what she does. Well thats the entire point, Anna put herself where she was and Holly Homemaker put herself where she is. Your average Holly Homemaker devotes her life to raising a happy healthy family. Anna was mostly concerned about herself. I'll stop ranting, but Anna was self absorbed and definitely not a good person. It really sucks that she died, but lets not re-write the story.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the clomid comment was just a joke guys. and for the record I'm not glad she died just not surprised.

mullet, I was not trying to piss you off or attack you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes text is hard to get right without the proper attachment of smilies :)

It's all good.