28.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Un-freaking-believable!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well, I don't want to blame all the worlds problems on fat kids,(used to be one myself)...but, this is what's wrong with the world. A person who lacks the discipline to eat the proper food in healthy amounts for growth and pleasure becomes unhealthy and fat, so instead of addressing the situation at the input level (shut your pie hole), The situation is addressed at the storage area...this is a poor strategy,...Unless you are a health care provider profiting from the surgery!....Yes, I am quite sure this is what's wrong with the world. The world is full of undisciplined fools who would rather pay for surgery, than take respocibility for their own lives!... How soon until people will have this surgery performed at birth?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

these people make me sick.

its very simple. if you want to lose weight you must burn more calories in a day than you take in. how do we do this ladies and gentleman?

a. like mentioned above "shut your pie hole"
    b. get your fat lazy lard ass on a treadmill

and the thing that irritates me isnt that these people dont know this, they do. they are simply not willing to do it.

what disgusting drains on society. i have no pity for them. i cant wait until it becomes socially acceptable to heckel a fat person like it is now socially acceptable to heckel a smoker.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It really is a new low for our fat-ass, lazy society.

Do these doctors think the kids and parents will all of a sudden have good eating and exercise habits immediately after the surgery. They'll keep eating the same crap they always did, eventually stretching out their stomachs again.

Absolutely incredible.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So it will force them to eat less total junk food, which already nutrient deficient. They are going to trade body fat for malnutrition. Brilliant.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.19%

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    It really is a new low for our fat-ass, lazy society.

Do these doctors think the kids and parents will all of a sudden have good eating and exercise habits immediately after the surgery. They'll keep eating the same crap they always did, eventually stretching out their stomachs again.

Absolutely incredible.
    I think there is a danger in supporting a mentality that thinks that surgery is a cure for everything.

"Mom, this homework is hard! Can I get that new brain enhancment surgery?."

" Go ask your father"

YIKES!!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%

Although if the opportunity presented itself for cybernetic enhancements to the human muscular\skeletal system that would enable me to lift 1,000 pounds without breaking a sweat, I'd be first in line. Then I'd spend my time jumping from building to building as a short walk, and making folks at the gym look bad by juggling 45 lb. plates while they worked out.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mega NRG Man View Post
    Although if the opportunity presented itself for cybernetic enhancements to the human muscular\skeletal system that would enable me to lift 1,000 pounds without breaking a sweat, I'd be first in line. Then I'd spend my time jumping from building to building as a short walk, and making folks at the gym look bad by juggling 45 lb. plates while they worked out.
    Not to mention utilizing your mechanical crank as a impromtu weight tree!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Not to mention utilizing your mechanical crank as a impromtu weight tree!!!

Adams
    Yeah, they could just hire me to stand around and hold the weights for people while they worked out.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mega NRG Man View Post
    Yeah, they could just hire me to stand around and hold the weights for people while they worked out.
    It would definately impress the women, standing there... holding up 3 45's with your johnson.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It would definately impress the women, standing there... holding up 3 45's with your johnson.

Adams
    Yeah, and let's not forget the other guys.

Some dude all pumped to the maximum on steroids, veins popping and insane, would come over while I'm there and go "SO YOU THINK YER PRETTY AWESOME HUH IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOSER HUH" and I'd be going, "...?" Then he gets belligerent and yells "OH ITS TIME TO LAY THE PAY DOWN ***** HERE IT COMES HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA" and promptly swings at me.

The resulting compound fractures from trying to punch someone who's half-machine would put him off weightlifting and picking fights with cyborgs for life.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Some dude all pumped to the maximum on steroids, veins popping and insane, would come over while I'm there and go "SO YOU THINK YER PRETTY AWESOME HUH IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOSER HUH" and I'd be going, "...?" Then he gets belligerent and yells "OH ITS TIME TO LAY THE PAY DOWN ***** HERE IT COMES HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA" and promptly swings at me.

The resulting compound fractures from trying to punch someone who's half-machine would put him off weightlifting and picking fights with cyborgs for life.
    You have derailed.

what disgusting drains on society. i have no pity for them. i cant wait until it becomes socially acceptable to heckel a fat person like it is now socially acceptable to heckel a smoker.
    I agree one hundred percent.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    these people make me sick.

its very simple. if you want to lose weight you must burn more calories in a day than you take in. how do we do this ladies and gentleman?

a. like mentioned above "shut your pie hole"
    b. get your fat lazy lard ass on a treadmill

and the thing that irritates me isnt that these people dont know this, they do. they are simply not willing to do it.

Me and my girlfriend constantly point out teh fatties around us when we go out. Its AMAZING how obeast these people can get.
    And the sad part is you see fat parents with fat kids. They look the same just smaller. I'd say 90% of the people I see out and about are over weight, with 40%-50% of those leaning towards being obeast.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

my gf worked on the itv show- too fat to toddle- i blame the parents, its a disgrace

Similar Forum Threads

1. What made the French believe creatine provokes cancer?
    By Conceptions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:47 PM
  2. I freaking love this place!!!!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:25 AM
  3. You won't believe this!
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 02:14 PM
  4. For all the Fina Freaks....