Homeless "Hero" Arrested While Seeking Recognition

tattoopierced1

that is some ****, however i would much rather be in jail than homeless on the street...at least you have a place away from the weather and guaranteed food...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but he probably didin't think so which is why he didn't come back when released and why he gave a false name. Looks at it as fate. Maybe if he hadn't stole the car and been locked up and let go that guy may have drowned.

Yeah , I know that's a lot of crap to pull out of thin air but I have the spare time today :p

tattoopierced1

True but he probably didin't think so which is why he didn't come back when released and why he gave a false name. Looks at it as fate. Maybe if he hadn't stole the car and been locked up and let go that guy may have drowned.

Yeah , I know that's a lot of crap to pull out of thin air but I have the spare time today :p
I wouldnt expect any less from you ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, as someone who has had two cars stolen out of my driveway (I even have security cam tape of one of the thefts) I'm not especially sympathetic to car thieves. People tend to think of it as a crime along the lines of grafitti but it really screws with the lives of the victims and it's often just a prelude to a more serious crime (car stolen to be used as a getaway car or in a driveby).

More frustrating is that it's so common that the police don't even want to take more than a bare bones report. The attitude in my city is that they're not going to catch the thief and the car will turn up sooner or later (intact or trashed). I couldn't even get the cops to look at the VIDEOTAPE I had of the thieves taking my car. It's just a low priority item for cops stretched thin trying to work on more serious crimes.

It is nice to see that this particular car thief has a human heart. I hope he uses his time in jail to reflect upon the path he's on and develop a plan to make a life for himself.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree yeahright. this guy did a great thing but I hope his victims get justice too.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt and i'm a victim of both theft and vandalism. I actually had my car broke into and when they couldn't get the stereo equipment out they punched in my subs and dumped donuts al over the car. I was really pissed but the donuts were great! Car alarm blaring and people wlaking by like nothing was happening.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah right,

I don't know what municipality you live in, but around here you should have suggested that the theieves appeared a little drunk when they stole your car. Nothing gets them more excited than the prospect of a potential DUI $$$$.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nice to see that this particular car thief has a human heart.
Just think of the headlines: "Homeless, car thief with baboon's heart saves drowning man, then lands in jail."

What goes around does seem to come around, both the good and the bad. I'm not a karma kind of dude, but the longer I live the more I know it is better to do good than bad. Regardless of the past, it is never too late to start with the good. Justice, unfortunately is blind.