PETA Mistakenly Targets Alaska Church

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The pastor at Anchorage First Free Methodist Church was mystified. Why was the activist group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals chastising him? No animals are harmed in the church's holiday nativity display. In fact, animals aren't used at all.

"Those animals are subject to all sorts of terrible fates in some cases," Vergerio said. "Animals have been stolen and slaughtered, they've been raped, they've escaped from the nativity scenes and have been struck by cars and killed. Just really unfathomable things have happened to them."
Damn chicken ****er is out again!

NEWS - STRANGE - Comcast.net

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Ahh yes, PETA. I had a friend who was a PETA member. She refused to buy J. Crew clothing because they started using fur. She wouldn't eat from Kentucky Fried Chicken because of the way the chickens were treated. She routinely ate OX TAIL when it was served at her work cafeteria. Is there something wrong with this picture? These people need to stop inhaling glue.:fool2:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. and all this time I thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals. I ain't sendin them no more money!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What if all of these PETA people put up half the effort and resources to try to save a HUMAN LIFE.
There are people on their own block who could probably use some food or a kind word.I wish these people the best because they are definitely very misguided....very sad!

size

Awards
  • Established
PETA is a waste of energy and organic matter.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with that! anyone see the southpark episode with peta on it?