Elective surgery on kids! Ya gotta vote tomorrow...

the Cardinal

Awards
Un-frickin'-believable that the general media and politicians can harp on the potential dangers of steroids for adults, but turn a blind, ignorant eye to the potential danger of ELECTIVE surgeries such as lipo (see below) and breast enhancement on kids!

Please vote all the hypocritical morons out of office (even if it means we get a new bunch of the same, at least put the current bunch of state and Federal legislators on the unemployment line - we'll all feel better afterwards1).

ABC News: 12-Year-Old Girl Has Liposuction

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you can't teach your kids on eating well, don't have some. I blame it all on the stupid parents that don't control their kids, and let them do whatever they want. I would kill myself if I would have done that to my kid. If you'd have a dog, would you let him **** all over the place and eat the rest of your supper? God dammit some parents should not be parents.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to get incresed saliva flow, now the lump in my throat is slowly growing.. wait... wait... YACK.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is repulsive. 12 years old, 5'5 and 220lbs. does everyone on here realize the disgusting amoutn of food this child had to eat to get to that weight at that age?

she tried a couple of crash diets, which im sure didnt include any exercise and lasted for minimal periods of time, so she got liposuction AT THE AGE OF 12.

i agree man, this is the parents fault. however its not totally their fault. at the age of 12 you know

eating a lot of junk food = getting fat

this girl and her parents disgust me. i have no respect for somneone who cant do something as basic as take care of their health to a minimal degree. this girll will be 220lbs again by the end of next year, and the parents are the enablers and id love to know how fat their asses are as well.

EDIT: the parents "we dont really watch her" good job you stupid ****s

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Over here in the UK, we've had alot of change to school dinners, emphasising healthy food. HOWEVER, there was a story fairly recently where parents were taking orders from their kids during morning breaktime, going to Micky D's and passing the food to them through the railings at lunchtime, all because they didn't like the new school dinners! Pathetic!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Personal responsibility is dead in this country. God forbid anyone put in any effort to look and feel better. :rant: :frustrate

jomi's right, these people are ignorant ****s who should have at least put in a bit of effort when they saw their daughter balloon up to 220#. God I hate people. :mad:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Seriously a lack of responsibility. "If she binge one day, we know that she will do better tomorrow" FARK WAKE UP! NO SHE WON'T. She will be 240 next year. Sad story, but true.

the Cardinal

Awards
Just one more indication that there is plenty of overtime to be had at the handbasket factory... <sigh>

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they are trying the sympathy role with "as other children can be brutal with cruel words, laughter and cold stares." obviously it was not that bad because the fat chic did not want to stop the cruel words. she just ate more. Bullies have their place.

monsterboy

Awards
Distgusting! Parents should be thrown in jail for allowing elective surgery on their children.