Being Fat Wastes Gasoline

1. Ironicly enough, I saw this on MSNBC while at the gym...doing cardio after my workout.....I giggled.

Jason

2. omg. thats kinda off....

i thought about always putting gas because when you fill the tank up thats gallons that are actually weighing you down as well. I ride solo most of the time and i drive standard in neutral alot so i get alot of miles for my $.
    •   

3. when I raced I would only put 1/4 of a tank of gas in my car. and empty the car of everything else. aluminum heads and intakes save weight. so do fiberglass parts. 100 lbs in a quarter mile equals about .1 of a sec. at 100mph thats a lot of time. remember to take those sand bags out of your truck in the summer.

4. or lose the sandbags in around your waist.

5. I just recently read an article somewhere that says you can actually increase gas mileage by like 4 to 5% just by keeping your tires inflated at the right pressure.

6. Being a bodybuilder can also waste gasoline. Am I right or am I right? Or am I right? : D

7. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat81
    I just recently read an article somewhere that says you can actually increase gas mileage by like 4 to 5% just by keeping your tires inflated at the right pressure.
    this is true. most cars I see have underinflated tires. with the temperature changes comes tire pressure changes. everytime I check my tires at least one is underinflated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Teach me to not be fat anymore!
    By fatdude in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Serm+pcs would it be a waste?
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Dont wanna Be Fat Again
    By Scalizi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8