Being Fat Wastes Gasoline

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg. thats kinda off....

i thought about always putting gas because when you fill the tank up thats gallons that are actually weighing you down as well. I ride solo most of the time and i drive standard in neutral alot so i get alot of miles for my $.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when I raced I would only put 1/4 of a tank of gas in my car. and empty the car of everything else. aluminum heads and intakes save weight. so do fiberglass parts. 100 lbs in a quarter mile equals about .1 of a sec. at 100mph thats a lot of time. remember to take those sand bags out of your truck in the summer.

gymrat81

Awards
I just recently read an article somewhere that says you can actually increase gas mileage by like 4 to 5% just by keeping your tires inflated at the right pressure.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Being a bodybuilder can also waste gasoline. Am I right or am I right? Or am I right? : D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just recently read an article somewhere that says you can actually increase gas mileage by like 4 to 5% just by keeping your tires inflated at the right pressure.
this is true. most cars I see have underinflated tires. with the temperature changes comes tire pressure changes. everytime I check my tires at least one is underinflated.