1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ephedra ban is back?

Just heard from the manufacturer of the stuff we we're going to be carrying that the ban is back on. We will be allowed to sell off the inventory we have though. That's how it was explained to me.

Hoping somebody comes across some more info about this.

F*cking B*stards!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.81%

Our good friends over at Planetary sent me an email confirming this and pushing their leftover inventory. This is ridiculous.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Son of a *****!
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Well, we've got Sulbutiamine now so I guess it isnt all that bad. Still retarded, however.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Doesn't matter. you can still get ephedrine hcl at any gas station for a few bucks. I don't know why everybody wants to use ephedra when ephedrine will do the same and dosing is more accurate
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

I believe Ephedrine got banned as well
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As far as I know, all they did was re-instate the previous ban as is. I don't think it included ephedrine hcl...yet.

It is back in appeals in the 10th circuit, but could still be months for it to get lifted again.

If it stays, it opens the door for them to ban anything they want, at will. If the FDA decides that whey protein is bad, they can ban it with no proof of it being dangerous. Not good for ANY supplements!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%

quote from article "adverse events" and dozens of deaths, including that of 23-year-old Baltimore Orioles pitcher Steve Bechler, who collapsed during a spring training workout. "

I am soo tired of hearing his name everytime something with ephedra comes up. Don't get me wrong, what happened to him was tragic but it wasn't the ephedra. Anyone would have problems training in humidity, out of shape, dehydrated, and undernourished. I hate that every article I read they blatently say that is what killed him. Which is bull****!
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.47%

Tragic? No offense, but I'm glad his genes got eliminated from mankind. I think that the best thing about ephedrine might actually be that it helps make the human race smarter.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

BV...tell me more about Sulbutiamine. I googled it and got some marketing type info. What's your experience with it been?? The sites I found talk about more energy all day, that type of stuff. Does it need to be cycled, only used from time-to-time, any other similarities/differences to ephedra, any downsides??

Thanks!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Crunch -

While I havent tried bulk Sulbutiamine yet (i intend to order some from custom soon), Ive tried ALRI Venom and AX Stim-X, both contain thiamine trisulfide analogs. I believe Sulbutamine is thiamine disulfide - but the effects are similar AFIK. Ergopharm Amp is another one, containing 'Geranamine' but Im not sure if its a thiamine analog or something completely different.

Check this out:

Thiamine and salts (PIM G015)

Either way, these new thiamine based stims are very potent providing a clean, strong stimulation that lasts upwards of 10 hours. However, they dont lend to consistent use as it seems the receptors build up tolerance quick. Best to use when needed, 2-3x a week, from what I see.

Anything that contains one of these 'super stims', Hordenine (MAO-B inhibitor) , and PEA and/or chocamine is really potent. A strong , short lasting euphoric stimulation followed by a clean energy spike for hours afterward is the norm, from what Ive read.

BV
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Crunch -

While I havent tried bulk Sulbutiamine yet (i intend to order some from custom soon), Ive tried ALRI Venom and AX Stim-X, both contain thiamine trisulfide analogs. I believe Sulbutamine is thiamine disulfide - but the effects are similar AFIK. Ergopharm Amp is another one, containing 'Geranamine' but Im not sure if its a thiamine analog or something completely different.

Check this out:

Thiamine and salts (PIM G015)

Either way, these new thiamine based stims are very potent providing a clean, strong stimulation that lasts upwards of 10 hours. However, they dont lend to consistent use as it seems the receptors build up tolerance quick. Best to use when needed, 2-3x a week, from what I see.

Anything that contains one of these 'super stims', Hordenine (MAO-B inhibitor) , and PEA and/or chocamine is really potent. A strong , short lasting euphoric stimulation followed by a clean energy spike for hours afterward is the norm, from what Ive read.

BV
    Thanks BV! The link you posted looks like it could take a while to get through. Which is fine, my wife and I are fighting at the moment so it will give me something to bury my head into!!

I ordered some up (a company selling tabs). I tried CNW but got sick of trying to get the login to work, maybe they're having some site probs? If the stuff I ordered is ok, I'll give the bulk stuff a try.

It sounds like fun though!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedra ban is back?
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 11:42 AM
  2. Ephedra Is Back?
    By Beowulf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:29 PM
  3. Pogue states ephedra ban is US at BB.com
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements