Strange Mutant Beast Found Dead in Maine

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although it has been a while since I've seen her; I think that is Tanya Harding.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The world is still full on strange and wonderous things.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks a lot like an adolescent Gmork... the servant of the Nothing.

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looks a lot like an adolescent Gmork... the servant of the Nothing.
It does!!

G'mork: Because people have begun to loose their hopes and forget their dreams. So the nothing grows stronger.
Atreyu: What is the nothing?
G'mork: It's the emptiness that's left. It's like a despair, destroying this world. And I have been trying to help it.
Atreyu: But why?
G'mork: Because people who have no hopes are easy to control. And whoever has control has the power.
Atreyu: Who are you really?
G'mork: I am the servant of the power behind the nothing. I was sent to kill the only one who could have stopped the nothing. I lost him in the Swamps of Sadness. His name was Atreyu.
Atreyu: If we're about to die anyway, I'd rather die fighting. Come for me G'mork! I am Atreyu!

Atreyu: Kick ass metal band and hero of my youth:D

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to bet if it was made known that there were wolf/dog hybrids in the area all of a sudden the reports of glowing eyes and "evil" this etc. would stop. I've seen a wolf/dog mix however it was a much better looking animal that. Maybe it was a horny single wolf and a slutty pitbull in heat? The possibilities are endless... perhaps the animals are the products of innocent young wolves being raped by doberman pinchers and rottweilers. They roam the woods and neighborhoods trying to kill off said dogs to avenge their mother's honor. Think of the movie possibilities!!

Wait..wait..wait... I've got it!! The beast is from the last known pack of TasMaineian Devils! get it? ............sorry, the combination of sleep deprivation and nootropics is getting to me. I'll go get some sleep now :).

TSC

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Chupacabra!!!!!!

For the past 15 years, residents across Androscoggin County have reported seeing and hearing a mysterious animal with chilling monstrous cries and eyes that glow in the night. The animal has been blamed for attacking and killing a Doberman pinscher and a Rottweiler the past couple of years.

Yikes!!!

15 Years?? there must be more of them out there.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally waiting on this thing to come back from the dead for revenge. I imagine it walking on it's hind legs, wearing a long rain jacket, a hat and smoking a cigar.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally waiting on this thing to come back from the dead for revenge. I imagine it walking on it's hind legs, wearing a long rain jacket, a hat and smoking a cigar.
LOL thats funny...

heres another shot

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LOL - Like that demon thing from Jeepers Creepers :)

Thing looks really wierd - wonder if its a hybrid animal or an undiscovered species?

I dont understand why people just left it there to rot like that.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Thing looks really wierd - wonder if its a hybrid animal or an undiscovered species?

A fellow at my work told me the DNA test they did concluded it was a cross between a wolf and some sort of dog. Take it for what it's worth...

Following up:
from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,208683,00.html

After reviewing photos of the carcass, Coleman said he was bothered by the animal's ears and snout. It reminded him of a case years ago in northern Maine in which an animal shot by a hunter could not be identified.

In the end, wildlife officials got a DNA analysis that showed the animal was a rare wolf-dog hybrid, he said.

axekick

Awards
Looks like a chow to me. Although I would think different if I saw it walking on it's hind legs. If it came back from the dead, then would it be a Strange Zombie Mutant Beast?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

You know BV,

I am a little nuts myself. However, if we were drawing lots to pick up the devil-mutant dog, I sure as hell wouldn't be the guy doing that job!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You know BV,

I am a little nuts myself. However, if we were drawing lots to pick up the devil-mutant dog, I sure as hell wouldn't be the guy doing that job!
Lol - I guess you've got a point! :D

BV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an ugly mutt to me.

Being a wildlife biologist, I have people try to tell about their freak animal encounters all the time. It's almost always a case of people;

1. being so disassociated from Nature that they couldn't identify a normal animal from a hole in the ground.

2. letting their imagination run wild.

3. the omnipresent desire to have a good, spooky story to tell.

Dog hybrids have been around forever and I don't see how the canid pictured is any kind of spooky mutant beast. If you'd never seen a boxer of a chow before..you might be tempted to call them mutants too.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe you left out :

4) Some people are just really, really, really stupid.

So, as a wildlife biologist are you actually saying there aren't any native mammals with eyes that glow? Come on man, I mean the woman said it was a hybrid mutant of something. Just a hybrid, or just a mutation .. then I would agree... but it was a hybrid of a mutant AND had glowing eyes with glands that secret evilness. Sir, I believe this is beyond your area of expertise. :nono: I think we need to get the "Dog Whisperer" guy in on this case for some real answers... well, and one of those TV medium guys since the creature is now in the "beyond." Together they can figure it out.

TSC

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You guys are ruining all the fun!!

1.) It IS a spooky mutant hybrid freakshow
2.) BigFoot IS for real
3.) I WAS abudcted by aliens this morning while leaving the gym

Why cant you believe the obvious facts? :D

BV

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are ruining all the fun!!

1.) It IS a spooky mutant hybrid freakshow
2.) BigFoot IS for real
3.) I WAS abudcted by aliens this morning while leaving the gym

Why cant you believe the obvious facts? :D

BV
...so wait... did the aliens already return you? or did they just give you broadband internet access and are currently probing you anally as you surf the forums? Actually, I probably agree with the aliens current ASSessment, that you are full of @#$% :head: :whip:

on a side, "they" said there were no more quadruped mammals left in the world to discover... four or more recent discoveries later.. "they" said "oops".

TSC

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
...so wait... did the aliens already return you? or did they just give you broadband internet access and are currently probing you anally as you surf the forums? Actually, I probably agree with the aliens current ASSessment, that you are full of @#$%
Duh, check my IP. Its 343.232.5553.232.121.22

Clearly, I am aboard their spacecraft. An no, I did not get the anal probe :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I am certainly open to the idea of new species being discovered..even in places that are thought to be well explored and now populated, but when the locals already have some legends about it..theeeenn it's kinda safe to say they are already prone to flights of fancy.

I've been attacked by turkeys and skunks so I'll believe anything if I see it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I am certainly open to the idea of new species being discovered..even in places that are thought to be well explored and now populated, but when the locals already have some legends about it..theeeenn it's kinda safe to say they are already prone to flights of fancy.

I've been attacked by turkeys and skunks so I'll believe anything if I see it.
Not an animal lover in the classical sense, eh? The last time I was attacked by the dreaded turkey-skunk monster of Northern VA, Familia Beelzeiepoop; I just had to leave some trails of whey protein and the monster became quickly disorientated and disbanded its attack.

:)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Order: Muscleheada
Family: Beezlebubbia
Genus: Beezelbbubbus
Species: stinkbuttii

Horrible creature to behold, indeed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Order: Muscleheada
Family: Beezlebubbia
Genus: Beezelbbubbus
Species: stinkbuttii

Horrible creature to behold, indeed.
Muy comico, hehe.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
...so wait... did the aliens already return you? or did they just give you broadband internet access and are currently probing you anally as you surf the forums?

TSC
Now that's funny.:clap2: