Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'll be surprised if this guy makes it through his first day of prison.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distaciois accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.

This guy is one sick **** and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The death penalty would be too kind a punishment for this sicko.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I agree with BV, blindfold this SOB and make him fight Mike Tyson. This is sick perversion at its worst, I hope he gets the "bend over and grab your ankles" command in jail every day for the rest of his sickening life

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
---------------------------------------------------

I agree with BV, blindfold this SOB and make him fight Mike Tyson. This is sick perversion at its worst, I hope he gets the "bend over and grab your ankles" command in jail every day for the rest of his sickening life
He'll probably like that. I like this punishment better:

Humperdink: To the death!
Westley: No, to the pain.
Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.
Westley: I'll explain. And I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you wart-hog-faced buffoon.
Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.
Westley: It won't be the last. To the pain means the first thing you lose will be your feet, below the ankles, then your hands at the wrists, next your nose.
Humperdinck: — and then my tongue, I suppose. I killed you too quickly the last time, a mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.
Westley: I wasn't finished. The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right
Humperdinck: — and then my ears, I understand. Let's get on with it —
Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why — so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish — every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "to the pain" means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever. Humperdinck: I think you're bluffing —
Westley: It's possible, pig — I might be bluffing — it's conceivable, you miserable vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand — then again, perhaps I have the strength after all. [he stands] DROP YOUR SWORD!
Guess the movie...:)

BV

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see sick bastards like this everyday. The bad thing is if they dont get media attention they usually get probation. The worst ones aren't always in the news either.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
He'll probably like that. I like this punishment better:

Guess the movie...:)

BV
Princess Bride.

Find a carniverous animal that can only wound him a lot, give him a lot of shallow cuts. Strip him naked, cover him in sheeps blood and A1 steak sauce and lower him head first into a pit with a few of those animals. Ferrets maybe, or weasles. Starve 'em for a while so they're hungry. When he's nice and cut up hoist him out and then lower him into a pit right next to the first one with two or three really pissed off and hungry dogs. Or maybe small wild cats of some kind. Nothing too big so he doesn't die right away. Repeat until dead. Give him an IV of blood down the hoist rope so he can live longer. You might have to occasionally shpritz him with windex or something else that will sting pretty badly and stop clotting.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
CDB & BV, I'd hate to be on your blacklist LOL, if I were ruler of the world I'd put you guys in charge of overseeing all torture to these sick fvcks LOL

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
The truth is Chemical Castration is highly effective and available, but your local ACLU always fights its implementation, and as a result we have astronomical rates of recidivism among pedophiles.

Our country has become so beholden by the idealogues and loud-mouthed leaders of "movements" that we can't even protect our children from people like this.

Why do you think he even thinks he has a chance at his defense? There's a very good reason.

So sad....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The truth is Chemical Castration is highly effective and available, but your local ACLU always fights its implementation, and as a result we have astronomical rates of recidivism among pedophiles.
Well come on, you can't do something reasonable and painless that would stop someone from raping a 4 year old. It would violate their rights.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol @ the posts.

How about chinese water torture? Now that is some sick ish! :bruce1:

Chinese water torture is the popular name for a method of water torture in which water is slowly dripped onto a person's forehead, driving the victim insane. This form of torture was first described under a different name by Hippolytus de Marsiliis in Italy in the 16th century. Supposedly the torture in dripping water is the slow rate at which the water flows. The victim can almost predict when the next drop will fall and a sense of tension builds up. When the drop finally does fall, a sense of shock and relief follows, only to be replaced with more tension about the next drop. The release of tension (no matter how small it is) prevents the victim from withdrawing inside himself. As this does not require interaction on the part of the torturer it can be done continuously.

Because no external marks are left on victims of water torture, it has been a favoured method of torture in various countries and political regimes.
Or you could just hook his testicles up to a car battery

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol @ the posts.

How about chinese water torture? Now that is some sick ish!
How about anesthesizing him and removing his skin, and letting him wake up in front of a full length mirror strapped down to a bed of fire ants?

BV

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, I was pretty ambivalent re: the ACLU until I read that they support NAMBLA and are against Chemical Castration.

That's what doing philosophy in a vaccuum gets you...

Philosophy has a social component. Ignoring that gets you groups like the ACLU and PETA (I'm not anti-animals, but a lot of PETA's positions are untennable.)

Not implementing chemical castration, which is relatively cheap, very effective, and painless is the stupidest thing in the world to me.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
How about anesthesizing him and removing his skin, and letting him wake up in front of a full length mirror strapped down to a bed of fire ants?

BV
Ooo that's a good one. But how about the same thing, but instead of a bed drop him into a vat of water filled with stinging but non lethal jelly fish? Those bites hurt like hell. You could also keep him awake while you progressively amputate limbs until he's just a torso and then do either one of those things.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

BV
note to self do not piss off BV

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I still like the old medieval thing of trapping rats under a cage on his stomach and burning something on top. The rats will eat there way out.

Of course there is the good old standby of staking them out on an ant hill.

Or you could just slow skin him alive while giving intravenous fluids and such to keep him alive and conscious.

BV thats good, I wonder how long that would last?

Then again 20 years bunking with Bubba and no lube might actually be the best we can hope for.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Then again 20 years bunking with Bubba and no lube might actually be the best we can hope for.
With judges these days I wouldn't be surprised if he got probation. Not likely, but I wouldn't be surprised.