Life Time Fitness Founder, Bahram Akradi, Charged with "Road Rage"

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
June 03, 2006 Minnetonka, MN -- According to the filing of charges by the Hennepin County Attorney's office in Minnesota earlier this week, Bahram Akradi, founder and CEO of Life Time Fitness, had an incident with an 18-year-old student in the parking lot of the Minnetonka High School last February.

Akradi, allegedly got out of his Humvee and slammed his fist into the student's BMW, leaving a dent. He then allegedly yelled at the student to get out of the car, the student refused and Akradi opened the car door and tried to pull the student out, ripping his shirt in the process.

In response to charges filed, Life Time Fitness has issued a statement and believes the charges to be unproven, insignificant and irrelevant.

The claim alleges damage to property amounting to $749.91, along with a misdemeanor charge for grabbing the collar of the complainant's shirt.

Akradi has said he intends to vigorously defend himself against this claim. He has retained personal counsel in connection with the matter. If convicted, Akradi could face fines and jail time, but Hennepin County Attorney Amy Klobuchar said her office would not seek jail time but restitution for the damages .

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the solution to road rage is more drivers ed classes. including adults. There are too many dumbasses out there that are very poor drivers and it pisses me off.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uhh the studnt got off light, 18- you are legal for this ass beating I am going to give you if you could have dented my Humvee, now if it was my fault I would apologize profusely. Road Rage inside your car with no actions is quite theraputic...