Steroid Pigeon Alert

  1. Exclamation Steroid Pigeon Alert


    New York Press
    JUNE 7, 2006

    STEROID PIGEON ALERT
    BRET LIEBENDORFER
    INFORMATION AGENT

    You know itís a sad day for sports when even the purest of sports becomes tainted by allegations of illicit substance abuse. On Monday, the New York Post reported that now pigeon racing has its own doping scandal. As if those scandals involving Barry Bonds, the Olympics and the Tour de France werenít exciting enough. Peter Lepore is suing the Bronx Homing Pigeon Club because they have barred him from entering competitions. Whatís their reason? His winning streak can only be accounted for by one explanation: he gave his pigeons performance-enhancing drugs. Lepore says the claims are not only untrue but have defamed his characteróa character that has allegedly suffered $500,000 in damages and $150,000 in legal bills. Perhaps it should not be surprising that such a scandal has not affected the sport earlier. In this ever-increasingly competitive era, thereís more pressure on athletes and coaches to win than ever before. Who are we kidding? Whatís most surprising is that people race pigeons. That sounds about as appealing as racing rats.

    Volume 19, Issue 23
    New York Press


  2. People like this should be sterilized.
    LakeMountD's Advanced Sterilization Process (LASP)------>
    PharmD

  3. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    New York Press
    JUNE 7, 2006

    STEROID PIGEON ALERT
    BRET LIEBENDORFER
    INFORMATION AGENT

    You know itís a sad day for sports when even the purest of sports becomes tainted by allegations of illicit substance abuse. On Monday, the New York Post reported that now pigeon racing has its own doping scandal. As if those scandals involving Barry Bonds, the Olympics and the Tour de France werenít exciting enough. Peter Lepore is suing the Bronx Homing Pigeon Club because they have barred him from entering competitions. Whatís their reason? His winning streak can only be accounted for by one explanation: he gave his pigeons performance-enhancing drugs. Lepore says the claims are not only untrue but have defamed his characteróa character that has allegedly suffered $500,000 in damages and $150,000 in legal bills. Perhaps it should not be surprising that such a scandal has not affected the sport earlier. In this ever-increasingly competitive era, thereís more pressure on athletes and coaches to win than ever before. Who are we kidding? Whatís most surprising is that people race pigeons. That sounds about as appealing as racing rats.

    Volume 19, Issue 23
    New York Press
    So I wonder......would a pigeon on steroids look like.......a chicken? I wonder how much protein a juiced up pigeon breast would have?? LOL!!
    •   
       

  4. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    New York Press
    JUNE 7, 2006

    STEROID PIGEON ALERT
    BRET LIEBENDORFER
    INFORMATION AGENT

    You know itís a sad day for sports when even the purest of sports becomes tainted by allegations of illicit substance abuse. On Monday, the New York Post reported that now pigeon racing has its own doping scandal. As if those scandals involving Barry Bonds, the Olympics and the Tour de France werenít exciting enough. Peter Lepore is suing the Bronx Homing Pigeon Club because they have barred him from entering competitions. Whatís their reason? His winning streak can only be accounted for by one explanation: he gave his pigeons performance-enhancing drugs. Lepore says the claims are not only untrue but have defamed his characteróa character that has allegedly suffered $500,000 in damages and $150,000 in legal bills. Perhaps it should not be surprising that such a scandal has not affected the sport earlier. In this ever-increasingly competitive era, thereís more pressure on athletes and coaches to win than ever before. Who are we kidding? Whatís most surprising is that people race pigeons. That sounds about as appealing as racing rats.

    Volume 19, Issue 23
    New York Press

    How do they get the pigeons to piss in a cup?

    ________Announcing NEW from ANABOLICRHINO____________
    THE PIGEONATOR!!!!!!!
    39.95 pre sale*

    *Please do not use the pigeonator for cheating at sanctioned homing event events. Cheaters never win!..and winners never get caught cheating!*

  5. this reminds me of the Little Jerry Seinfield epiode with the **** fighting.. that huge rooster in the end is the bird I see (or even Little Jerry) lol, only its not a pigeon.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    How do they get the pigeons to piss in a cup?

    ________Announcing NEW from ANABOLICRHINO____________
    THE PIGEONATOR!!!!!!!
    39.95 pre sale*

    *Please do not use the pigeonator for cheating at sanctioned homing event events. Cheaters never win!..and winners never get caught cheating!*
    LOL!! Sooooo......where can I get some of this Pigeonator from?

  7. MMMM....dems some good eatin!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  8. I wonder if they go pecking each other in roid rage?

  9. Creatine fish.... Steroid birds......

    What the frack is the world comming too.

  10. I wonder if the steroid bird or the creatine fish would win? hmmm
    PharmD

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I wonder if the steroid bird or the creatine fish would win? hmmm
    THAAAAAT would be a good fight.

    But birds have claws....

  12. But what would happen to a juiced-up bird whose diet consisted of creatine-dosed fish?

    http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/pix/falcarius_utahensis050504.jpg

  13. Depends on the venue... by air or by seas??????

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I wonder if the steroid bird or the creatine fish would win? hmmm

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    But what would happen to a juiced-up bird whose diet consisted of creatine-dosed fish?

    http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/pix/falcarius_utahensis050504.jpg

    "This stuff ought not be out there," Catlin said. "It's dangerous material."



    Shipley, Catlin and Wadler ---- what morons.
  15. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    "This stuff ought not be out there," Catlin said. "It's dangerous material."



    Shipley, Catlin and Wadler ---- what morons.
    They're just protecting us from the steroid/creatine pigeon mutants. Don't you care about America?

  16. I bet that's why Bonds got so big so quick. He never directly was on the juice but all of his meals were... GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    "You can't blame me, the food was on the juice!!!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    They're just protecting us from the steroid/creatine pigeon mutants. Don't you care about America?
  17. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    I bet that's why Bonds got so big so quick. He never directly was on the juice but all of his meals were... GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    "You can't blame me, the food was on the juice!!!!!!"
    Put a nice "clear" glaze on it and I bet a creatine/steroid mutant pigeon might taste might good.

  18. I wonder if meat that had been given large amounts of gear would actually yield results?

  19. : J Anim Sci. 2001 May;79(5):1295-300. Related Articles, Links

    Growth hormone response to growth hormone-releasing hormone in beef cows divergently selected for milk production.

    Auchtung TL, Buchanan DS, Lents CA, Barao SM, Dahl GE.

    Department of Animal and Avian Sciences, University of Maryland, College Park 20742-2311, USA.

    In dairy cattle, increased circulating growth hormone has been associated with selection for greater milk yield. This study tested the hypothesis that beef cows divergently selected for milk production would have differing GH responses to a challenge dose of GHRH. Growth hormone response to a challenge of GHRH was measured in 36 Angus-sired cows ranging from 6 to 10 yr of age. The cows were classified as high milking (n = 16) or low milking (n = 20), on the basis of their sires' milk EPD. Mean milk EPD (in kilograms) were 16.6 and -14.4 for high and low milking cows, respectively. Milk production was estimated by the weigh-suckle-weigh procedure. Blood samples were taken immediately before and 10 min after a clearance dose of 4.5 microg of GHRH/100 kg BW (injected i.v.) and, 3 h later, immediately before and 10 min after a challenge dose of either 1.5 or 4.5 microg of GHRH/100 kg BW. Each animal received both challenge doses, and the doses were randomly assigned across 2 d of blood collection. Serum concentrations of GH and IGF-I were measured by RIA. Serum IGF-I was measured in the baseline blood sample on d 1 of blood collection. A positive relationship (r = 0.35; P = 0.03) was observed between the cows' rankings for each dose of GHRH; that is, high responders to the low dose were high responders to the high dose. Growth hormone response to the 4.5 microg/100 kg BW challenge dose of GHRH was positively related to sire milk EPD (R2 = 0.09; P = 0.03). Response of GH to the 1.5 microg GHRH/100 kg BW challenge dose also tended to be related (P = 0.08) to sire milk EPD of high milking cows. In addition, IGF-I concentrations of high milking cows were inversely related (R2 = 0.24; P = 0.04) to sire milk EPD. Growth hormone response to GHRH challenge may have potential as an additional tool in the evaluation of milk production in beef cattle.

    PMID: 11374550 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I wonder if meat that had been given large amounts of gear would actually yield results?
    Hormones: Here's the Beef: Science News Online, Jan. 5, 2002

  21. OMG, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Pigeonadrol...a new niche for the supplement companies. lol

  22. I wonder if a juiced up pigeon took a crap on you, you could just rub the crap into your skin, and use it like a transdermal?! Remember, 1-4ad was extracted out of cow poop! The next big stack....Pigeonadrol, and Crapabol!! This is going to be BIG!!! This stak will make you feel like you are flying!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    I wonder if a juiced up pigeon took a crap on you, you could just rub the crap into your skin, and use it like a transdermal?! Remember, 1-4ad was extracted out of cow poop! The next big stack....Pigeonadrol, and Crapabol!! This is going to be BIG!!! This stak will make you feel like you are flying!
    From Fizogen.

  24. I don't know what's more hilarious, considering this crap or sport, or worrying about performance enhanced pigeons. What's the world coming to ?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I don't know what's more hilarious, considering this crap or sport, or worrying about performance enhanced pigeons. What's the world coming to ?
    Don't forget about the trout:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ighlight=trout

  26. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    From Fizogen.
    Excellent choice of company, they would be perfect for this !!

  27. The picture of that dinosaur is hilarious. It really does look like a juiced bird lol.
    PharmD

  28. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Put a nice "clear" glaze on it and I bet a creatine/steroid mutant pigeon might taste might good.
    LMAO!!! Thats a good one yeahright! That one must have hurt Barry though, it was low blow right below the belt....LOL!!!

  29. omg these people need to worry about letting these things get into the wild somehow. The juice could alter their genetics giving rise to muscle-bound superbirds. I guess my dream of 'The Birds" movie will finally come true.- ill get to set back, drink a beer, and laugh my a** off watching people get swarmed out through my front window.--

    http://www.homevideos.com/freezeframes5/Birds330.jpeg

    Oh snap, they got another guy.......ahahahahahahaa

  30. The town I used to live in has turtle races every year. I can see it now, my turtle does the 10 meters in 1.9 seconds, then can't stop and goes barreling through the crowd as people go flying! What juice? I don't know what you're talking about??

    Maybe GH and IGF-1 for the turtle, no test for that!

  31. i heard something about some guy in mexico putting his pitbulls on cycle for dog fighting.
    i think dog fighting is crule and the people that do it should be beaten.
    id love to see those beasts go after the owner!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i heard something about some guy in mexico putting his pitbulls on cycle for dog fighting.
    i think dog fighting is crule and the people that do it should be beaten.
    id love to see those beasts go after the owner!!
    One could hope.

  33. Cats on arimidex would go good.

  34. holy crap im glad this thread was bumped.. this shii is hilarious.
    can i get my pigeon extract in a long ester?

  35. It would be kinda funny to put a Chihuahua on D-bol though. lmao..that'd be some freaky shee-yite.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    It would be kinda funny to put a Chihuahua on D-bol though. lmao..that'd be some freaky shee-yite.
    No kidding...those damn little dogs are so aggressive already. Ohhh...maybe tren with that d-bol!!

  37. I really do not see the humor in this. Obviously none of you have been attacked by a pigeon with roid rage. Scary ****.

  38. Nothin a little double OO buck can't cure

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ryano View Post
    I really do not see the humor in this. Obviously none of you have been attacked by a pigeon with roid rage. Scary ****.
    Hitchcock did a documentary about that.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/

  40. I used to gear up my budgies on some anadrol when I was 12, come summer time I would pluck all there feathers after a winny cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 01:27 AM
  3. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM
  4. n00b alert
    By Anxed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 03:05 PM
  5. steroid board rules?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:17 PM
Log in
Log in