2007 Lexus LS 460 Parks Itself!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
LOOK AT THIS ****!

Sleek and bold, the redesigned 2007 Lexus LS 460 is touted to be the crowning touch of the luxury automaker’s rejuvenated sedan lineup. Boasting style taken from Lexus’s new design direction, L-Finesse, the new 2007 LS 460’s upscale accoutrements include real-time traffic updates on a navigation screen, and a Mark Levinson Surround Sound System with 19 speakers and a built-in, hard-drive audio server that holds 4,000 songs. Additionally, the new 2007 Lexus LS 460, which is now started by a “smart card,” is so smart it can park itself, using its Intelligent Park Assist system that simply requires pushing a button, and a little brake work.

Lexus promises “startling” performance with its “world’s-first” eight-speed automatic transmission. The advanced transmission is connected to an all-new, 4.6-liter V8 that will produce 380 horsepower and 370 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing the LS 460 to travel from zero to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds. But don’t think Lexus, renowned for ride and materials quality, has forgotten about the comfort quotient. The 2007 LS 460 is offered with a rear-seat ottoman package, which includes a right-side seat that reclines up to 45 degrees, and has an adjustable leg rest and massager.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/newthread/70/

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thats nuts!
Seriously man, friggin its own hard drive, reclining rear seat with a massager, parking assist, how lazy can we get!!

I would like to see the kid that does his driving test with that bad boy! hahaha

"There you go Ms. Smith, get your clipboard and sit in that rear seat, here lemme recline it and turn the massager on, just relax. What music would you like to listen to during my test? I have over 4000 songs on the cars hard drive. ::pushes parking assist button::"

"Perfect parking job you say? Why thank you Ms. Smith"

:rofl: :toofunny:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pretty amazing. The $$$ tag on that is going to suck. Give the industry another 10 years....crazy

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
pretty amazing. The $$$ tag on that is going to suck. Give the industry another 10 years....crazy
Yeah not to mention the fact it isn't the only car to have that parking assist in 2007! The Mercedes Benz S-Class is going to have it as well and that Mercedes will also have a TV below the speedometer that has infrared imaging for driving at night! (BMW has this too)

Here is a video!
http://www.automotoportal.com/article/BMW_Night_Vision_video

"New for 2007 is an infra-red night vision system that extends the driver’s nighttime view to nearly 500 feet. The system uses infra-red light to identify objects in the road, and an infra-red camera transmits black-and-white images to the COMAND display screen on the dash."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is soo tight, but Mullet no likely Lexus..Mullet only likey German Engineering

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Yeah not to mention the fact it isn't the only car to have that parking assist in 2007! The Mercedes Benz S-Class is going to have it as well and that Mercedes will also have a TV below the speedometer that has infrared imaging for driving at night! (BMW has this too)

Here is a video!
http://www.automotoportal.com/article/BMW_Night_Vision_video

"New for 2007 is an infra-red night vision system that extends the driver’s nighttime view to nearly 500 feet. The system uses infra-red light to identify objects in the road, and an infra-red camera transmits black-and-white images to the COMAND display screen on the dash."

Tiiiiight! The new esclades should be getting that upgrade as well in the near future. I thought it was gonna suck trying to find a car here in the near future but things are getting interesting.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
With all of us soon to be pro bodybuilders, we'll EASILY be able to afford a few of these bad boys. Now the real question is... WHAT COLOR?:cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
black on black!

any info on gas milage or just the amazing features? But I guess when you can afford a car like that gas price isnt as much of a deal?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
With all of us soon to be pro bodybuilders, we'll EASILY be able to afford a few of these bad boys. Now the real question is... WHAT COLOR?:cheers:

Nothing looks better than black. Especially with 24 inch chrome feet.:afro:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
CHROME

nobody realy has chrome cars and the ones i have seen look so badass its not even funny.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have an 05 Lexus LS430 and it's the most well-built, refined vehicle I've ever driven. The BMW 750 is very nice but it has a harsh ride - and that's not "luxurious" to me. The Mercedes S Class is the only competition for the Lexus. It's probably a touch better - but you get basically the same thing (technology, refinement, power) for much less with the Lexus...