10 day suspension for assaulting a nother player...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I think he should have gotten a bonus since he did it to the dirty White Sox!!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the intentional sucker punch ala Tony Skinn...but what about heat of the battle situations ala Kobe/Raja Bell

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the intentional sucker punch ala Tony Skinn...but what about heat of the battle situations ala Kobe/Raja Bell
I still think punishment is in order. They should learn to control themselves in heated situations. Besides, like it or not, they are in the spotlight and lots of kids are watching and think its ok to ball up your fist everytime someone disagrees with you.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I agree...all I really meant was that a clearly intentional shots merit more of a punishment than what seems to be reactionary. Now I also understand that it's next to impossible to establish intent.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree...all I really meant was that a clearly intentional shots merit more of a punishment than what seems to be reactionary. Now I also understand that it's next to impossible to establish intent.
That is true...but like you said from a practical standpoint it is impossioble to prove intent. Maybe they should seek a career in boxing..lol

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Just shows you how influential the government is. Assualting and using a aas shouldn't even be compared. You can seriously hurt someone when assulting, but using aas, who are you hurting? No one.