Pentagon Releases Video of Plane Hitting Building on 9/11

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well you can't really tell anything from the video segment, i guess we'll have to wait for someone to show the video in slow motion.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where can I watch the video?

go to the website, and before the article begins, above it is a box that says Pictures Videos, and click on videos and click on the only one that is there.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
They didn't show ****. The first one is the one we already had. Then they showed a picture taken from the second.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
The video is a crock of Sh1t.... a plane never hit the pentagon.

:run:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well fox news did a bad job on it, they didn't actually show the video yet, I guess they are working on slowing down the frames and decided to not show anything until than.....

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
The video is a crock of Sh1t.... a plane never hit the pentagon.

:run:

the families of these people that lol

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain. He is survived by a wife, a daughter and a grandson. He had more than 20 years of experience flying with American Airlines and was a former U.S. Navy pilot.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight. "He was handsome and happy and very centered," his neighbor Travis White, told The Washington Post. "His life was the kind of life I wanted to have some day."

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years. She left behind a husband, a pilot, and a daughter and son.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington, was a physician who worked with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the surgeon general to address racial and ethnic disparities in health. A 1995 graduate of Marshall University School of Medicine, Ambrose last year was named the Luther Terry Fellow of the Association of Teachers of Preventative Medicine.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington. Asia was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington. He was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Rodney ****ens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. He was embarking on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington. He was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. A Mississippi native, he joined the society in 1987. "Joe Feguson's final hours at the Geographic reveal the depth of his commitment to one of the things he really loved," said John Fahey Jr., the society's president. "Joe was here at the office until late Monday evening preparing for this trip. It was his goal to make this trip perfect in every way."

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society. She was accompanying a group of students and teachers on an educational trip to the Channel Islands in California. Society President John Fahey Jr. said one of his fondest memories of Judge is a voice mail she and a colleague once left him while they were rafting the Monkey River in Belize. "This was quintessential Ann -- living life to the fullest and wanting to share it with others," he said.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service. He was married and had two children. Newton was on his way back to Orange County to retrieve his family's yellow Labrador, who had been left behind until they could settle into their new home in Arlington, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson. She twice called her husband as the plane was being hijacked and described some details, including that the attackers were armed with knives. She had planned to take a different flight, but she changed it at the last minute so that she could be with her husband on his birthday. She worked as an investigator for the House Government Reform Committee in the mid-1990s and later worked on the staff of Senate Minority Whip Don Nickles.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme, a biotechnology firm. She was from Great Falls, Virginia, and was married to Stephen Push. She worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on developing a new policy governing cellular therapies, announced in 1997. She also worked on other major health-care legislation.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington. She was accompanying a student on an educational trip to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary near Santa Barbara, California, as part of a program funded by the National Geographic Society.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't you heard? Those people just vanished into the 4th dimension of time and space continuum disruption, created by an evil device constructed by the crooked ultra right wing extremists. You know? The same conspirators who created WhiteWater corruption, Lewinsky affairs and every evil and criminal deeds.

It is all a conspiracy. The Al Qaeda is created by the CIA. al-Zawahiri, Bin laden, Al-Zagawi etc are all CGI characters created by the CIA Clandestine Services. Those video tapes and audiotapes? Mailed directly from the Farm. ;) The war on terrorism is all a ruse to steal rocks from Alghanistan and sand from Iraq. Yeah. It is a conspiracy to steal those materials, because Bush and Cheney want to build the biggest pyramids in Crawford, TX. Yeah, that's it! :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, the Pentagon thing? There wasn't any plane. It was all special effect!! Haven't you seen how they did it when they made movies like Star War etc? That's right. ILM was contracted to pull the special effect. It was magnificant. You see, the brass decided that it was a perfect opportunity to get money to renovate and redecorate that old stinky eye sore of a Pentagon. So, as soon as they heard that the CIA were pulling out some humongous firework in downtown Manhattan, the brass immediately got on with theirs too!

rocketscientist

Awards
You can get the video directly from judicial watch (the site that fox quotes). But I've seen these before (as pictures). Don't understand why this is supposed to be new... And these are security cameras taking about 1 pict. a second, so you won't see much either way. The best you can do is figure out how fast the thing was that hit the building.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
OK, I just watched the video and there is no sign of a plane hitting the Pentagon. None. A 757 is between 155 and 178 ft long... I can't in good conscience believe this story.

SHADOW2492

Awards
I cant in good conscience believe it wasn't a plane. If it wasn't a plane what was it in your opinion??

SHADOW2492

Awards
Some people think it was a missle.

Also, you can see the video here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4987716.stm
Ok someone post their believes(as in what they think proves it was a missle) , and I will completely destroy that argument, I have studied explosives for years on end, and can single handidly say there were no explosives of any type used there, I will come back later and post more after this short rant.

First of all these people(that believe the missle theory) only know the explosions they see on tv, no explosive makes this type of explosion that was a kerosine type fireball, with a VOD limited from 200 meters per second to the speed of sound, A explosive detonates at about 4000-8000 meters per second, have massive shock waves, and sound blasts. Even a equivalent impact force equal to the force released by a explosive will not be nearly as loud.There were no high velocity object knocked off the building. The height of the smoke cloud if was done by a explosive compound, at that heigh would mean 1000's of pounds of explosives yet there was no shockwave blasting car windows out at 100 meters, or people with exploded ear drums. I have over 500 videos of real explosives and not one does that type of "blast". If it was explosives the pentagon section that we see would not look like that at all, it would have been destroyed completely and have some residual effecs of a massive upheavel of debris none was present, there are pictures floating around if you skip conspiracy sites, of actual plane debris, of which is not in any missle I have heard of or seen.

I will post a video of a explosion that created a smoke cloud that big, and you will see people miles away complaining of sore ears. I must go biking so will post more on my way back.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok someone post their believes(as in what they think proves it was a missle) , and I will completely destroy that argument, I have studied explosives for years on end, and can single handidly say there were no explosives of any type used there, I will come back later and post more after this short rant.

First of all these people(that believe the missle theory) only know the explosions they see on tv, no explosive makes this type of explosion that was a kerosine type fireball, with a VOD limited from 200 meters per second to the speed of sound, A explosive detonates at about 4000-8000 meters per second, have massive shock waves, and sound blasts. Even a equivalent impact force equal to the force released by a explosive will not be nearly as loud.There were no high velocity object knocked off the building. The height of the smoke cloud if was done by a explosive compound, at that heigh would mean 1000's of pounds of explosives yet there was no shockwave blasting car windows out at 100 meters, or people with exploded ear drums. I have over 500 videos of real explosives and not one does that type of "blast". If it was explosives the pentagon section that we see would not look like that at all, it would have been destroyed completely and have some residual effecs of a massive upheavel of debris none was present, there are pictures floating around if you skip conspiracy sites, of actual plane debris, of which is not in any missle I have heard of or seen.

I will post a video of a explosion that created a smoke cloud that big, and you will see people miles away complaining of sore ears. I must go biking so will post more on my way back.
nahhhh... you don't know what you are talking about. I have seen millions of explosion on TV and in the movies. Nothing like what you said here... :D :D If it is in the movie, then it must be true!!:study: :D

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
well i saw the plane.. but who knows maybe i am just a crazy american who has faith in our system 90% of the time... at the distance the camera was, we wouldn't not have saw a missle at all... but, you will figure it out eventually....

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What plane? On the upper right hand corner, that is clearly a Talon ShuttleCraft! Good heavan! This thing is bigger than I first thought. :jaw: The government has been infiltrated by Talon invaders, Daan and Zoor's minions!

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
go to google and type in "loose change", its a movie all about this stuff, well worth your time

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
if you watch the video on something larger than your desk top or lap top screens.. you will see, frame by frame ( the cam took a pic every second and half second depending on the camera) the plane was going over well over 100mph.. but anyway.. you can see the explosion after the front of the plan hit.. while you see that.. you will see a large white shaft (that does not belong to bobo).. just look well.. and you will see it

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
You must have a special video because there is no freaking way I saw a plane on that video.

if you watch the video on something larger than your desk top or lap top screens.. you will see, frame by frame ( the cam took a pic every second and half second depending on the camera) the plane was going over well over 100mph.. but anyway.. you can see the explosion after the front of the plan hit.. while you see that.. you will see a large white shaft (that does not belong to bobo).. just look well.. and you will see it

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
I've just been watching the video that CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc etc has been playing.. they have slowed them down pretty well to make it very obvious that a plane was the cause here.

I do have to say that has to be the worst site i have ever had ever visited.. at least most try to come across as valid... Blue Scren tech to make the second plane... how did they fake all the camera shots that i have seen on friends digital cam pics... or are they too.. my drunken, annoying college residents.. all in on the plan? more so.. its funded by a cult lol that is wanting to set up a jim jones type city lol http://www.walden3.org/index.htm

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I just find it very difficult to believe if such a definitive video disproving any conspiracy theory took nearly five years to surface. Wait... oh, I see... it took them five years to fabricate such a video... :blink:

I've just been watching the video that CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc etc has been playing.. they have slowed them down pretty well to make it very obvious that a plane was the cause here.

I do have to say that has to be the worst site i have ever had ever visited.. at least most try to come across as valid... Blue Scren tech to make the second plane... how did they fake all the camera shots that i have seen on friends digital cam pics... or are they too.. my drunken, annoying college residents.. all in on the plan?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
anyone was able to get the video if they wanted it.. it was aired but then it was put as classified incase any people were arrested for it.. there are rules regarding evidence.. and this fell into said rules.

I am a very "show me" person.. but in this case.. i know too many people that were involved there on a personal level that i know would not be members of this grand lie... they tell it how it is... and that is how it was.. as reported

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I have too many years of "gov't" experience to over look some of the obvious inconsistencies with the whole situation. I admit that with every situation you will have the conspiracy theorists drumming up stupid stuff but with some many "unbelievable" occurences during the 9.11 tragedy, I have to keep an open mind and do not completely subscribe to any one theory.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i trust my friends and family more than the government... so i will go with them... and i am 100% sure of how this all happened.. but i will say i do not know why....

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
100% sure????? That is mighty bold my friend. I wouldn't bet my next paycheck on either theory let alone say I was 100% sure about anything like this.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have too many years of "gov't" experience to over look some of the obvious inconsistencies with the whole situation. I admit that with every situation you will have the conspiracy theorists drumming up stupid stuff but with some many "unbelievable" occurences during the 9.11 tragedy, I have to keep an open mind and do not completely subscribe to any one theory.
what govt experience is that?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
let's just say various totaling more than 14 years

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
What I find really odd is how in the 2 threads on this topic, the people who believe the governments story do nothing but throw out insults , make jokes, and ignore most of the things brought up by the "conspiracy whackos". Sure you guys address a few, but there are so many inconsistancies, coincidences, and longshot, first time in history events to overlook. I consider myself a sane person. Too sane to just write this stuff off , turn a blind eye to it, and put 100% faith in my governments halfassed investigation and story. If that makes me crazy, so be it. I don't claim to know 100% what happened, but to me it does not add up the way the government says it does.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
http://home.debitel.net/user/andreas.bunkahle/defaulte.htm

For anyone who questions the whole 9/11 thing, or for those of you that don't.... have a look here at the Pentagon stuff especially.
Me? No, I am not saying it's all a conspiracy, but I think it's common sense that we aren't being told everything. The U.S. gov't is as guilty of propaganda and censorship as any place in the world. Just do some searches for books related to 9/11 that take a "conspiracy" twist. You can find tons of books that sold TONS of copies elsewhere in the world.... that have never been seen or mentioned in the U.S.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Probably could not have said it better myself jarhead... :hammer:

It really is just too much to swallow and if you look back through history how some US gov't agencies have lied and manipulated for the 'good' of the country - it is madness

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've done enough reading on the forum related to this topic, or other similar items... but managed to bite my tongue so far. Anyone who wants to completely accept the Gov't story needs to 1. look over the history of flight, and the wreckage from some of the worst accidents, 2. compare that to the incidents on 9/11. It's probably impossible to find a case where the ENGINES of a plane were supposedly vaporized. (I am referring to Pennsylvania and the Pentagon). The above link may show some of this, I am not positive....
Job is emergency planning-terrorism/bioterrorism specific. And even I question our Gov't sometimes. lol

SHADOW2492

Awards
Here are three videos first one is 5 min 35 seconds about has over 20 types of explosives detonate in it I defy you to find one that has a shockwave as slow as in the video or even looks similar. Second video is of over 15-20 attacks on American armored vehicles using different varieties of explosives. Third video is of Detcord , its a type of explosive similar to C4, usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetranitrate) with the same PIB (polyisobutylene) binder. Please point out one explosive that resembles the one in said video and moves just as slow. If you don't see a explosive in these videos that resemble it , is because none do it was a FUEL DEFLAGERATION or even a low order detonation of the fuel.
http://media.putfile.com/det_0002
http://media.putfile.com/VERYNEW-JUNE_0003
http://media.putfile.com/detcord

100% sure????? That is mighty bold my friend. I wouldn't bet my next paycheck on either theory let alone say I was 100% sure about anything like this.
You mean the theory of thousands of people seeing a plane hit the building. or the one from the conspriracy site with 5 morons being quoted as saying it was a missle? Did you read what I said about explosives?Have you ever seen a real bomb go off? they dont look anything like that.
I just find it very difficult to believe if such a definitive video disproving any conspiracy theory took nearly five years to surface. Wait... oh, I see... it took them five years to fabricate such a video...
I know eh it must be hard to understand since you seem to be ignoring the fact that it was used as evidence. The 9/11 videos came out because many people were taping. The government cannot stop that from coming out, because it was out minutes after. You must not be working for the government to think it would take them 5 years to fabricate a video.
I figured any conspiracy was pretty much destroyed when the whole world saw planes hit the WTC LIVE . I will play the devil's advocate here. For the sake of argument we'll say you are right and the government was behind 9/11,do you realize it makes absolutely no sense that the government would use 2 real planes to hit the world trade center by remote control than use some missle :)icon_lol: LOL I use this term loosely) on the Pentagon, and have a plane crash in a field for nothing, why in Gods green earth do you think they would use real planes for all other attacks then use something that could easily prove it was a military endeavor? They wouldn't , it is absolutely retarded and there is no way any military general would allow such a foolish plan to go forward. anyone even sharing 1 brain with 35 people would see this was foolish. They did not, it simply ignores facts of people who have dead family members, eye witnesses on the ground ,things like pictures of jet engines.Some people even think that the jet nose CONE couldnt have punched the hole in the pentagon, well it can it is really simple to see why. It was not a shaped charge due to the size of the hole the charge would have had to have been about 1 foot across, and detonate about 20-30 feet away from the hole for the explosively formed penetrator to actually form. Also shaped charges are not going to happen with any low order or lower energy explosives, you need high grade ,high explosives.

Sure you guys address a few, but there are so many inconsistancies, coincidences, and longshot, first time in history events to overlook.
Please actually point out any inconsistancies in any of my statements, if you find my claims are factual, logical, and consistant, it probably means I am right.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am 100% sure that airplanes were used.. i have too many friends and family involved to have my not know otherwise... i never said i was 100% sure on WHY it happened or what happened after the planes hit.

How do i quote the advertisment posting thing!

SHADOW2492

Awards
I've done enough reading on the forum related to this topic, or other similar items... but managed to bite my tongue so far. Anyone who wants to completely accept the Gov't story needs to 1. look over the history of flight, and the wreckage from some of the worst accidents, 2. compare that to the incidents on 9/11. It's probably impossible to find a case where the ENGINES of a plane were supposedly vaporized. (I am referring to Pennsylvania and the Pentagon). The above link may show some of this, I am not positive....
Job is emergency planning-terrorism/bioterrorism specific. And even I question our Gov't sometimes. lol
Go back and read my long winded post, you must not be looking hard enough because there are pictures of plane engines floating around on the net. Your post is very insightful and chalk full of facts. I may think the goverment is not fully truthful in this matter, but it is wholeheartedly ridiculous to think no planes were involved in either WTC , Pentagon, or even the Pensalvania field.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
if it was a missle as you say why did the explosion go from the side of the building out - meaning you saw the fireball explode away from the building. if it were a missle, dont you think it would have penetreted further and exploded inside just like a missle is supposed ot do. now this would have to be a high tech missle like a cruise missle to get that angle anyway.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by ronin13

I just find it very difficult to believe if such a definitive video disproving any conspiracy theory took nearly five years to surface. Wait... oh, I see... it took them five years to fabricate such a video...

So was this where we faked the moon landing too?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established

Plane Parts

I forgot what this is the pic of but i think its the data of where the plane, passangers etc were found

Lamp posts that were taken out by the plane

Windows of the Airplane WTC

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
OK guys - don't get your panties in a bunch. I wasn't pointing the finger at any of you and screaming morons or anything. Just a sharing of info if you must call it something.

Not sure how the moon landing came up but that is pretty funny for you to mention that. :icon_lol:

We really don't know sh1t about each other so I will not go around questioning anyone's expertise no matter what they claim however, there are at least 100 experts on either side of the table disputing each other's claim...... nevertheless, if you were to approach the pentagon crash site with an open mind and really look at the evidence it is pretty interesting that they claim a 757 jet crashed there but yet there wasn't a shread of evidence proving this.... oh wait... right.. the video that just surfaced after 5 years....

:trout:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I wasn't disputing that planes crashed into WTC. My questioning is surrounding the pentagon.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i know, but the website you used as a source said it was all blue screen work for the WTC.. so i just added it..

PS i know you aren't calling anyone morons....

i will not get into a moon landing debate.. i do not care.. i hate nasa and it is a waste of money... :)

EDIT.. i hate nasa but i do not think we should abandon space work.. but the airforce should do that.. not Nasa...

EDIT EDIT.. i also hate jell-0

SHADOW2492

Awards
nevertheless, if you were to approach the pentagon crash site with an open mind and really look at the evidence it is pretty interesting that they claim a 757 jet crashed there but yet there wasn't a shread of evidence proving this.... oh wait... right.. the video that just surfaced after 5 years....

:trout:
http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

There are at least 10+ pictures of debris here that conspiracy sites fail to post. Landing gear, the diffusor of the compressor,and a tire and Rim that are the exact same size and shape and ahve same pattern in the rim as a 757. and the rubber has exact same tread pattern as 757 tire.
Of course you dont see a shred of evidence because you are bull headed and refuse to view anything that might prove you wrong. Its hard to see flaws in your argument if you close your eyes when presented them. If you read my earlier post, and had a shred of logic in you you would realize that even if the government was behind it they would still use a plane like the other attacks. I still find it hard to believe you work in the goverment and you fail to address any facts I have put forward, Do you think anyone of average intelligence or above would believe that they (government)would need 5 years to make a fake film?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Please actually point out any inconsistancies in any of my statements, if you find my claims are factual, logical, and consistant, it probably means I am right.
I meant inconsistancies in the governments official story. As for the rest of your post , it's your theory, but it's no more fact than any other theory on either side. At this point, neither side can actually prove anything. And no, an aluminum cone will not break thru 9 feet of concrete. What you tried to say about shaped charges does not change that.

SHADOW2492

Awards
And no, an aluminum cone will not break thru 9 feet of concrete. What you tried to say about shaped charges does not change that.
There is no theory in my post only scientific fact(obviously logical exercises aren't fact, but my post is chock full of scientific facts). So what punched the hole,tell me your physics experience that will tell you aluminum can't pierce through concrete? how about a softer copper, could that pass through concrete? How about glass? I know a piece of copper can pass through 3.5 meters of steel given the right propulsion, same with glass. And these pieces of copper and glass dont have to be much bigger than a basketball even smaller. If I post military manuals or mathematical calulations for diameter, angle and standoff distance for shape charges would you believe it wasnt a shaped charge? If it wasnt a plane and wasnt a shaped charge, what in your opinion made that hole?

I am just curious as to what you know that you can claim aluminum cannot pass through concrete that I do not? Please tell me exactly what velocity aluminum would have to attain to puncture through 3 feet of concrete how about 9, since you seem to be albe to conclude that it cant pass through 9 , how much could it pass through then 2 feet? Much softer material can easily pass through harder objects given sufficient mass and velocity. how many kgs of aluminium in what shape going what velocity in your opinion could do this?

Are you one of the people who subscribes to the "theory" (flawed one at best) that a softer object cannot pass through a harder object? Is lead softer than concrete? how does lead shoot through concrete, how about softer than bone? it explodes bones doesnt it. How about water is water softer than steel or rocks? explain how then water saws cut through feet of marble or quantities of steel?

Also if you read my posts you will see I never argued that the story isnt flawed, only the argument that no plane hit the pentagon. I have posted pictures of debris if you look for the link which conclusively proves it was plane debris.

BTW did you even check the RENSE.com link with pictures of debris from inside the wtc, or even view my videos of explosives to make a comparison?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are some things that seem a little off, but all those sites that claim it was a missle or the government did it on purpose i think are crap. There are just as many claiming it was plans and it happened how it did. I choose to believe that the government didn't have anything to do with it. Now if someone were to make a video that showed all facts, from both sides and wasn't claiming we did it, I would be more willing to listen. But both sides like to skip other sides arguements.