FDA Wants Ephedra Ban Restored

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ohh 6mgs is quite low for eph as I used to 25 mgs 3-4 times daily. But I'll take your word for it BV. Venom is still strong, and appetite crushing.

2. Yeah Im a big sissy when it comes to stimulats I tried to bump the ephedrine to 11mg/day and it was way too much.
    •   

3. One gram of chocamine gets me going. A gram of chocamine and 200mg of caffeine and I'm cracked out like a heroin addict. Either you've got some tolerance, or you're tripping balls when you work out.

4. you're tripping balls when you work out.
    You arent kidding. One time I took 3 of USP's 'new' C2 (not released yet - but jacked up on Chocamine and Rhodiola) with a small dose of ephedrine and saw 3d-patterning on the carpet. Seriously. Has to be something to do with the dopamine release from the epedrine and whatever the nootropics do to brain chemistry.
    After a short period of feeling 'perceptively enhanced' I felt quite focused and amped up for the next 3-4 hours.

BV
  5. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    You arent kidding. One time I took 3 of USP's 'new' C2 (not released yet - but jacked up on Chocamine and Rhodiola) with a small dose of ephedrine and saw 3d-patterning on the carpet. Seriously. Has to be something to do with the dopamine release from the epedrine and whatever the nootropics do to brain chemistry.
    After a short period of feeling 'perceptively enhanced' I felt quite focused and amped up for the next 3-4 hours.

BV
    So, Chocomine+ Rhodiola + Ephedrine = Fractal generating visuals? Thanks, now I have something to do this summer!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Magickk
    Care to elaborate? I can't find anything to even come close to E... All the best drugs start w/ the letter "E"
    well like i said....IMO.

but i really never found E to be all its cracked up to be.

And no it wasnt my diet or training ( those 2 are PERFECT) and i have had much better results with others. For example...Thermorexin, it worked much better for me than any ephedrine product ever has, I guess im going to have to give it another shot though.

all 'drugs' aside,lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone hear about this? FDA wants to ban vitamin b6
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. *** ALERT: Ephedra BANNED in US ***
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 09:08 AM
  3. Ephedra Ban LIFTED rules a federal judge