FDA Wants Ephedra Ban Restored
- 05-15-2006, 02:08 PM
- 05-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah Im a big sissy when it comes to stimulats I tried to bump the ephedrine to 11mg/day and it was way too much.
05-15-2006, 05:52 PM
One gram of chocamine gets me going. A gram of chocamine and 200mg of caffeine and I'm cracked out like a heroin addict. Either you've got some tolerance, or you're tripping balls when you work out.
05-15-2006, 09:05 PM
You arent kidding. One time I took 3 of USP's 'new' C2 (not released yet - but jacked up on Chocamine and Rhodiola) with a small dose of ephedrine and saw 3d-patterning on the carpet. Seriously. Has to be something to do with the dopamine release from the epedrine and whatever the nootropics do to brain chemistry.you're tripping balls when you work out.
After a short period of feeling 'perceptively enhanced' I felt quite focused and amped up for the next 3-4 hours.
05-15-2006, 09:28 PM
So, Chocomine+ Rhodiola + Ephedrine = Fractal generating visuals? Thanks, now I have something to do this summer!Originally Posted by BigVrunga
05-15-2006, 11:22 PM
well like i said....IMO.Originally Posted by Magickk
but i really never found E to be all its cracked up to be.
And no it wasnt my diet or training ( those 2 are PERFECT) and i have had much better results with others. For example...Thermorexin, it worked much better for me than any ephedrine product ever has, I guess im going to have to give it another shot though.
all 'drugs' aside,lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-18-2005, 08:08 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2005, 09:04 PM
- By motiv8er in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2003, 09:42 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2003, 10:25 AM