Men, help your women

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Lictepeen?

I thought this might have been serious for a moment...

1meand

Awards
That means my wife will always be at a higher risk of breast cancer. Unless not having any kind of sex reduces breast cancer.

Was that out loud? :run:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
not as loud as it should have been....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way we can take that little disclaimer out of the bottom of this article so I can send it out to every girl I know?!?!?!?!

cromwell

Awards
That means my wife will always be at a higher risk of breast cancer. Unless not having any kind of sex reduces breast cancer.

Was that out loud? :run:
:jaw: .........oh lord!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
"Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances." - dr. helena shifteer

lol... i bet you guys liked that study.....

1-2 times a week....thats kind of alot...... maybe im a prude...i dont know

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Excellent research!!!! Woohoo!!

Couple this with the fake dr giving breast exams and I think I have a whole new career!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2 times a week....thats kind of alot...... maybe im a prude...i dont know
Not to be a pig...but that's NOT A LOT. That's like the bare minimum...I'm just sayin'...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By choice or by default??? :)

Suuuuuuure you dont do it at all Quagmire!!
Touche! I set myself up for that one! Giggity Giggity Giggity...oh, and by default by the way...Sorry to disappoint you!:icon_lol:

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tried to find it on pubmed and realized it wasn't there. I did find this however, which is just as funny.

Accidental condom inhalation.

Arya CL, Gupta R, Arora VK.

Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut, India.

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Publication Types:
  • Case Reports
PMID: 14870871 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, spoil all the fun.

good news in VA though, mrs. beez believes it's legitimacy :D
I forwarded Beelze's link to my fiance and she replied with Gross's link almost right away. I guess I'll have to resort to other measures...:drunk: