Can You Please Be Quiet We Are Training Here!

snowtiger

Awards
OK! im a patient person and have to be where i live (not prison) I go to a nice golds gym and it has all the nice shiny and new stuff to play with and plenty of it~! BUT i keep getting told by the instructors "put the dbells down without making noise and no grunting PLEASE!" WTF! im not full dumping these dbell from 3 feet maybe at best 1 foot and they land on rubber flooring.. ahhh please be quiet! these instructor have no idea of training and to ad to the pain i asked an instructor to help me put some plates on the bar as he was standing there just looking at me and was told "we're not allowed to help put on the plates or take em off" hahahahahaha! maybe ill just drop a few dbells on their heads! :wtf:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha yea I love that "STOP DROPING DUMBBELLS!" It's so easy to control those 100's after killing them for 10 reps. Maybe if you'd grab them for me I wouldn't have to drop them.

snowtiger

Awards
I got 1 instructor to spot me on 110lb dbell shoulder presses and he pushed my elbows in the wrong direction and now ive got my dodgy shoulder again for the next 4 or 5 months! damn!!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I don't do DB shoulder presses anymore because I always mess up my shoulder. Military press only please

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard these people complain before. I just assume they are new to gyms. idiots.