Ohio Priest to Be Tried for Nun's Slaying

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think this goes to show religion is a path for those with no path of their own. But somehow there is aparently to much left to interpretation. ritual slayings, did he think he was doing
gods work?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it shows that a mask made of religion is still a mask. Dude obviously has some kind of mental issues not neccessarily correlated to the church.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well i dont believe in organized religion, thats all.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I think this goes to show religion is a path for those with no path of their own. But somehow there is aparently to much left to interpretation. ritual slayings, did he think he was doing
gods work?
He should read the book of abraham if he thinks hes doing "gods work" with a blood sacrafice.

Some extreme words of christianity are "if you have an evil eye, cut it out of your head. Far better is it to bring 1 eye to heaven then 2 to hell."

No christian is doing gods work by killing someone.

Craig Titus makes me embarassed to associate with bodybuilding
Ted (I think its Ted) Kennedy makes me ashamed to be from New England
This idiot makes me embarassed to be a christian.

well i dont believe in organized religion, thats all.
I agree. Pray to the piece of god in you. I dont need to go to church for that.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I hope I didn't rattle you to much by posting this Spatch. I was freaked when I read it. I don't normally watch the local news because they always talk about kids been eaten by alligators etc.. It's always something wacked out on the local news. This story though, really got my attention.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I hope I didn't rattle you to much by posting this Spatch. I was freaked when I read it. I don't normally watch the local news because they always talk about kids been eaten by alligators etc.. It's always something wacked out on the local news. This story though, really got my attention.
No you didnt rattle me, just made me realize why so many people look down on religion.(not that I didnt already know why)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Happy Easter!.. This is a situation that usually happens when a confused individual, who has become so obsessed with the "after life", that he forgets to respect the "current life".

I would like to give a shout out to ancient Jerusalem for spawning three of the scariest religions ever!!!

"...look inside your heart!"- Miller's Crossing

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give a shout out to ancient Jerusalem for spawning three of the scariest religions ever!!!
The religions arent scarry, its the fuknuts that do things like bomb a building in the name of christ that screw everything up.