Turn of Events

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for this article! I have always been aware of what some call the "pussification" of America. Granted historically women have been treated very badly and they certainly do deserve equal rights and all of that good stuff, the whole thing has gotten out of hand. And because of it, I think women's rights may qctually fall backwards a few steps as men say "enough is enough".

Plus the fact that so many feminists are insane. Don't get me wrong, I believe that feminism is a good thing... but only when kept in the proper perspective and in context. So many feminists don't even know the issues and get emotionally worked-up over everything and destroy the reputation of feminism. Naturally the backlash against this is the formation of hyper-masculine male groups who pride themselves on using/abusing women.

But again, great article!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah this article says what I already knew.

satchmo23

Awards
everything from the kids to the job to the courts. you could put tracing paper over my life and get this article. I've fought in two countries, served mine for eight years now, not even a speeding ticket or even a missed phone bill payment. But if i even suggest that perhaps the mother of my daughter shouldnt smoke in the car while my baby is in there I have to worry about the possibility of her filing bullshit charges against me and yanking my rights. Being a man in America is a constant walking on eggshells scenario and I for one dont think i'll put up with it forever.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Men have only themselves to blame. Men haven't tried to fight any of these misandrist inequalities. They collectively sit back and take it up the ass.

Men right now are in a culture of anti-intellectualism. The proof is obvious. Its not a shock that **** like Blue Collar TV exists and test scores for boys are down. Most men think reading is a shameful thing and would rather sit on their asses and watch sports.

It has little to do with the feminism. Feminists are indeed insane but feminism is dead in the US. Girls don't like feminists any more than men do.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Men have only themselves to blame. Men haven't tried to fight any of these misandrist inequalities. They collectively sit back and take it up the ass.

Men right now are in a culture of anti-intellectualism. The proof is obvious. Its not a shock that **** like Blue Collar TV exists and test scores for boys are down. Most men think reading is a shameful thing and would rather sit on their asses and watch sports.

It has little to do with the feminism. Feminists are indeed insane but feminism is dead in the US. Girls don't like feminists any more than men do.
so youre saying that if men stand up and say "what should be right" they wont be branded as shovanistic pigs that are oppressive wife beaters? even the mild feminists are starting to get into it, not just the ultra feminists. every commercial i see nowadays is the man always being wrong and the woman is always right. the man would be the one making the dumbest mistake while the woman is always right and always wins the arguement no matter.

men are letting this go youre right, but its a catch 22 since if others stood up and stopped taking **** they would be branded as pigs, wife beaters, oppressors ect ect, and end up getting assault and battery charges brought up on them for trying to give the wife/gf a hug.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
but all the sit coms. the guy is fat and not very good looking and the wife is like, Mrs Gimpy!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Old news. Good read, but old news. The only place I let this kind of **** slide is at work, because I like having money on a regular basis. Otherwise if you stand up against this in regular society and some rabbid feminist calls you names, what do you care? You're not gonna nail her anyway, she's probably a dike.

This crap only happens to you if you let it happen. If you're a real man then you know standing up for your own personal rights and the respect you deserve does not mean you're a wife beater or an asshole, and the only people who matter, or should matter to you, know this too. The worst that could happen is if men turned into another whining oppressed group demanding special treatment.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
all good points in here. agree with a lot that has been said.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Girls don't like feminists any more than men do.
:thumbsup:

i enjoy my doors being opened for me, the entire ladies first deal, being a mom versus working 40 hours a week (NOT that i intend to be a stay at home mom), all in all, it isnt too bad.

i had a teacher in highschool that would throw a titty fit if we addressed her by "mrs" (because she claimed that meant shes owned by her husband) or "miss" (bc it meant shes owned by her father) so only the title "ms." would do......:think:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

i enjoy my doors being opened for me, the entire ladies first deal, being a mom versus working 40 hours a week (NOT that i intend to be a stay at home mom), all in all, it isnt too bad.

i had a teacher in highschool that would throw a titty fit if we addressed her by "mrs" (because she claimed that meant shes owned by her husband) or "miss" (bc it meant shes owned by her father) so only the title "ms." would do......:think:
Yeah, and I appreciate being able to occasionally be "old fashioned" with my lady. I still see her as an equal.

By the way, was your teacher distinguishing between pronouncing it as "miss" and "mizz". I thought it was the same word just different pronounciation.

satchmo23

Awards

Boy you sure know alot for a 20 y/o. Sounds to me like you do alot of reading and are educated but still have some experience to gain under your belt.

Trust me when you have a baby daughter/son one day and all that matters in the world to you is seeing them at best for two days a week you'll pick and choose your battles too. I for one would like to see one real man willing to risk that right. And to say that men just sit back and take it up the ass is just plain ingnorant. There are plenty of fathers rights groups out there one of which I am a member of. These are not uneducated people these are lawyers, doctors, soldiers and all other working well balanced individuals who are all in the same situation fighting to get a leg up.

This is a progressive battle, not a stand up and rage situation. It's not that we don't want to, it's because the cost of losing what's most dear to us is simply unbearable. At least to me it is. The tides will turn slowly but surely, they've already begun to. Father's rights are far greater where I am than what they were even 5 years ago. This is no accident. This is due to those guys who work tirelessly for change or in your opinion sit on their asses and watch sports. Do yourself a favor, put down the book for a second and take a step into the real world.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but all the sit coms. the guy is fat and not very good looking and the wife is like, Mrs Gimpy!
Yeah but TV sucks except for The Shield.

men are letting this go youre right, but its a catch 22 since if others stood up and stopped taking **** they would be branded as pigs, wife beaters, oppressors ect ect, and end up getting assault and battery charges brought up on them for trying to give the wife/gf a hug.
Are you sure? I've been practicing what I've been preaching for about two years. I've never been branded any of those things...to my face at least.

If a woman calls you a pig for standing up for yourself, leave her. If all men did this, women will either unfuck their negatively self imposed victimization or simply go without sex.

I don't have enough time in my life to give a **** about some girl's hatred for men...even though its really because she hates herself.

Hey, its good that there are fathers rights group but there's still more to be done. Fathers rights are changing mainly because society has become much more equal in the past 50 years. Since many women are at work, there's no clear cut reason why they're at an advantage. Keep fighting the good fight.