New drugs will allow us to "survive" on just 2 hours of sleep..

  1. New drugs will allow us to "survive" on just 2 hours of sleep..


    Crazy the things they are trying to do. It is interesting, however, the fact that they are figuring ways to make you sleep so well in 2-4 hours that it counts for about 8 hours of sleep. Might extend the normal 8 hour day though hahaha.

    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm...name_page.html
    PharmD


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Crazy the things they are trying to do. It is interesting, however, the fact that they are figuring ways to make you sleep so well in 2-4 hours that it counts for about 8 hours of sleep. Might extend the normal 8 hour day though hahaha.

    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm...name_page.html
    We work too many damn hours as it is. I would stay clear of drugs like this. Long term effects are unknown. Hell this could shave 20 years off your life for all we know.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    We work too many damn hours as it is. I would stay clear of drugs like this. Long term effects are unknown. Hell this could shave 20 years off your life for all we know.

    Haha I feel ya man. The things they put money into amazes me. Although I believe the reason they created this was for military use (as with most other technologies of our day). It would be nice for certain situations when in a war.
    PharmD
    •   
       


  4. they already have this released....it's called crystil-meth.....lol

  5. yeah didnt hitler invent meth for his soldiers.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    yeah didnt hitler invent meth for his soldiers.
    haha definitely something similar, thats how they where the term blitzkrieg came from, they were fast as ****
    PharmD

  7. Overall I LOVE sleep too much to want less of it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by D_town
    Overall I LOVE sleep too much to want less of it.
    i second that

  9. They already have that out.

    Its called ALRI Venom.

  10. im going to get huge...

    just kidding.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigmontel
    they already have this released....it's called crystil-meth.....lol

    LOL Ya bastage I wanted to say that.


    BTW anyone ever read the Richey Rich comic where his father is developing a drug to do just that and his dad turns into a raving maniac. Then it turns out it was just a dream and Richie Rich goes in to find his dad sleeping at his desk.

    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    LOL Ya bastage I wanted to say that.


    BTW anyone ever read the Richey Rich comic where his father is developing a drug to do just that and his dad turns into a raving maniac. Then it turns out it was just a dream and Richie Rich goes in to find his dad sleeping at his desk.

    CROWLER
    I remember Richie Rich's family had a guy who invented stuff named "Professor Keenbean". I wonder if he was in on that???

  13. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I remember Richie Rich's family had a guy who invented stuff named "Professor Keenbean". I wonder if he was in on that???
    I don't know let me go check. Ahhh I mean hey I have no idea.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  14. It would be amazing if we all started sleeping 2hrs instead of eight. I'd have to get a second job though cause I'm sure I'd find ways to spend money during the extra 6hrs of being awake. I'd have to start eating 9 or 10 meals a day too.

    Seems like it would be great for the economy though, assuming it worked w/out side effects, which is a stretch.

  15. Modafinil is currently in use by US forces in the middle east, and I would bet big money that the DOD has a classified project or three running with some Big Pharma companies to develop the next generation of these drugs. Details on these substances will not be released to the press.

  16. Ive got a great idea, how about we just shorten the work week to 30 hours instead of 50? Then we can all sleep 8-10 hours a day AND get a ton of stuff done at the same time.

    Humans, and all living things need sleep for a reason. I doubt any drug is going to change that without long term side effects - genetic manipulation maybe, but that's still years away before its precise enough to manipulate something like that.

    The human body is an extreemly complex machine, pumping it full of drugs to inhibit a natural process that we all need to live is pretty freaky.

    BV

  17. That would be great for military personal during combat situations/missions. I remember several times falling asleep on the way to a nighttime mission after being up 24 hours plus or fighting hard not to pass out during a long watch in the middle of the night.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Ive got a great idea, how about we just shorten the work week to 30 hours instead of 50? Then we can all sleep 8-10 hours a day AND get a ton of stuff done at the same time.

    Humans, and all living things need sleep for a reason. I doubt any drug is going to change that without long term side effects - genetic manipulation maybe, but that's still years away before its precise enough to manipulate something like that.

    The human body is an extreemly complex machine, pumping it full of drugs to inhibit a natural process that we all need to live is pretty freaky.

    BV
    Someone could use the arguement towards steroids saying that we have a certain amount of test, our bodies weren't meant to make a gram a week of it.

  19. Yeah I suppose they could. And your body isnt meant to make a gram a week of it. In the short term, it may have several benefits. But try staying on 1g/week of test for 3 years and watch what happens

    I can definitely see how this could have a positive impact for military personnel. Like most drugs, perhaps the benefits will outweigh the risks/side effects if used responsibly.

    BV
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 7 to 8 hours of sleep
    By johnathan1995 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 01:18 AM
  5. Androxal New Drug to come out 2008 for Secondary Hyppgonadism.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Log in
Log in