FYI: Dexter Jackson's wife

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
def weird I hope he is not pulling a Flex. If not may his family pull through this.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
def weird I hope he is not pulling a Flex. If not may his family pull through this.
Flex Wheeler? What did he do?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...
Yeah....I remember reading that...was it completely unsubstantiated?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yep it was a hoax, and because of that Weider def screwed him on the rest of Olympias!!!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Why would Flex do that? As an excuse for not being ready to compete...there are so many other excuses that would have been better such as having diarrhea (sp.)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Carjacked by ninjas?? WTF?:toofunny:

S

scuba

Awards
Ninja's killed my Family
need money for Kung-Fu lessons:icon_lol:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
What the hell, only a 1000$ reward for turning in some guys who held a gun to the her head. Not worth 1000 to take a chance at getting yourself killed.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Between Dex's supplement contracts, the money he made from the 2004 Olympia, and the money he won from the 2005 Arnold, I would think he could afford a lot more than $1000.

Then again, some people don't know how to manage money.

Gotta say, it really sucks this happened. I hope his wife is found and that she's safe and healthy.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure his wife is already back. They dropped her off at a nightclub (plush nightclub) and she walked 2 miles to longhorns steakhouse, where she called family.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fyi: Blood clot is a jamaican term for pussy or the period a woman has. If you are blood clot you are a pussy, or the equivalent of a woman's period. And 1k wtf !!! thats nuts i would be who-riding trying to get those guys!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey he did it not me, check out the newest Flex, and I remeber when it happened. As Bioman said I do "idolize" pro bodybuilders.:rofl:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately weird and what an excuse by flex!

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you, these Gyno ninjas are real, and they don't *F* around!

K

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good ole Flex. One of the ninjas even had nunchakus but since Flex is a martial artist himself, he was able to take them all down.

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
fyi: Blood clot is a jamaican term for pussy or the period a woman has. If you are blood clot you are a pussy, or the equivalent of a woman's period. And 1k wtf !!! thats nuts i would be who-riding trying to get those guys!!!

Good info. Always wondered why people are ready to come to blows over 'blood clot'.

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure his wife is already back. They dropped her off at a nightclub (plush nightclub) and she walked 2 miles to longhorns steakhouse, where she called family.

It was 3 miles, which has the police kind of confused. Why would anyone walk that far before calling for help?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Maybe she was in shock after the experience?

B

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
the story sounds wierd but i do know that whomever wrote that story said "estranged" waaayyy to many times...it was irritating.

U

USAMM

Awards
Interesting to see. Wasn't covered alot on NBC 12 here in Jacksonville.

M

martymar9

Awards
I've used much better excuses than the "Ninja Car Jacking" one.

but i'll add that as an alternate.