FYI: Dexter Jackson's wife

1. FYI: Dexter Jackson's wife

Not too old...happened this week...but D. Jackson's wife got kidnapped and the whole dealio.....read the link. I live near jacksonville, fl, and it was the top story of the night....not sure if that is good or bad

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=50445

2. very weird
    •   

3. def weird I hope he is not pulling a Flex. If not may his family pull through this.

4. def weird I hope he is not pulling a Flex. If not may his family pull through this.
    Flex Wheeler? What did he do?

5. Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...
    Yeah....I remember reading that...was it completely unsubstantiated?

7. yep it was a hoax, and because of that Weider def screwed him on the rest of Olympias!!!
  8. Thumbs down

Why would Flex do that? As an excuse for not being ready to compete...there are so many other excuses that would have been better such as having diarrhea (sp.)

9. Blood clot LOL

10. Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...
    Carjacked by ninjas?? WTF?

11. Ninja's killed my Family
    need money for Kung-Fu lessons

12. Flex is a trip, nothing he would do would suprise me, just watch his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Blood clot LOL
    I lol'ed like a pro then too

13. What the hell, only a 1000$ reward for turning in some guys who held a gun to the her head. Not worth 1000 to take a chance at getting yourself killed.

14. Between Dex's supplement contracts, the money he made from the 2004 Olympia, and the money he won from the 2005 Arnold, I would think he could afford a lot more than $1000.

Then again, some people don't know how to manage money.

Gotta say, it really sucks this happened. I hope his wife is found and that she's safe and healthy.

15. Im pretty sure his wife is already back. They dropped her off at a nightclub (plush nightclub) and she walked 2 miles to longhorns steakhouse, where she called family.

16. fyi: Blood clot is a jamaican term for ***** or the period a woman has. If you are blood clot you are a *****, or the equivalent of a woman's period. And 1k wtf !!! thats nuts i would be who-riding trying to get those guys!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Flex claimed he was carjacked by some ninjas, and was not able to compete in an upcoming show because he was injured...
    WTF he could've faked an injury

18. Hey he did it not me, check out the newest Flex, and I remeber when it happened. As Bioman said I do "idolize" pro bodybuilders.

19. Definately weird and what an excuse by flex!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

20. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    I'm telling you, these Gyno ninjas are real, and they don't *F* around!

21. Good ole Flex. One of the ninjas even had nunchakus but since Flex is a martial artist himself, he was able to take them all down.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    fyi: Blood clot is a jamaican term for ***** or the period a woman has. If you are blood clot you are a *****, or the equivalent of a woman's period. And 1k wtf !!! thats nuts i would be who-riding trying to get those guys!!!

Good info. Always wondered why people are ready to come to blows over 'blood clot'.

23. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt
    Im pretty sure his wife is already back. They dropped her off at a nightclub (plush nightclub) and she walked 2 miles to longhorns steakhouse, where she called family.

It was 3 miles, which has the police kind of confused. Why would anyone walk that far before calling for help?

24. Maybe she was in shock after the experience?

25. the story sounds wierd but i do know that whomever wrote that story said "estranged" waaayyy to many times...it was irritating.

26. Interesting to see. Wasn't covered alot on NBC 12 here in Jacksonville.

27. I've used much better excuses than the "Ninja Car Jacking" one.

but i'll add that as an alternate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexter Jackson, Mr. Olympia 2008, pussiest posing routine ever on stage?
    By bloodline26 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:18 AM
  2. Dexter Jackson Won Yes!!!!!
    By jay21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:52 AM
  3. Dexter Jackson
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:51 AM
  4. Replies: 14