Girls no longer have an excuse for blaming the pill for weight gain! Finally.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo

Awards
lol.. i dated a girl for a while and she gradually got overweight.. she kept saying the pill was making her retain weight. i always believed her

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That study means nothing to real world affects and effects, it was just a comparison between studys, not an actual study.
"A large-scale review found no link between using the Pill and significant weight gain. "

I can attest that my ex wife tried every fuckin way to lose weight, and as soon as she got of the pill she lost 22 lbs with the help of diet and phentramine- and yes she tried phen on the pill too little to no effect. Id like to hear some real women comment on this.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my girlfriends always blamed my and my 6 large meals a day. I'm always eating and it makes them hungry. they just did not want to hang out with me when I went to the gym to burn those extra calories.

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
Dr Allen said. "This myth that it can cause weight gain can put people off using a really good contraception."

Although taking the contraceptive initially could increase some women's appetite, if they were aware of the side effect they could control any weight gain or change their Pill, Dr Allen said.[/
That doesn't make any sense.

Good article to try and slip by the woman, just not credible or refereed. :study: If you could track down the actual study and see the methods, references, results, and conclusions, that may be more useful. (Sorry I just went through all of this in grad school last year)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing irritates me more than some young, 20 something year old bonehead making boneheaded comments.
Now what the **** did that accomplish? He found an interesting article and shared, and added a little light hearted comment. Yes I believe the opposite of this article... but you did not need to call someone names, ESPECIALLY because of his age... he has shown maturity in past threads.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Houseman

Haha what does my age have to do with anything? I am 22 years old. Went through the majority of Special Ops training in the military before getting hurt on a parachute jump, I am playing football for Florida State, im holding an upper 3-something average in bioengineering as well, what have you accomplished in the last 3-4 years goodness.

It is a study I found. I posted it. Mature a little and take it for what it is worth. If you disagree thats fine but no need to attack the messenger. The comment I made was more to be funny than anything else.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now what the **** did that accomplish? He found an interesting article and shared, and added a little light hearted comment. Yes I believe the opposite of this article... but you did not need to call someone names, ESPECIALLY because of his age... he has shown maturity in past threads.

Adams
It told me he is completely ignorant.

Be around women, and I will tell you everyone I have ever met has gained weight from the pill. From very active women to non active women.

If he actually knew anything about the opposite sex, he'd know this and not make dumb-ass remarks about people simply being lazy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It told me he is completely ignorant.

Be around women, and I will tell you everyone I have ever met has gained weight from the pill. From very active women to non active women.

If he actually knew anything about the opposite sex, he'd know this and not make dumb-ass remarks about people simply being lazy.
Haha first off guy, I grew up with 5 girls. 4 sisters and my mom. Second off anyone who knows me knows damn well I am not ignorant. It takes an ignorant person to call someone else names when they feel they are wrong since they don't have a suitable rebuttle. But I wont name call as well since that would be dropping down to your level of maturity. In fact if I were to make dumb comments I would comment you probably need to learn to control your emotions when taking AAS hahaha :twisted: .

Sit back, take a deep breathe, and callllmmmm down bro. It is just a thread and it was just a "funny" comment. Unless you are a girl yourself than I don't understand your grudge here.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha first off guy, I grew up with 5 girls. 4 sisters and my mom. Second off anyone who knows me knows damn well I am not ignorant. It takes an ignorant person to call someone else names when they feel they are wrong since they don't have a suitable rebuttle. But I wont name call as well since that would be dropping down to your level of maturity. In fact if I were to make dumb comments I would comment you probably need to learn to control your emotions when taking AAS hahaha :twisted: .

Sit back, take a deep breathe, and callllmmmm down bro. It is just a thread and it was just a "funny" comment. Unless you are a girl yourself than I don't understand your grudge here.
Then explain yourself and why you can call women lazy if they gain a bit of weight on the Pill?

So if I was female I would be allowed to have a grudge? What you are admiting to with that statement is that you made an ignorant comment about a specific sex without any reasonable amount of proof to back it up.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing irritates me more than some young, 20 something year old bonehead making boneheaded comments.
Completely uncalled for. Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.