16yr Old tennis star caught doping

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is some ****, she is only 16 and she beat one of the Williams sisters, glad she went down !!! No for real thats sad, esp. since she is from Bulgaria, all she needed to do was get some Trib, and Ecdycesterone after all its supposed to be twice as anabolic as Ddol !!!:icon_lol:

For real do you think she was using deca for Tennis Elbow ???

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Why the **** do they always use nandrolone? Doesn't anyone tell them that **** stays in your system and is detectable for a ridiculous amount of time, and that there are other substances that are more effective and that clear your system much faster? Jesus Christ, if Coleman can test clean at contests anyone who can't has got to be a moron.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
as far as I unserstand there is no pct for women

P

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why the **** do they always use nandrolone? Doesn't anyone tell them that **** stays in your system and is detectable for a ridiculous amount of time, and that there are other substances that are more effective and that clear your system much faster? Jesus Christ, if Coleman can test clean at contests anyone who can't has got to be a moron.
I agree if they are going to use anything why something that is detectable for such a long time. Not to mention this is a girl and she is 16.

J

jshin

Awards
I'm wondering at 16 what are her long term consequences are a woman. We all often hear about premature usage of AAS in men leading to complication, how about in women?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering at 16 what are her long term consequences are a woman. We all often hear about premature usage of AAS in men leading to complication, how about in women?
Permanent virulization effects possibly. Same stunted growth problems I would guess, maybe not as pronounced, who knows.

And please don't get me wrong from my post, I don't like the idea 16 year olds using anymore than anyone else. But even with adult athletes it's ridiculous. Body builders arguably use the most steroids out of any class of athlete. If Coleman, Cutler, Ruhl and all of them can test clean people who get caught in other sports have got to have a screw loose.

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
first off pro bodybuilders arent tested, secondly why is it so interesting that women dont need pct. think about why men run pct...there is no reason for women to do it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
firstly and lastly, its interesting becasue ive never read about what a women needs to do after a steroid cycle, since im not a woman.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
first off pro bodybuilders arent tested, secondly why is it so interesting that women dont need pct. think about why men run pct...there is no reason for women to do it.
First off the last I heard the IFBB and other BB orgs were using IOC certified labs to carry out precontest testing for banned substances. Marcus Ruhl almost lost one of his Olympia placings due to a positive test for a banned diuretic. Secondly, since steroid usage by women is rarely is ever written about here, maybe he'd never heard that before.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
First off the last I heard the IFBB and other BB orgs were using IOC certified labs to carry out precontest testing for banned substances. Marcus Ruhl almost lost one of his Olympia placings due to a positive test for a banned diuretic. Secondly, since steroid usage by women is rarely is ever written about here, maybe he'd never heard that before.
Those BB organizations say they test, but I think they still only test for diuretics, since this is the stuff that has caused several complications during the past with bodybuilders, and of course the few deaths that were attributed to it. ABout the women pct thing....interesting, I never thought about that.:blink: There has to be something they do! I wonder if female body builders take the same pct ancillaries as do the male body builders, to keep( LOL!) their natural test levels high and not lose their muscle!:D All jokes aside, that is very unfortunate that someone put a 16 yr old GIRL on gear! That should have some very messed up consequences for that girl down the road!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So far as I know steroids are on the list of banned substances that are tested for. As for the PCT with women, I honestly don't know. PCT with males is to get our hormones back in line as quickly as possible so we don't lose gains. A woman getting her hormones back in line would seem to lead to her losing gains. I guess it would depend on the type of gains they're looking for too. You can lose size but keep strength and neural adaptations.

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established

I couldn't agree me, there are plenty of aas out there that clear the system quicker. Why does ever use nandrolone...:wtf:

mab904

mab904

Awards
So far as I know steroids are on the list of banned substances that are tested for. As for the PCT with women, I honestly don't know. PCT with males is to get our hormones back in line as quickly as possible so we don't lose gains. A woman getting her hormones back in line would seem to lead to her losing gains. I guess it would depend on the type of gains they're looking for too. You can lose size but keep strength and neural adaptations.
I'm female and have done two cycles of SD. I did not use any PCT other than tapering off the SD and using Milk Thistle and NAC. My natural hormones were back in line within a couple of weeks. As far as keeping my gains. I kept 4lbs of lean body mass out of the 8lbs gained on cycle. And almost all of my strength gains were kept.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm female and have done two cycles of SD. I did not use any PCT other than tapering off the SD and using Milk Thistle and NAC. My natural hormones were back in line within a couple of weeks. As far as keeping my gains. I kept 4lbs of lean body mass out of the 8lbs gained on cycle. And almost all of my strength gains were kept.
How do you feel when on?

mab904

mab904

Awards
While on I got awesome pumps and muscle fullness from the increased glycogen storage. The difference in the way I looked was very noticable to others at the gym. People kept asking me what I was eating/taking. My husband was calling me big swole...lol. But it seemed to be all intermuscluar and nothing subcutaneous. It's hard to really explain the feeling while on, but I felt very strong, it took longer to fatigue my muscles, and my recovery from workouts was incredible. No mood changes(roid rage) ;). I actually felt more even tempered. No pms :D. Sex drive was increased the last two weeks of my cycle when I was on 10mg a day. While tappering off I did notice some joint soreness. I figured it was from pushing the really heavy weights while on.

I

Indigo6

Awards
I agree that anyone who is subject to testing and decides to walk on the dark side should know better than to use nandrolone.
Well, a couple of things may have happened here. She may have been using another AAS or prohormone that was cross contaminated with it. How clean do you think 4-Derm is? Could it have a little Nor-Derm in it? I don't know. How good is the quality control in AAS manufacturing facilities? Or did she get her gear from an UGL? Or she could just be stupid. She'll probably claim she got it from NitroTech like Michael Cloud did:

Cloud, signed as a free agent in June, tested positive for the banned steroid nandrolone while with the Kansas City Chiefs last season. He claims the positive test came after he used an over-the-counter protein supplement he thought was free of banned substances. (August 2003)

Many female BB's never come off completely, but rather ratchet their dosage down to control the side effects. PCT is not necessary for us females. There's not a lot of info out there on this as many women won't discuss their gear usage.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing one show about it a long time ago. Typical antigear stuff, but the girl was a pretty good BBer. When she came off and went to a general fitness approach she was damn good looking.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Nandrolone is a great choice for building strength over a long period of time and does not cause as many viralizing androgenic type of effects in women or even men. There is a prolactin related issue for males but I don't know if a female edoctrine system would behave the same. So it is less noticable from a visual examination. The reason they use it is usually because they mask it effectively enough to get some success, so they figure they can get away with it.. Sometime technology catches up with them...The testing of pro BBers is strickly for press release PR type reasons. Nobody who is into hardcore muscle wants to see a natural muscle contest. There is a difference between testing and interpreting the results of testing. Kind of like when your buddy is the bouncer at a club and he looks at your fake ID, Okay looks good to me!

G

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
According to this article posted by John Romano, there are some interesting things that happen to women who use gear.

http://www.frsa.com/womensteroids.html

Kind of gross if you ask me.

"Her skin became course and dry, a lot of her hair fell out, her voice dropped three octaves, her nose grew, her jaw widened and she stopped having her period. In two years I watched her go from the hottest babe I'd ever seen to something that looked like a day old drag queen."

:wtf:

"For months after she moved in, until he finally met her, my downstairs neighbor thought I was gay. Then he thought I was weird.
Okay, so you don't mind having frequent sex with a big strong aggressive woman with a deep voice. I was able to put up with it, for a while. But how about a big strong aggressive woman with a deep voice, a hairy butt and a small penis? "

So yeah...:run:

mab904

mab904

Awards
According to this article posted by John Romano, there are some interesting things that happen to women who use gear.

Kind of gross if you ask me.
It depends on the type of gear used and the type of girl using it.

I'm not a big aggressive woman.
And I don't have a deep voice, hairy butt or a small penis :D. Thank goodness.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame that this girls coach probably pushed it on her with little to no knowledge. If he knew what he was doing she would not have got caught or would not have given juice to a 16 year old in the first place. Let alone the obvious debate of choosing norandrolone. Im goona be a coach a give juice to the 12 year olds that play hockey, does anyone have any dose recommendations for 100 pound athletes. Atleast be irresponsible with your own body DO NOT be irresponsible with the 16 year old who trusts you looks up to you and is going to lose out for it.

G

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
I'm not a big aggressive woman.
And I don't have a deep voice, hairy butt or a small penis :D. Thank goodness.
Agreed. :thumbsup: