Peace at last?
- 01-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Peace at last?
This is a big step in the middle east. If Iraq forms a solid government, it will effect the entire region in a good way.
- 01-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I wish I could be optimistic about The Middle East, but I can't. I spent a few years there and as long as there are 2 differing viewpoints in that region, the possibility of violence WILL exist.
- 01-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Terrorists do not know the meaning of peace. As long as there are terrorist organizations in the middle east, there will be no peace. Personally I just want Iraq to form a stable government, build a decent military and police force so that our men and woman in the armed forces can come home.
01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
If the terrorist groups get marginalized that's a good first step. As long as they appeal to a relatively broad base of the general population the middle east is ****ed.Originally Posted by spatch
People keep saying this is a culture war, and in a large part it is. We need to be pumping porn and bacon into that place by the ton. That would certainly help mellow the place out.
01-02-2006, 06:56 PM
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
- Rep Power
yepOriginally Posted by GREENFEATHER
Similar Forum Threads
- By roids1 in forum PoliticsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:02 AM
- By mooch2321 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:20 PM
- By Alpine in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2007, 08:46 AM
- By Ziricote in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2006, 07:47 AM