Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Charged with MURDER!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...You know what is really bad though? Having a sponsored link with the word "fitness" in a murder report.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
That is nuts. I always thought he was a prick, but i hope it's not true. The media is going to have an absolute FIELDAY linking this to steroid abuse. Brace yourselves...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's insane, I hope they don't somehow blame juice for this.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
That is nuts. I always thought he was a prick, but i hope it's not true. The media is going to have an absolute FIELDAY linking this to steroid abuse. Brace yourselves...
Not just the media. I was over at MMA.tv and they have a thread about this. A majority of the poster there are blaming gear for this murder. Not the fact the Titus is a loser and Ryan is a dumbass for marring such a dipshit.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Not just the media. I was over at MMA.tv and they have a thread about this. A majority of the poster there are blaming gear for this murder. Not the fact the Titus is a loser and Ryan is a dumbass for marring such a dipshit.
Why do people love to blame everything on steroids? I'll never understand it...

edit; Oh wait, now I know...our society has completely wiped out the idea of "personal responsibility" so its always something elses fault :rolleyes:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Titus is a loser, and he seems really shady. Too bad now that Baroni fight can't materialize. Baroni would have kicked the **** out of Titus.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Where did you see this? Just wondering so I could read it. This is pretty crazy though.:blink:
Someone posted in another thread regarding Titus and Ryan that people on non-bb related forums have already got the rumor-mill going....

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Titus is a loser, and he seems really shady. Too bad now that Baroni fight can't materialize. Baroni would have kicked the **** out of Titus.
I would have loved to have seen that. I read some earlier interviews with Titus when he first came on the scene. Every other word was how much of a bad ass he was. "I can bench 500lbs, so no one can beat me in a fight" sorta thing. And "I come from the bad side of the tracks, so I could whip most guys asses". He was always starting **** at Gold's every other week and being throw out, what a idiot.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would have loved to have seen that. I read some earlier interviews with Titus when he first came on the scene. Every other word was how much of a bad ass he was. "I can bench 500lbs, so no one can beat me in a fight" sorta thing. And "I come from the bad side of the tracks, so I could whip most guys asses". He was always starting **** at Gold's every other week and being throw out, what a idiot.

I know. He is such a jack ass. I guess by his logic, if I just had a faster car than Tony Stewart, I could kick his ass up and down the race track? Baroni would have stomped a mudhole in his ass.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean no Arnold Classic afterparty?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a setup to me, though. I mean, they find the body in THEIR car. How stupid is that?

Titus has probably (lol) been involved in gear for years, don't tell me they didn't have the connections to have this done by someone else... And Ryan owns a $500,000 house, so they probably did have some money, enough to pay for a job...

And he was disliked by a lot of people, so a setup looks possible. The difference between a prick and a murderer is not slight. But then again, maybe he IS that stupid.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Because he's a prick? :D I've heard THAT alot.

AFOX

Awards
Yeah right. Someone is going to kill a girl, put her in a trunk of a car and set it on fire, all in order to set Craig Titus up because he is a prick. I don't think so. And besides, if they were set up, why don't they turn themselves in ? Inoccent people don't run.

bigBOZ

Awards
We had Craig and Kelly out for one of the shows we sponsored and they BOTH were great. Down to Earth, friendly and everyone loved them. Just because you hear something about someone, do not be so quick to judge until you meet them for yourself!!! Every time I see them at the USA's or Olympia, they are great to me. Just my experience....

And wait to see what the facts are first before throwing out allegations. You, nor any of us, know the whole story yet...then make your judgements!

Regardless of what you feel you know about them, it is a sad situation and unfortunate for our sport!!

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
wot would happen if hes found guilty
2 charges : murder/arson
not familiar with US Law

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't make sense they'd do it in their car and then end up missing...its all just very odd.

I"m sure we'll be hearing plenty more on this.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The average person won't give a **** about Craig Titus or even know who he is.
In the big scheme of things he is a wart on an elephants ass. He was never that good a bodybuilder. And if he really wanted to fight I'm sure Pride or UFC would have given him the shot.
Typical bully from what I can tell.

Unless of course some news magazine makes a little documentary on the evils of pro body building.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
We had Craig and Kelly out for one of the shows we sponsored and they BOTH were great. Down to Earth, friendly and everyone loved them. Just because you hear something about someone, do not be so quick to judge until you meet them for yourself!!! Every time I see them at the USA's or Olympia, they are great to me. Just my experience....

And wait to see what the facts are first before throwing out allegations. You, nor any of us, know the whole story yet...then make your judgements!

Regardless of what you feel you know about them, it is a sad situation and unfortunate for our sport!!
Hopefully you're not saying that I called them names or anysuch. I said that I HEARD things about CT, not meaning to say that such was the truth. I'm saying he probably didn't do it, just like the post above. :)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
This is incredible. I heard it from a friend and thought it was a rumor mill story. But like others have said best wait and see when all the facts come out.

And not surprised that the rumor mills about aas role in this have started. Regardless of how this turns out, the media will blame it on aas somehow. Just like they blamed ephedra for the death of the baseball player who died during spring training a few years ago. I'm sure the fact he was out of shape, exercising in hot humid condtions and was almost 300 lbs had nothing to do with it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Maura James, meanwhile, recalled something her daughter had once mentioned about Titus, Ryan and steroids.

"She told me that since he was getting older, he was not going to be competing as much," James said. "She used to tell me, 'Yeah, they took them when they were getting ready for competitions. And they would go to the doctor quite a bit for checking organs and things like that.'•"
What the hell does that have to do with a murder investigation. They just HAD to mentiun steroids somehow!:rolleyes:

That's absolutely terrible about the girl that was killed, right before Christmas and everything. If he did do this, I hope he gets caught.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Who wants to put money on the media trying to tie all this in to gear?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Man the media is gonna eat this **** up and scare lots of soccer moms. Too bad people are that gullible.

yup, and defending a guy whos on roids in the media is like trying to play yahtzee with out dice.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, all the nutjobs gotta come to my neck of the woods... :rolleyes:

:toofunny:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I especially like how the reporters talk of "mixing up with BAD people" and "THAT type of crowd", referring to them constantly as "the bodybuilders". Yup we're all evil now. Funny how they are called "BAD people" before there's any proof at all. Were it here in Canada, they could sue the network for defamation and libel right there and get a few million in damages... ;)