Doctor injects DNP to treat cancer & other diseases...

E-Swift25

Awards
DNP has actually been used in legitimate medical enviornments to treat cancer. It basically cooks the **** out of it.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
so it can be used locally rather that systemically?

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How come the article doesn't mention that this "weed killer" actually used to be used as a fat loss agent by doctors in the past? Why is the news gay like this now, making everything sound so much worse than it really is to the uninformed public

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
DNP does some pretty awesome stuff to cancers anr tumors. It attacks them while protecting the RNA of healthy cells.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
DNP does some pretty awesome stuff to cancers anr tumors. It attacks them while protecting the RNA of healthy cells.
Chippewa, hey do you have some more info on this for me?

I am actually studying up for someone (I have another post on the forums in regards to it)

and would really like to know where I could get some more info on DNP's anti-cancer effects..

Thanks!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
From the way people used to talk about it, I would of figured that it caused cancer. But I guess it makes sense that it would fight it.

Malek256

Awards
Can you provide any information on this? I have a very close friend who is weighing his options and soon, awaiting the oncologist to get back to him. metastasized prostate cancer gone into his pelvis and femur.

As you may have surmised, that's a vanishingly small percentage survival. I need info.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isn't Chippewa a DNP expert?

Anyway, it won't be too common because the PRMA will try to stop the use of it. Instead, they will want people to take their $8000 a year cancer drugs.