DEA is visiting people whos names were found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maccabee

Awards
It has come to my attention that the DEA has being doing "Knock and Talks" with people who have done business with the companies busted in Mexico. I highly suggest that anyone who "might" have done business with any of these companies order a copy of Legal Muscle fast, BEFORE you get paid a visit. The book explains your rights if the police attempt a "Knock and Talk" or a "Controlled Delivery". It appaers that the DEA is taking this very serious and is following through with their top-down approach. I found that you can order the book at a discount at www.teamlegalmuscle.com

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is absolutely true.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO the people being busted are those that did dealings with these mexican companies? I have never bought any of the mentioned products from these companies or any others any reason to be AS worried as those people who bought directly from them or those who sold those products?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
So hypothetically, if I had done bussiness with someone from Laredo and or San Diego, and the DEA recovered customer lists from those allegged distributers, I could get a knock and talk from the DEA? OH-------Sh#t. I mean hypothetically OH sh#t. :jaw: Time for me to
:run: (hypothetically) Or do you think that mainly applies to those who dealt directly with those companies?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
And someone was recently saying that people who only use legal compounds are stupid. If I used illegal AAS and got busted I would DEFINITELY lose my job.

Maccabee

Awards
So hypothetically, if I had done bussiness with someone from Laredo and or San Diego, and the DEA recovered customer lists from those allegged distributers, I could get a knock and talk from the DEA? OH-------Sh#t. I mean hypothetically OH sh#t. :jaw: Time for me to
:run: (hypothetically) Or do you think that mainly applies to those who dealt directly with those companies?
There is no way to know exactly what lists they have so its best just to take steps to make sure you are safe. Hypothetically of course ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only thing I buy from Mexico is hookers, top dollar for one with no bullet holes.. ;)

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It has come to my attention that the DEA has being doing "Knock and Talks" with people who have done business with the companies busted in Mexico. I highly suggest that anyone who "might" have done business with any of these companies order a copy of Legal Muscle fast, BEFORE you get paid a visit. The book explains your rights if the police attempt a "Knock and Talk" or a "Controlled Delivery". It appaers that the DEA is taking this very serious and is following through with their top-down approach. I found that you can order the book at a discount at www.teamlegalmuscle.com

A couple of questions:

1). Is the DEA planning on visiting all 2000 buyers from the list?

2). Do you profit from the sale of this book?

I've never ordered anything from a Mexican gear supplier, and I'm pretty happy about that at this moment, but I'm kind of thinking that 2000 stops is a lot. Even with local law enforcement involved, that's still a ton of work.

I have said book, and it's great, but necessary? I don't think so.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
:blink: Would buying two books better my chances of not getting busted?

Maccabee

Awards
A couple of questions:

1). Is the DEA planning on visiting all 2000 buyers from the list?

2). Do you profit from the sale of this book?

I've never ordered anything from a Mexican gear supplier, and I'm pretty happy about that at this moment, but I'm kind of thinking that 2000 stops is a lot. Even with local law enforcement involved, that's still a ton of work.

I have said book, and it's great, but necessary? I don't think so.
Question#1- There is no way to know. But they are moving pretty fast as far as the DEA has done in the past. Its a lot of people so personally I doubt it, but who knows.

Question#2- No- I am a big advocate because it is comprehensive and can really help alot of people. If I wanted to make Rick money, I would keep my mouth shut, not give any legal help to anyone, and let people get busted. Attorneys make more money helping people after they get busted, not trying to prevent them from getting busted. I put up these posts because I know first hand of recent DEA activity and wanted to give everybody a heads up. I just wanted to give people a source of valuable information to help them just in case. I don't care if you buy it either way.

Maccabee

Awards
:blink: Would buying two books better my chances of not getting busted?
YES!!! Jam one copy under the door when the cops come so they can't open the door (its a big book). Then run and grab the other copy and look up what to say to the cops from behind the door.

I wish I thought of that earlier. Damn!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The most important things to remember for anyone involved is: You dont need to tell the DEA agents/police anything, and unless they have a warrant DO NOT let them into your house. Im sure many people who have had dealings with these Mexican companies were just good bros trying to get their gear. Most people have the naive connotation that being honest and forthright with law enforcement will keep you out of trouble - not true, especially where a felony is concerned. Hell if you are involved in this fiasco, find a good lawyer now, not if and after you get busted.

If you had anything to do with this, and are questioned by the authorities, say nothing and just keep asking to speak with a lawyer. That's just basic advice though - I havent used illegal gear, and I havent read 'Legal Muscle', but based on what Ive read about the book - I think everyone on this forum should read it. Its good to know what your rights are and how to react if you find yourself in a bad situation. On one hand, I feel bad for cops because there are so many laws in this country that it makes it harder for them to find the real criminals. On the other, there are so many bullshit laws in this country that it turns ordinary guys like you and me into real criminals in the eyes of the court. And the court, prosecution attourney, and arresting officers could give two shits about how your whole life is about to be destroyed - to them all you are is a statistic.

Remember:

Anything you say can AND WILL be used against you in a court of law.

BV

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I bet there are a lot of cops on those lists. If that Men's Health article is accurate (MD also had a recent article about cop's juicing), the percentage of cops using is greater than that of the general public using.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Jam one copy under the door when the cops come so they can't open the door (its a big book). Then run and grab the other copy and look up what to say to the cops from behind the door.

I wish I thought of that earlier. Damn!
Thats funny!:rofl:

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Question#1- There is no way to know. But they are moving pretty fast as far as the DEA has done in the past. Its a lot of people so personally I doubt it, but who knows.

Question#2- No- I am a big advocate because it is comprehensive and can really help alot of people. If I wanted to make Rick money, I would keep my mouth shut, not give any legal help to anyone, and let people get busted. Attorneys make more money helping people after they get busted, not trying to prevent them from getting busted. I put up these posts because I know first hand of recent DEA activity and wanted to give everybody a heads up. I just wanted to give people a source of valuable information to help them just in case. I don't care if you buy it either way.

Thanks for the input and professional advice.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The most important things to remember for anyone involved is: You dont need to tell the DEA agents/police anything, and unless they have a warrant DO NOT let them into your house. Im sure many people who have had dealings with these Mexican companies were just good bros trying to get their gear. Most people have the naive connotation that being honest and forthright with law enforcement will keep you out of trouble - not true, especially where a felony is concerned. Hell if you are involved in this fiasco, find a good lawyer now, not if and after you get busted.

If you had anything to do with this, and are questioned by the authorities, say nothing and just keep asking to speak with a lawyer. That's just basic advice though - I havent used illegal gear, and I havent read 'Legal Muscle', but based on what Ive read about the book - I think everyone on this forum should read it. Its good to know what your rights are and how to react if you find yourself in a bad situation. On one hand, I feel bad for cops because there are so many laws in this country that it makes it harder for them to find the real criminals. On the other, there are so many bullshit laws in this country that it turns ordinary guys like you and me into real criminals in the eyes of the court. And the court, prosecution attourney, and arresting officers could give two shits about how your whole life is about to be destroyed - to them all you are is a statistic.

Remember:

Anything you say can AND WILL be used against you in a court of law.

BV
BV has made a very important point.
Because if your involved and LE does a knock and talk, they are trained to make you believe your better off cooperating. They have all kinds of tricks to catch you off gaurd. They can tell you that you seem guilty by not letting them in to talk, or that they can be back with a warrant in an hour. They might ask you why you dont want to let them in to talk. But if they had enough to go on they wouldnt be coming to ask for your help, and if they had enough for a judge to issue a warrant they wouldnt be asking, theyd be busting your door down and wrestling you into submission with a gun pointed at your head.
In a knock and talk situation, You dont have to tell them anything but that you choose not to cooperate, and politely ask them to leave. You dont even need to tell them why. It wont make you seem more guilty to them because they allready think your guilty or they wouldnt be bothering you.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I just put a link to a vid called Busted in the general chat area. It kinda shows what one can do if the police were to knock on your door for something like this.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
And someone was recently saying that people who only use legal compounds are stupid. If I used illegal AAS and got busted I would DEFINITELY lose my job.
not that bartending gig, B???...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nobody said that, they were talking about doing illegal PH's.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Man I think some one neg-repped me by accident! :blink: At least, I hope it was by accident!:frustrate

Because if your involved and LE does a knock and talk, they are trained to make you believe your better off cooperating.
I had a situatiuon happen with a family member a couple years ago, he was pulled over for an out headlight on his way home from living in another State. He had some firearms that were legal in the state he was in, but not in NY - and the cop threw the book at him hardcore. They did the good cop/bad cop thing and the kid told them everything he had in his vehicle that wasnt totally legal. He had everything he owned, *everything* in his truck - An empty needle he had from his first cycle of Deca, a switchblade from a trip to mexico, <1g of weed,etc.
The cops were fucking merciless and after all was said and done - the poor kid was looking at 7 years in state prision for complete and total bullshit.

I got a good, cold look at the justice system in this country from his experience - it isnt pretty, There's no justice about it - its just big business like everything else. Which would be just fine - if ther werent so many freaking laws in fringing on our personal rights and liberties.

If you get caught in the meat grinder, the only thing that's going to get you out is money, a good lawyer, and educating yourself on how NOT to get into one of those situations. And, even more important, *exactly* what you should do if you are in one.

BV

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It would be quite ironic though, if the DEA was knocking on your door not to bust you, just to see if they could source through you...

I mean, they may have just busted their source too! If they didn't source any of the Mex gear of course. Glad I don't speak Spanish, and BPF-- I kinda like hookers with no teeth!

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think the DA will go after someone that bought from a US distributor of the Mex labs unless that person was a substantial buyer. If he/she bought for personal use it would be a big waste of time. Going to the distributors/sources of the mex labs is a different story

PastorofMuppets

Awards
whatever you do, do not lie to a fed, that in and of itself is a crime.

"I don't remember" is a much better answer if you must say anything.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do, do not lie to a fed, that in and of itself is a crime.

"I don't remember" is a much better answer if you must say anything.
Your avatar and advice is peerless! also never give an authority figure permission to do anything in your home or to your person, regardless if they have a warrant or not.All warrants are precisely worded as to what power they are granting an agent. A good lawyer can use this to overturn evidence that is found too opportunistically. If you give an agent permission to search your person or your home everything becomes admissable.It is like saying that you are fully aware of everything in your possesion and you will take full responcibility.This makes you more succeptable to an evidence "plant"...Always say aloud that you are in full cooperation with the authorities,but your are exercising your rights as a citizen to not be searched with out your permission.Then be prepared to be searched deep and hard! Remember no matter what they tell you they are not on "your side"

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Also something to keep in mind - if you're really worried you should encrypt all of your PC's with programs like PGP or DriveCrypt. Even if they take your machine,they'll never see what's on it.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.