Largest Steroid Bust in History! Rick Collins is going to be real busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maccabee

Awards
http://www.dea.gov/pubs/pressrel/pr121505.html

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]News Release [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][printer friendly page][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]December 15, 2005[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DEA Leads Largest Steroid Bust in History
[SIZE=-1]82 percent of all DEA-seized and analyzed steroids in U.S. are manufactured in Mexico; Large majority of those come from targets in Operation Gear Grinder[/SIZE]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Steroids confiscated in the investigation were marketed to be used with animals via public web sites.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]DEC 15--[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]WASHINGTON, DC – DEA Administrator Karen P. Tandy today announced the arrest of Albert Saltiel-Cohen, owner of three of the world’s largest anabolic steroid manufacturers, as part of the largest steroid enforcement operation in U.S. history. Operation Gear Grinder is a 21-month Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) investigation that targeted eight major steroid manufacturing companies, their owners, and their trafficking associates. By reviewing the sources of all seized and analyzed steroids submitted to the DEA’s forensic laboratories, DEA intelligence analysts and diversion investigators found that 82 percent of the steroids seized and analyzed are of Mexican origin. A large majority of those 82 percent seized and analyzed steroids originate from the eight companies identified in Operation Gear Grinder. These businesses conducted their sales via the Internet, and DEA estimates their combined total U.S. steroid sales are $56 million per year.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]“Steroid traffickers market their product by luring young people with promises of enhanced performance and appearance,” DEA Administrator Karen P. Tandy said, “but what they don’t say is the illicit use of these harmful drugs can destroy the very bodies that they are supposed to improve. Drug traffickers prey on the belief that steroids enhance ability, but steroids only rob that ability, as we have seen so often from the affected lives of too many youth and professional athletes.”[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Operation Gear Grinder is part of the Virtual Enforcement Initiative, a coordinated DEA effort to target illegal Internet drug trafficking, which was launched in April with Operation Cyber Chase and continued in September with Operation CYBERx. DEA’s cyber initiative acknowledges drug traffickers are embracing the use of 21 st century technology to further spread their virus into U.S. communities.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The steroid manufacturers involved in this investigation tried to mask the true consumers of these products by marketing them as being developed and sold for use in animals. The veterinary manufacturers (“laboratorios”) took notice of the demand for anabolic steroids and created a marketing strategy tailored to the needs of the U.S. consumer – to include high-quality products and internet websites. Communications via the Internet and parcel distributions were the core of these companies’ operations. The websites showcase the products and offer an email address to exchange prices and tracking numbers, and give ordering and payment instructions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These eight companies used U.S.-based email addresses and listed each manufacturer utilizing a business website to place their products in the hands of American consumers. Some manufacturers provided direct referrals to distributors through the Contact Us section of the websites. The steroids were smuggled into the United States, and shipped to customers. In addition, steroids from the eight companies were also shipped to U.S. traffickers, who re-sold the products to their customers. Financial transactions were primarily done via Western Union wire transfers, as well as bank transfers and credit card payments.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These groups also supplied numerous pharmacies along the U.S./Mexico border, where U.S. customers could purchase steroids and smuggle them back across the border into the United States.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]In addition to the Saltiel-Cohen arrest and indictments, DEA today arrested 4 steroid trafficking suspects in San Diego and Laredo, TX. As part of Operation Gear Grinder, DEA also identified over 2,000 U.S. customers that have received steroids from the businesses indicted today. These customers consist of individual users, street-level dealers, and organized trafficking groups in dozens of cities across the country.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Southern District of California has issued indictments charging the companies and individual defendants with the following:Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 952, 960 and 963 - Conspiracy to Import Anabolic Steroids; Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 846 and 841(a)(1) - Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids; Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 2; Title 18, U.S.C., Secs. 1956(h) and 1956(a)(1)(A)(I) - Conspiracy to Launder Money; Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(a), Title 18, U.S.C.,Sec. 982 and Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(p) - Criminal Forfeiture. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Manufacturing Targets[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1. Companies: Quality Vet, Denkall, and Animal Power
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owners: Alberto Saltiel Cohen, Joaquin Garcia Rivas, and Javier Garcia de la Pena.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These manufacturers are significant U.S. suppliers of Nandrolone[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]2. Company: Laboratorios Tornel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Luis Bravo-Tornel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Manager: Mauricio Bravo-Berentsen
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. supplier of Testosterone Decanoate[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]3. Company: Laboratorios Brovel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Arturo Bravo-Valdes
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. supplier of Nandrolone Decanoate[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]4. Company: Pet’s Pharma
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Ramon Vargas
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Co-Owner-Eduardo Hernandez
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Testosterone Enanthate [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]5. Company: Syd Group
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Armando Guzman-Armenta
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Associate: Amalia Lara
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Stanozolol [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]6. Company: Loeffler
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Officer: Jose Angel Garcia-Hinojosa
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Methandrostenolone[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Operation Gear Grinder[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] was coordinated by the DEA Special Operations Division. DEA offices in San Diego, Mexico City, Tijuana, New York, Houston, San Antonio, and Laredo, Texas participated in the investigation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This investigation was a collaborative effort involving DEA, numerous U.S state and local law enforcement agencies, and the Mexican Federal Agency of Investigation (AFI). [/SIZE][/FONT]

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... very interesting... spreading our disease into the community as they say... but you don't hear about crack/cocaine sales or the enumerous amount of marijuana in the US...however, they are right...steroids are the MOST dangerous!

:icon_lol:

regards,
COTC

knightr53

Awards
damn i thought steriods was beneficial if used the right way. why they just wont say that because its illegal younger cats were missusing them. truth is i was one of them. i aint know what a pct was till i got older.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Glad I stuck to legal products thus far. 2000 online users ID'ed..the eyes of Big Brother are everywhere.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Glad I stuck to legal products thus far. 2000 online users ID'ed..the eyes of Big Brother are everywhere.
No kidding! I've never used a steroid (or even ANY type of illegal drug) in my life, but don't these sellers delete their friggin' emails afterward? Who in the world keeps 2000 customer records on their computer over the last 2 years?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No kidding! I've never used a steroid (or even ANY type of illegal drug) in my life, but don't these sellers delete their friggin' emails afterward? Who in the world keeps 2000 customer records on their computer over the last 2 years?
It needs to be securely deleted or information on a disk can be recovered.

And what makes you guys think you're safe? Do you really think these idiots are above going to say Nutraplanet for example, getting all their records, seeing who bought what semilegal supplement and going after those people?

Technically the steroid laws were written with the intent of banning every steroid, known or unknown. People who have bought Superdrol are at risk of prosecution if some beauracrat gets a weed up ass about it.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Sad part is...

The dealers of this will get more time then the FAGGOT that just re-located into my area got. Thats right, a kiddie toucher just moved near me. Funny, his prefered victims are young boys.

He's 5'6", 145 lbs. I'm 6'3" around 250. I hope me makes a move on me and he winds up with a broken neck.

Sorry if i got over aggressive, but theres nothing worse than 35 year olds like this fag that go after little kids.

On topic...

I'm no expert on black market drugs, but why would you even think of ordering an illigal drug online?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Just goes to show you, no one is safe in this game...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Technically the steroid laws were written with the intent of banning every steroid, known or unknown. People who have bought Superdrol are at risk of prosecution if some beauracrat gets a weed up ass about it.
Nah they wouldn't do that! They only get aggressive with dealers. Your safe unless you order 1,000s of bottles to stock up.lol

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Nah they wouldn't do that! They only get aggressive with dealers. Your safe unless you order 1,000s of bottles to stock up.lol

You better think again dude. You get screwed if you have enought for a cycle because usually that is enough to get busted for intent to deal.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Well, they usually go up the chain, not down it, but it looks like they started at the top with this one...

Maccabee

Awards
Technically the steroid laws were written with the intent of banning every steroid, known or unknown. People who have bought Superdrol are at risk of prosecution if some beauracrat gets a weed up ass about it.[/quote]

Not necessarily, the legislative history of the 2004 act to leads to the conclusion that any new "steroid" that fits the definition in the act, must be administratively scheduled first.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You better think again dude. You get screwed if you have enought for a cycle because usually that is enough to get busted for intent to deal.
Sure if you get busted with something illegal. But if the products get banned their not going to go knocking on doors of people that bought stuff pre-ban. I know of a situtation where someone was ratted on for having steroids so they flushed all their ****. Turns out cops never even botherd to show up or question the person. I will say even though I don't see that ever happening you can't bet I wouln't have any **** around post-ban because I'm about the most paranoid person you will ever meet.lol

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
This sucks so much, why does our country insist on being dead f-ing wrong on this issue. Most all of AM members know that the scientific literature does not support these ass pipe's allegations about the supposed horrors of AAS usage. They quantified the actions of theese suppliers as "spreading their virus on americans". What a load of crap.
And suppliers dont "sell" their products in a persuasive marketing sense, customers (who have long since made up their mind) go out of their way to find those suppliers to get what they have allready decided they want. What a bunch of bueracratic puritanical ludditte BS.

mildain

Awards
Sad part is...

The dealers of this will get more time then the FAGGOT that just re-located into my area got. Thats right, a kiddie toucher just moved near me. Funny, his prefered victims are young boys.
I agree Spatch, I'm sick of seeing these fags who molest young kids get a couple of years in jail, while a grown man capable of making decisions for himself gets locked up in a state penn for trying to gain a couple of lbs of mass.

And since you got me started.... WHY THE **** IS IT that a woman can get testTO CHANGE INTO A DUDE!!!! OR a dude get an OP TO CHANGE INTO A WOMAN!! and I can't take some gear to enhance my physique!!:wtf:

There is so much crazy ass bullshit that goes on in this country which is fine by me, but then how can you prosecute roid users and not prosecute alcohol consumption and tobacco use. Alcohol and tobacco has killed more than any steriod!

I'm just sick of all this hypocritical right wing bullshit!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ Bro you aint lien! Crazy crack like changin a chick to a dude just isnt right!

Also what makes me mad is if i want to have an informational convo online about gear or the like or maybe even order some, i have to worry about feds trackin the package and then taking me to jail.

I mean of course i really dont use gear its only make beleive but ya know! :rofl:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm just sick of all this hypocritical right wing bullshit!!
Not to turn this into a political debate, but this is hardly "right wing bullshit." It's not right-wing judges that let sexual predators off on light sentences, and I dont know many right-wingers on the sex-change bandwagon. While Capitol Hill is in a majority of Republicans (usually considered right-wing), I dont have a lot of confidence in the group as a whole, right now. When it comes to AAS and controlling drugs in general, I dont think any Administration is going to change the regulations on them (legalize them) until they can find a way to make $$$ off of them.

mightyconan

Awards
http://www.dea.gov/pubs/pressrel/pr121505.html

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]News Release [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][printer friendly page][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]December 15, 2005[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DEA Leads Largest Steroid Bust in History

[SIZE=-1]82 percent of all DEA-seized and analyzed steroids in U.S. are manufactured in Mexico; Large majority of those come from targets in Operation Gear Grinder[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Steroids confiscated in the investigation were marketed to be used with animals via public web sites.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]DEC 15--[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]WASHINGTON, DC – DEA Administrator Karen P. Tandy today announced the arrest of Albert Saltiel-Cohen, owner of three of the world’s largest anabolic steroid manufacturers, as part of the largest steroid enforcement operation in U.S. history. Operation Gear Grinder is a 21-month Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) investigation that targeted eight major steroid manufacturing companies, their owners, and their trafficking associates. By reviewing the sources of all seized and analyzed steroids submitted to the DEA’s forensic laboratories, DEA intelligence analysts and diversion investigators found that 82 percent of the steroids seized and analyzed are of Mexican origin. A large majority of those 82 percent seized and analyzed steroids originate from the eight companies identified in Operation Gear Grinder. These businesses conducted their sales via the Internet, and DEA estimates their combined total U.S. steroid sales are $56 million per year.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]“Steroid traffickers market their product by luring young people with promises of enhanced performance and appearance,” DEA Administrator Karen P. Tandy said, “but what they don’t say is the illicit use of these harmful drugs can destroy the very bodies that they are supposed to improve. Drug traffickers prey on the belief that steroids enhance ability, but steroids only rob that ability, as we have seen so often from the affected lives of too many youth and professional athletes.”[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Operation Gear Grinder is part of the Virtual Enforcement Initiative, a coordinated DEA effort to target illegal Internet drug trafficking, which was launched in April with Operation Cyber Chase and continued in September with Operation CYBERx. DEA’s cyber initiative acknowledges drug traffickers are embracing the use of 21 st century technology to further spread their virus into U.S. communities.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The steroid manufacturers involved in this investigation tried to mask the true consumers of these products by marketing them as being developed and sold for use in animals. The veterinary manufacturers (“laboratorios”) took notice of the demand for anabolic steroids and created a marketing strategy tailored to the needs of the U.S. consumer – to include high-quality products and internet websites. Communications via the Internet and parcel distributions were the core of these companies’ operations. The websites showcase the products and offer an email address to exchange prices and tracking numbers, and give ordering and payment instructions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These eight companies used U.S.-based email addresses and listed each manufacturer utilizing a business website to place their products in the hands of American consumers. Some manufacturers provided direct referrals to distributors through the Contact Us section of the websites. The steroids were smuggled into the United States, and shipped to customers. In addition, steroids from the eight companies were also shipped to U.S. traffickers, who re-sold the products to their customers. Financial transactions were primarily done via Western Union wire transfers, as well as bank transfers and credit card payments.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These groups also supplied numerous pharmacies along the U.S./Mexico border, where U.S. customers could purchase steroids and smuggle them back across the border into the United States.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]In addition to the Saltiel-Cohen arrest and indictments, DEA today arrested 4 steroid trafficking suspects in San Diego and Laredo, TX. As part of Operation Gear Grinder, DEA also identified over 2,000 U.S. customers that have received steroids from the businesses indicted today. These customers consist of individual users, street-level dealers, and organized trafficking groups in dozens of cities across the country.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Southern District of California has issued indictments charging the companies and individual defendants with the following:Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 952, 960 and 963 - Conspiracy to Import Anabolic Steroids; Title 21, U.S.C., Secs. 846 and 841(a)(1) - Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids; Title 18, U.S.C., Sec. 2; Title 18, U.S.C., Secs. 1956(h) and 1956(a)(1)(A)(I) - Conspiracy to Launder Money; Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(a), Title 18, U.S.C.,Sec. 982 and Title 21, U.S.C.,Sec. 853(p) - Criminal Forfeiture. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Manufacturing Targets[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1. Companies: Quality Vet, Denkall, and Animal Power
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owners: Alberto Saltiel Cohen, Joaquin Garcia Rivas, and Javier Garcia de la Pena.
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]These manufacturers are significant U.S. suppliers of Nandrolone[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]2. Company: Laboratorios Tornel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Luis Bravo-Tornel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Manager: Mauricio Bravo-Berentsen
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. supplier of Testosterone Decanoate[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]3. Company: Laboratorios Brovel
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Arturo Bravo-Valdes
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. supplier of Nandrolone Decanoate[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]4. Company: Pet’s Pharma
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Ramon Vargas
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Co-Owner-Eduardo Hernandez
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Testosterone Enanthate [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]5. Company: Syd Group
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Owner: Armando Guzman-Armenta
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Associate: Amalia Lara
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Stanozolol [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]6. Company: Loeffler
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Officer: Jose Angel Garcia-Hinojosa
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This manufacturer is a top U.S. source of Methandrostenolone[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Operation Gear Grinder[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] was coordinated by the DEA Special Operations Division. DEA offices in San Diego, Mexico City, Tijuana, New York, Houston, San Antonio, and Laredo, Texas participated in the investigation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This investigation was a collaborative effort involving DEA, numerous U.S state and local law enforcement agencies, and the Mexican Federal Agency of Investigation (AFI). [/SIZE][/FONT]
i have talked to many many people, and there is no way, police or anyone else can prosecute you, for things you purchased while they were legal. i have thousands of dollars worth of M1test, superdrol, phera, tren, everything I purchased was legal and over the counter. Just cause the government decides to make them illegal, you cant prosecute people, when they bought them legally. they will have one hell of a fight on their hands if they ever tried to do that. we aren't in control of what our government does or what laws it wants to change. all i know is, everything i bought, was legal and over the counter. end of story.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Make no mistake, the bans are completely bipartisan. It's one of the few completely bipartisan acts this retarded Congress has been able to pull off but everyone from Nacy Pelosi to John McCain is on the anti steroid bandwagon.

Both parties represent bigger, more intrusive government..to say otherwise is naive.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i have talked to many many people, and there is no way, police or anyone else can prosecute you, for things you purchased while they were legal. i have thousands of dollars worth of M1test, superdrol, phera, tren, everything I purchased was legal and over the counter. Just cause the government decides to make them illegal, you cant prosecute people, when they bought them legally. they will have one hell of a fight on their hands if they ever tried to do that. we aren't in control of what our government does or what laws it wants to change. all i know is, everything i bought, was legal and over the counter. end of story.
Well, you are right on one account. You can not be justly prosecuted for making the purchases while the product was legal. However, you can be prosecuted for possession of an illegal substance after the substance became illegal to possess. It's not something that I can see where law enforcement would be making an effort with. Especially if you keep it in your home and for your use only.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just something funny that is somewhat related to the legality of steroids, etc.

On lunch I was at the grocery, and in the grass behind the parking lot there was a white pickup truck with the drivers door ripped off, the windshield cracked and busted all to pieces, and the front drivers quarterpanel completely trashed, and propped up beside the truck is this huge sign that reads, in red, "ALCOHOL KILLS! DRINK RESPONSIBLY!"

I slammed on my brakes, hopped out of my truck, and did this on the ground :toofunny: No, but seriously, I'm all for alcohol being legal, but give me a fucking break whoever schedules drugs and makes them illegal. I pictured comparing this message of alcohol use to steroid use, in a logical sense, and I envisioned steroids would go something like this:

We can stand bigpete out by the road, shirtless, with a sign propped up beside him that says "STEROIDS DON'T KILL! USE RESPONSIBLY, AND YOU CAN HAVE THIS BODY!"

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards

And what makes you guys think you're safe? Do you really think these idiots are above going to say Nutraplanet for example, getting all their records, seeing who bought what semilegal supplement and going after those people?

well I'm screwed then

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Well, you are right on one account. You can not be justly prosecuted for making the purchases while the product was legal. However, you can be prosecuted for possession of an illegal substance after the substance became illegal to possess. It's not something that I can see where law enforcement would be making an effort with. Especially if you keep it in your home and for your use only.
I agree 100% with the "not worth the effort" of law enforcement agencies theory.Most people on this board seem to be users of legal supplements, with a few "virtual users" of scheduled AAS products.The man hours that would have to be budgeted to bust the casual end user with 10-100 grams or so of some methylated andro type product would be tough to push by a judge,or a DA to get a proper warrant that might lead to an indictment that could possibly get a conviction on some weight lifting highschool gym teacher, is not the kind of eye popping headline that gets people elected or convinces people to pay more taxes to increase the size of their local "andro-force". Maybe one of the 'steroid using cops" could chime in on how many M1T busts they have collared.However the " got these illegal drugs before they were illegal " defense does not hold up in court."..your Honor my client inherited all this heroin and marijuana from his grandfather, who purchased it in 1938 before it was made contraban.." okay case dismissed! Risk = reward-punishment

hangclean

Awards
Tell that to Rodney St. Cloud.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
And since you got me started.... WHY THE **** IS IT that a woman can get testTO CHANGE INTO A DUDE!!!! OR a dude get an OP TO CHANGE INTO A WOMAN!! and I can't take some gear to enhance my physique!!:wtf:

****, never thought of it that way.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Just walked by a ringer at WalMart for the salvation army. Sad, with all the money that could be generated if a tax, say 20% was put on roids if they were legal, these people would have food to eat. Oh well, guess we'll keep throwing innocents in jail instead. I say innocent because in order for you go be guilty of a crime, there has to be a victim, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Just a thought, but...

Wouldn't it be interesting if Rick Collins wound up dead somewhere. Kind of like Lee Oswald.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Great, so my country has no problem lopping off my weiner and giving me estrogen pills, as long as I dont build a physique that epitomizes male health and virility. I feel so liberated.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Oh but we are the victims their protecting remember. Good thing they waste billions of dollars every year on the war on drug to protect poor us from mean old us. Cuz I might ruin my life if they dont put me in a cage and ruin my future. God forbid I be free man and make something of myself whilst minding my own damn bussiness. (I know Im being a sarcastic wise ass, but you guys feel where Im coming from, at least I got you guys who can relate to my frustration.) Its just wrong I say, wrong, wrong, wrong!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Oh but we are the victims their protecting remember. Good thing they waste billions of dollars every year on the war on drug to protect poor us from mean old us. Cuz I might ruin my life if they dont put me in a cage and ruin my future. God forbid I be free man and make something of myself whilst minding my own damn bussiness. (I know Im being a sarcastic wise ass, but you guys feel where Im coming from, at least I got you guys who can relate to my frustration.) Its just wrong I say, wrong, wrong, wrong!

At 17, there is only one thing I have truly learned about the outside world. 90% the time (unless there ur parents) if someone says "its for your own good"....

There full of ****.

If I screw myself over, just let me rool up in a ball and twitch in the corner, ok?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't matter who says it, if someone says "its for your own good..." they better have a rational justification for their practice. And "steroids is bad, mkay" is not a rational justification.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does the dea in all its infinite wisdom realize yet that that is the smallest portion of steroid users out there? absolutely unbelieveable. save the children

Maccabee

Awards
Actually, if you still possess them post-ban, you can be prosecuted. You are now in possession of a controlled substance. Even if you claim you didn't know they were banned, it doesn't matter. Ignorance of the law is not a recognized defense.

stinkfist

Awards
Now that is some funny **** :D Maybe we need to get bodybuilding/weightlifting classified as diseases so that we too can go to a doc and get some test prescribed :)

Maccabee

Awards
BIG NEWS!!!! It has come to my attention that the government has been doing "knock and talks" with people who have done business with the companies involved with the bust. Anyone who "might" have done business with any of these companies needs to order Legal Muscle right away, BEFORE you get visted. It explains what your rights are if the police attempt a "Knock and Talk" or a "Controlled Delivery". You can get it at www.teamlegalmuscle.com

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Now that is some funny **** :D Maybe we need to get bodybuilding/weightlifting classified as diseases so that we too can go to a doc and get some test prescribed :)
Wow... now you're on to something... there is one "disease/disorder" that is nicknamed "BIGorexia" or something, I forget the real name for it. It has to do with a person that is never satisfied with their muscularity. Maybe docs can prescribe Test.:D Oh wait, testosterone is evil... :twisted:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
BIG NEWS!!!! It has come to my attention that the government has been doing "knock and talks" with people who have done business with the companies involved with the bust. Anyone who "might" have done business with any of these companies needs to order Legal Muscle right away, BEFORE you get visted. It explains what your rights are if the police attempt a "Knock and Talk" or a "Controlled Delivery". You can get it at www.teamlegalmuscle.com
Where did you hear this?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Well, since Hushmail emails are stored offsite in an encrypted format, deleting an email form a hushmail account would leave NO trace on your own computer.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
How secrue is this site? Could the government know our IP addresses or read the PM's?How secure is this site? Could the government know our IP addresses or read the PM's?

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The government could get your IP from anywhere you visited. They have all the time in the world and a lot of people.

charger

Banned
Awards
:study:

Listen up.

Some safety tips that you should have done or should do ASAP.

1. never use an internet user name for a long period od time. yes I know you work hard to build up your rep points and post count. But it can and will be held against you in a court of law.
2. if you must use/keep a username because your a mod or board owner. Only use that name for that website. Do not use that user name as you email addy for gear ordering.
3. try and never use the same address for shipments
4. change email address often. don't be afraid to drive a few miles to open up a MBE box.
5. only use a secure email addy.
6. delete delete delete all things that are old and can be linked to you.

Now these things will not stop them from getting you. IP address and other things can be tracked down right to your house. These tips just help keep you off of the easy bust list.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How secrue is this site? Could the government know our IP addresses or read the PM's?How secure is this site? Could the government know our IP addresses or read the PM's?
IP addresses are easily tracked if anyone wants to do so.

They can't read PM's but they shouldn't have to because YOU SHOULD'T BE DISCUSSING THAT **** HERE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU WILL ALSO PISS ME OFF AS WELL.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Wrong.

There is no grace period, no grandfather clause.

Your M1T is a Schedule III controlled substance. It was legal then, it is illegal now, and you can be charged for possessing it. Legally, it is no different than having a few bottles of Winny tabs in your closet.

The Tren may have been bought legally, but for an illegal purpose, and unless you have cows to use it on, or are a licensed veterinary products dealer, you can be prosecuted for possession of the pellets. If converted into injectible, you can be prosecuted no matter what.

Your SD and Phera are still legal. If they are added to the CSA, they will be as illegal to possess as DBol and Deca.

Is the DEA going to kick down your door? No. But if you get arrested for something else, and the cops find your stash, expect to have some possession charges tacked on.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I seriously doubt that anything said out in the open on this site could be used to obtain a search warrant or prosecute. Bobo runs too clean of a ship. Merely talking about using gear (i.e. cycle info, etc) is not going to be enough to get a warrant.

However, on the open source posting boards, where people advertise products and prices, it could be. It's still unclear, since a lot of issues with the internet and the law have not been fully litigated.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
IP addresses are easily tracked if anyone wants to do so.

They can't read PM's but they shouldn't have to because YOU SHOULD'T BE DISCUSSING THAT **** HERE ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU WILL ALSO PISS ME OFF AS WELL.
I know I was just asking out of curiosity becasue at some big boards you see a couple very knowable well known guys and one might think the cops would be watching them very close.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I know someone can actively track my IP but can they look at the history of web sites I've visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.