Coffee and Tea, and it's role in liver health
- 12-05-2005, 11:37 AM
- 12-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Im glad I drink Tea
- 01-21-2006, 11:58 PM
does green tea powder count?
Im going to start drinking coffee anyway.
01-22-2006, 09:57 AM
I drink 4 cups of coffee a day so thats good news to me.
01-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Wow, never expected that, at least not from the coffee!
01-22-2006, 01:30 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If I had to guess, I would say the caffiene is not the protective agent in coffee and tea, rather it would one of the many phenols, ecgc, et cetera..but who knows.
Irish coffee three times a day..keeps me strong like bull! lol
01-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Coffee is made from the coffee bean which is a green vegetable.
It is one of the very best antioxidents there are.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
04-18-2006, 02:17 AM
04-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah I would have to agree here. I do know coffee oils can be bad on cholesterol though, esecially decaf. versions, not as much so in regular.Originally Posted by bioman
Ultradrol Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...pressured.html
04-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Definitely. That is why it is better to use unbleached paper filters rather than non-filtered coffee (such as espresso).Originally Posted by LakeMountD
I would prefer that the same were true for reusable metal filters but it seems that it may not be.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 35Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:52 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:51 PM
- By thesinner in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:06 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:51 AM
- By Smoky in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2006, 06:41 PM