Our gov't is sooo fucking stupid!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
What a dumba$$. Poor T.O... blah, blah, blah...

I commend the Eagles for having the testicular fortitude to send the message that a single player does not run the team.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't necessarily group the entire government into the "fucking stupid" category, but certain PEOPLE within the government definately have their head up their asses. This guy has no business sticking his head in where it doesn't belong.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I think Specter's meds have messed with his head. T.O. should be drawn and quarterd, along with all the whinning pros.

If we could only make these pro babies more like Lou Gehrig and ban all this bling bling the world would be better . :D

carcinogen

Awards
I wouldn't necessarily group the entire government into the "fucking stupid" category, but certain PEOPLE within the government definately have their head up their asses. This guy has no business sticking his head in where it doesn't belong.
As far as I can read the labor union is ok with it...so why is a Senator wanting to do something about it? They preach to us about bringing back the spirit of the game and now they think T.O. is being treated unfairly, c'mon.