Dr. discovers exercise helps with weight loss
- 11-19-2005, 09:33 PM
- 11-19-2005, 11:00 PM
- 11-24-2005, 01:13 AM
It seems smaller portion sizes helped too! Who'da thunk it!!!
These researchers are really on the ball!!
11-24-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm nominating him for the Nobel Prize.
*slow sarchastic clapping*
Thank the Lord for modern medicine. Without it we'd be doomed.
11-24-2005, 08:17 AM
This Doctor is a pathetic excuse for a human being let alone a doctor. He just wasted time in his life he'll never get back just to prove something that has been fact for hundreds of years.
11-24-2005, 01:24 PM
11-24-2005, 05:44 PM
12-16-2005, 02:00 PM
12-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I discovered that eating makes hunger go away. Wheres my freaking nobel prize. Now Im a groundbreaking innovator like that doctor.
12-16-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
What masturbating wont make me go blind? What have I been doing with my life?.........well maybe I still have a chance to make up for lost time.
12-24-2005, 03:17 PM
well I'll be damned...what will they think of next! I am glad to know this..now I can make the proper changes
Similar Forum Threads
- By jefjmnz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:23 PM
- By GMan88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
- By Swag4Sale in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:38 AM
- By MightyMouse20 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:10 PM
- By huthcrush in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:49 AM