Man cures himself of HIV ?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty crazy...maybe he holds somekind of genetic key that would help scientists develop a cure.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
He was probably using Gakic.

:blink: :lol:

Seriously... cheers mate!!!

:cheers:

And bravo 'supplements'!!!

:clap2:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy. If he did use supps to help the govt will have to ban it. God forbid people use supps to better themselves:nono:

magic8ball

Awards
Very fishy indeed, but never underestimate the power of mother nature.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
This is potentially great news, however I'm with most. Sounds way too fishy to me.

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
More likely the tests were mixed up than anything.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It does sound fishy and I also agree with jminis that whatever he was using will become banned so people can't medicate themselves. You know guys the goodhearted people at pharmaceutical companies just don't make enough money.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where tough here in the UK you know!
:dance:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
them UK boys are like nails. aint no HIV gonna put them down.

:saw:
Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Magic Johnson doesn't even have a trace of it anymore... crazy stuff.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I bet he used "the strap". That's some powerful **** there...

:run:
dd

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i myself am not smelling it as fishy as some.... i know of a man who has sent cured himself of cancer via products i sold at the good old vitamin shoppe...

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i remember a news story of a guy who was told there was asbolutely NO way for him to live through a certain type of cancer her had (tumor). but he really liked star wars and stuff like that so each night when he went to bed he thought of battles and fighting the disease through star wars battles. a year or so later he cured himself and is alive today. it was all true and they ever had the kids speak in an interview and stuff. weird crap happens everyday.

/end story time

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am glad someone has beat this disease, And like J said they will be banning all the supps this guy used !!! Big pharma companies have to make that money !!! But Magic Johnson said he has no traces of HIV himself nothing like having that money...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I am glad someone has beat this disease, And like J said they will be banning all the supps this guy used !!! Big pharma companies have to make that money !!! But Magic Johnson said he has no traces of HIV himself nothing like having that money...
Yeah, i wonder what Magic Johnson did to rid himself of the disease...what treatments can he afford that we dont know about?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont know but he looks better than what he did before he announced he ever had the disease. Also i wonder what gear he used to maintain his weight, becuase not alot people realize that Hiv patients get gear so they do not waste away.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
The Force was strong in that one, young padawan.

i remember a news story of a guy who was told there was asbolutely NO way for him to live through a certain type of cancer her had (tumor). but he really liked star wars and stuff like that so each night when he went to bed he thought of battles and fighting the disease through star wars battles. a year or so later he cured himself and is alive today. it was all true and they ever had the kids speak in an interview and stuff. weird crap happens everyday.

/end story time

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The man might not even have HIV in the first place.
The specificity of the western blot test has been called into question. It could be anywhere from 10-40%.

Schwaugher

Awards
Was his first test done via EIA of Wester Blot? About 0.2 percent of EIA tests give positive results that are proven false by the Western Blot test. So if he didn't get the Western Blot test in the beginning he may have never had HIV. Hopefully more test will tell.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
More likely the tests were mixed up than anything.
I think this is the most likely scenario. But wasn't he tested twice? And, his partner did have HIV and he did come down with HIV-like symptoms. Being British, the guy probably wasn't circumcised either, making it even more likely HIV entered his system through receptors in the penile foreskin. Taking into account his lifestyle habits, it's tough to believe he wasn't infected.

i myself am not smelling it as fishy as some.... i know of a man who has sent cured himself of cancer via products i sold at the good old vitamin shoppe...
There are numerous documented cases in medical journals of cancers that undergo spontaneous remission. Or, perhaps the man you know was actually undergoing professional medical treatment at the time and you didn't know about it?

<p>
It does sound fishy and I also agree with jminis that whatever he was using will become banned so people can't medicate themselves. You know guys the goodhearted people at pharmaceutical companies just don't make enough money.
</p>

You can take off your tin foil hat now. :lol:

If some supplement company did sell something OTC that could cure HIV, they'd have figured it out by now, teamed up with some M.D.s and Ph.D.s to prove it in peer-reviewed science journals, and be off to an early retirement.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also doubt pharm. co. have gone through every combination of supplements out there. If they did the guy wouldn't have been able to cure himself would he now.:nutkick:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is a girl that was brought here from texas that has cancer. her and her mom refused treatment so the state took the daughter and brought her here for vitamin c shots. its suppose to kill the cancer cells?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

/end story time
Actually I think it was a little kid who had a brain tumor, but yeah he did cure himself

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is a girl that was brought here from texas that has cancer. her and her mom refused treatment so the state took the daughter and brought her here for vitamin c shots. its suppose to kill the cancer cells?
If its the Corpus Christi case, the state was awarded custody of the girl after the parent refused radiation treatment arguing the sides were too crappy.

Now the decision got reversed and the parents got the girl back for non-traditional vit c treatment.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I'm worried that maybe he just hasd a mutated strain that's so new it's not detected by the traditional tests or something. Like when the men in New York had the "Super-AIDS" strain a few months ago.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm worried that maybe he just hasd a mutated strain that's so new it's not detected by the traditional tests or something. Like when the men in New York had the "Super-AIDS" strain a few months ago.
That's a good point, it could be a total mix up

BTW, shouldn't Magic Johnson be at least bed ridden by now ? It seems like if you know how to approach a disease than you can manage it now a days with medical advancements and Magic is also in an ad for Natrol's immune booster which is a mushroom extract supplement

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If its the Corpus Christi case, the state was awarded custody of the girl after the parent refused radiation treatment arguing the sides were too crappy.

Now the decision got reversed and the parents got the girl back for non-traditional vit c treatment.
yeah that sounds like it. I have not kept up on all of it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard about superaids on southpark. it sounds dangerous.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm surprised that HIV didn't originate from NY or San Francisco. The members of the 10,000 club were first to be diagnosed with AIDS.