Two Panther's Cheerleaders Gettin' It On!!!

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That just made my night, I wish they had pics.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. You can't post a link like that without pictures.

Someone please ban him? :nono:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
crazy, I was pretty close to Banana Joe's on friday...

Kyle Wright... first round pick?
I respect the hurricanes to the fullest - no doubt that the best hurricane team could play with the worst NFL team - but that guy Wright is a weak link. Missed Olsen wide open how many times? I was screaming

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Here's the pics from the site.
2nd girl is wrong. here is renee thomas, thats kristen something-or-other. Wouldn't mind a video of them at the "crime scene."

Last edited:

magic8ball

Awards
How dare they prosecute two beautiful creatures of nature for simply exploring each others bodies.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
When Thomas was arrested, she gave police the name of another Panthers cheerleader -- Kristen Lanier Owen
LOL, I bet Kristen is pissed.:twisted:

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
That just made my night, I wish they had pics.
Just read about this story and heard about it on the local sports station. Man what a story. Doesn't even sound real. Seen the news report from tampa10news.com I think on the web. Wild. But I tell you the pics I really want to see. I really want to see the pics from that Minnesota Boat from earlier this season. I would like to see the film if there really is any.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
wow the blonde one is smoking. the other one is .... drunk

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
With Makeup

Mmmm

Attachments

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
it is so amazing what make up can do lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CED - I know you had to be drunk bro.

Did you see the fucking frozen rope that Kyle threw to Moore?
It was like 6" from being INT'ed. Freaking gun that boy has.

By the time he leaves The U, he'll go in the first round.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
TAMPA, FL -- An NFL cheerleader was arrested Sunday morning after allegedly having sex with another woman in a restroom stall of a Tampa bar.

Two women, who identified themselves as cheerleaders for the Carolina Panthers, bonded out of a Tampa Jail early Sunday morning.

Those in line for the restroom complained after finding the pair having sex in the stall.

According to police records, the two women arrested were booked as 22-year-old Kristen Owen and 26-year-old Angela Kaethley, both cheerleaders for the Carolina Panthers.

Later on, they questioned the identity of Owen, who may have been illegally using the cheerleader's North Carolina driver's license.

The woman using Owen's license is charged with assault and battery after allegedly getting into an altercation.

Angela Ellen Keathley is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Both women were described as being very intoxicated.

The Panthers were in Tampa to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday.

wierd, turns out they both weren't cheerleaders, only one was.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
TAMPA, FL -- An NFL cheerleader was arrested Sunday morning after allegedly having sex with another woman in a restroom stall of a Tampa bar.

Two women, who identified themselves as cheerleaders for the Carolina Panthers, bonded out of a Tampa Jail early Sunday morning.

Those in line for the restroom complained after finding the pair having sex in the stall.

According to police records, the two women arrested were booked as 22-year-old Kristen Owen and 26-year-old Angela Kaethley, both cheerleaders for the Carolina Panthers.

Later on, they questioned the identity of Owen, who may have been illegally using the cheerleader's North Carolina driver's license.

The woman using Owen's license is charged with assault and battery after allegedly getting into an altercation.

Angela Ellen Keathley is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Both women were described as being very intoxicated.

The Panthers were in Tampa to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday.

wierd, turns out they both weren't cheerleaders, only one was.
"In the police report, witnesses claimed Thomas and Keathley were having sex with each other in a stall when other patrons grew angry that the two were taking so long in the bathroom.

When Thomas was arrested, she gave police the name of another Panthers cheerleader -- Kristen Lanier Owen, the Observer and TampaBay10.com reported. "

One cheerleader said she was another cheerleader. They were still both cheerleaders though.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell do they make a big deal about cheerleaders getting it on with each other, this kind of things puts more butts in the seats

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Why the hell do they make a big deal about cheerleaders getting it on with each other, this kind of things puts more butts in the seats
Its not that, its the fact that one of them attacked someone, resisted arrest, and gave a false name.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only crime committed here was the fact that no pictures were taken while the crime was being committed.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
wow, that video would sell!!!!

i can only imagine....mmmmm

HellTownPlaya

Awards
they were prob blowin lines and when people walked they pretended to bang....