MAJOR HEALTH SCARE FOR FORMER ECW STAR

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    This didnt have pretty much anything to do with PCT.

Had to be entirely time and dose dependent....and genetic.....and BS if he's lying about exactly what he took....oh and lifestyle, too...drinking, etc.
    correct PCT has little to do with the liver.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin
    FTS. I should be free to sell you cow patties. If I try to tell you they do anything good, then I'm lying, and that's bad. But if you just buy them and chow down, that's your problem.
    correct, like cigarettes, like alcohol, like mcdonalds.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

3. I would very much like to know if incidents like this are correlated with pre-existing hepitits conditions.

4. I've seen this sort of over-dose situation before where you get a huge guy who's a seasoned juicer and he thinks because it's an OTC supp that it can't possibly be strong so he takes 10x the recommended dose. LOL, well, guess what? SD is as strong as it gets. I'd bet money that's what happened with our wrestler...but it'd be nice to know the circumstances surrounding this incident.

I knew a semi-pro BBer who took like 200 mgs of M1T for several days because he had the same attitude.."can't be too strong." He ended up with choleostatic liver shock as well.

5. I knew a semi-pro BBer who took like 200 mgs of M1T for several days because he had the same attitude.."can't be too strong." He ended up with choleostatic liver shock as well.

Uh, ouch.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM