abc news.com reporting on sd maxlmg prostan

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. CBD you might point out the fact that so many people are overweight and atheletes and steroids reduce the percentages. a guy on steroids is healthier than a guy on fast food. remind them that they all have steroids in their bodies now. point to the benefits to aging adults. anyway see if you can do anything with that.

2. This **** is getting out of control. I have the feeling that there is a war on muscle now. You can't watch TV for one week without hearing some horror story about steroids or even supplements.

How can these guys be experts and call DS, ALRI fly-by-night operations ? They obviously don't care about the truth they just want to push their own political agenda at our expense.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    This **** is getting out of control. I have the feeling that there is a war on muscle now. You can't watch TV for one week without hearing some horror story about steroids or even supplements.

How can these guys be experts and call DS, ALRI fly-by-night operations ? They obviously don't care about the truth they just want to push their own political agenda at our expense.
    Its not a war on muscle. Its a war on masculinity in general.
  4. Here is the Washington Post Article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101701622.html

Of particular interest to board members should be this quote:
    ALRI head Author L. Rea and industry partner Bruce Kneller of Gaspari Nutrition, which has a working relationship with ALRI, wrote in an open letter to The Post on a public Internet message board that "none of the compounds we have developed and currently market are in current violation of any controlled substance act at either the federal or state level. . . . We feel our products are correctly [and legally] marketed to and for educated, intelligent adult men."
    Agree or disagree with the laws is your choice. The point being...they know who and where you are. He may not be your 'Big Brother', but he is watching
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  5. Angry

Hello,

I've been reading this board with great interest. I've been involved with general bodybuilding knowledge over the Internet for over 10 years. I also use to read 2 other boards, "SM" and "AR" to NOT name them.

I mean, the intelligent, mature bodybuilders are ALL here. On those other boards, you see a guy with 8,000 posts saying the stupidest things. Those guys know NOTHING. It is worse than pitiful, it is disheartening. I mean, you've got people recommending tren to women who are new to lifting...

My point is this: the laws and rules are made to protect people from their own stupidity. Of course that can't work because stupidity will eventually kill its owner, no matter what.

Supplements? Sure lots of people are WAY too stupid to use them right. They will keep on getting banned, IMO. Not because they're bad or anything, but because they can be made out to be the enemy, until joe average wakes up and realizes that STUPIDITY is the only enemy and begins actually learning something instead of waiting for the government to make the "right" choices for him...

JMO of course...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101701622.html

Of particular interest to board members should be this quote:Agree or disagree with the laws is your choice. The point being...they know who and where you are. He may not be your 'Big Brother', but he is watching
    Too bad he isn't reading.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 05:18 PM
  2. Bloat on SD And Prostan...WTF?
    By dertynasty in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
  3. pro opinions on SD,ergomax,prostan cycle
    By efunk12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4