Fish-eaters stay sharp with age.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
now when people ask why I supplement my body with fish oils despite the foul odor I have yet ANOTHER reason to tell them why, lol.

good post bro

regards,
COTC

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ounce for ounce and dollar for dollar, fish oil is the most important and far reaching supplement out there IMO.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK how about supplementing with all natural fish? Do you know that only 3 ounces of sockeye salmon has over 26 grams of protein?

martymar9

Awards
i can't stand fish but i know how moderate amounts are good for you so you just gotta plug your nose.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Page not found- So does this go for cooked fish or sushi?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will invest in some fish oil. Doesn't the Vegan Diet follow a plan that includes fish?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will invest in some fish oil. Doesn't the Vegan Diet follow a plan that includes fish?
Vegans don't consume any animal products (including honey, milk, cheese etc.). Many vegetarian diets will incorporate fish (making it a vegetable/fruit heavy diet rather than a vegetarian diet).

krenalor

Awards
Gotta go pop some of those fish oil pills now, I like fresh fish better though.

picasso

Awards
Actually I take a can of sockeye salmon, with bones and skin, mash it up in a bowl, put some spices in it, along with some fat free sour cream and cottage chees and hot sauce, then put into little disposable tupperwares and bring to work. Great healthy snack - no fish smell!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye out for mercury in fish these days. I take the NOW Omega 3-6-9 caps. No smell or taste at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
GreenMachineX Supplements 19