Serial Killer Training

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Serial killer worked out to prepare for slayings

WICHITA, Kansas (Reuters) - Confessed Kansas serial killer Dennis Rader worked out to build up his strength because he found killing people physically hard, law enforcement agents told his sentencing hearing on Wednesday. more...

davisville64

Awards
I thought they were going to blame it somehow on roids when I first read the title. But yeah, fry his ass.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Thats some seriously sick ****. Reminds me of the book American psycho a little. I hope they fry him in the electric chair.

BigJoe
sorry buddy, not going to happen..

Rader could be sentenced to up to 175 years in prison. He will not be executed because Kansas did not reinstate the death penalty until after his crimes, which occurred between 1974 and 1991 and spread a wave of terror through the Wichita area.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Was he using Bobo's muscle building plan?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
He won't get the chair but if he gets in with general pop he won't last long.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sick fucker. I can't imagine something like that happening to my kids. If it did, I'm afraid I'd be perched on a building close to the courthouse with a 30/06...

Malek256

Awards
Throw him to wild dogs.

I nearly vomited when I heard what he'd done to these people and kids.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Throw him to wild dogs.
Hopefully they will by putting him in with the general population. It is beyond me that no one has attempted to kill this guy the way he non chalantly talked about what he did to each victom. I can't even comprehend what that must be like for the members of the family.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Read this description about killing one of his (11 yr old) victims...

Wednesday’s testimony outlined Rader’s fascination with bondage, his desire to strengthen his hand muscles when he found it hard to choke victims, and a terrifying conversation he had with an 11-year-old girl before he she became one of his first victims.
Detective Clint Snyder testified that Rader told investigators he used a squeeze ball to strengthen his grip after finding his hands numbed during strangulations.

In describing one killing, Rader told Snyder: “I’m sorry. I know this is a human being, but I’m a monster.�

Kansas Bureau of Investigation special agent Larry Thomas testified that after Rader killed Josephine Otero’s parents and brother in 1974, he took the girl to the basement. Prosecutors projected to a screen Rader’s recollection of the exchange he had with Josephine before he killed her.

“What’s going to happen to me?� she asks.

Rader: “Well, honey, you’re going to be in heaven with the rest of your family.�

Rader then hanged the girl and masturbated over her body.

“I remember problems with Josephine because her hair was in the way,� Rader told investigators.

Full story is here...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8996967/

Sick ****

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they will by putting him in with the general population. It is beyond me that no one has attempted to kill this guy the way he non chalantly talked about what he did to each victom. I can't even comprehend what that must be like for the members of the family.
He will not go to general population. he will be in solitary confinement the rest of his life. unless someone makes a mistake like with dahmer.

His son was on suicide watch near the beginning. My dad spoke to his wife a couple of weeks ago she is back in town but afraid to be linked to him. I lived 4 blocks from them and went to school with his son. So this one hits close to home. He is an arrogant bastard!

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
His son was on suicide watch near the beginning. My dad spoke to his wife a couple of weeks ago she is back in town but afraid to be linked to him. I lived 4 blocks from them and went to school with his son. So this one hits close to home. He is an arrogant bastard!
That is F'd up!!!!!!!! Was is considered kind of an a-hole or did people know something was wrong with him? I remember in one of the broadcasts that he kept handing around out side a woman's house a lot and freaked her out. I have a hard time believing there aren't more victims.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
He will not go to general population. he will be in solitary confinement the rest of his life. unless someone makes a mistake like with dahmer.
Hopefully they will. They made a "mistake" here with a priest that molested tons of kids.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is F'd up!!!!!!!! Was is considered kind of an a-hole or did people know something was wrong with him? I remember in one of the broadcasts that he kept handing around out side a woman's house a lot and freaked her out. I have a hard time believing there aren't more victims.
The people that are saying BTK was an a$$hole seem to be jumping on the bandwagon and saying "I knew it was him." he never had any problems before he was caught. his family was really nice and smart people. The reason he hid so well for so long was because he acted normal in society. Actually he stood out as a great guy: scout leader, bigwig at the church...
the whole mess is interesting.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I live just a little over an hour from Wichita where he was at. He was actually on the church board at the church he went to, kind of a weird deal there. It would be great if they let him fry, but I doubt that will happen, everyone needs to move towards the Texas Justice system of doing things!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I used to live in Park City...the town he was caught in. He was a compliance officer, and sent a buddy of mine a notice, hand signed. Thought it was funny. I'll see if i can dig it up.

Malek256

Awards
I changed my mind. He should be used for organ donations so that other people can live. Extracted while he lives will make them very useful for the recipients.

Plus it would save a lot of cash not to use anaesthesia or pain killers. Just tie him down.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I say they throw him in a cage with a roided up Mike Tyson for punishment

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
He is a very sick man and I hope they make a mistake and let him out of solitary confinement. They will be waiting for him.

I guess they will make a movie about his life one day...Hmmm, who will play his character?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
If I’m not mistaken, they don’t use criminals like him for organ donations. Can you see the horror on someone face, if they was told they rec'ved organs from a serial killer. :(

I changed my mind. He should be used for organ donations so that other people can live. Extracted while he lives will make them very useful for the recipients.

Plus it would save a lot of cash not to use anaesthesia or pain killers. Just tie him down.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And the truly terrifying thing is that he could have gotten away with it for the rest of his life had he not sent those letters to the police. It's not easy to reflect on how apparently easy it is to get away with crimes like these.

Malek256

Awards
If I’m not mistaken, they don’t use criminals like him for organ donations. Can you see the horror on someone face, if they was told they rec'ved organs from a serial killer. :(
Yeah that would suck but it would be better than being dead...there's a huge shortage of organs to donate but a very large surplus of killers. Take a live -> give a life.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
I read today in the newspaper he said he used a strength grip ball to workout his grip because when he first strangled someone his hands became numb after a while and he wanted to strengthen his grip.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
If I’m not mistaken, they don’t use criminals like him for organ donations. Can you see the horror on someone face, if they was told they rec'ved organs from a serial killer.
Sounds like the premise of a bad horror movie.