Real Sports

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
While I was watching the last episode of Real Sports on HBO, the promotion for the next episode said they were going to cover the issue of steroids, specifically how more and more doctors are coming out and saying short and long term use of steroids is not as dangerous as most think. Might turn out to be an interesting show. Just a heads up, didn't see any other threads about this here.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
Should be interesting. I talked to one of the producers a while ago and they seemed very interested in presenting the other side of the issue...that is the side that you never see presented, that steroid use is not inevituiably dangerous, or life-threatening.

Do post a review of it here when you see it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Will definitely post a review when I see it. One good thing is it's not going to be a talking head news analysis show, where people are allowed to shout over others who are expressing a different opinion and the hosts never intervene and let the person with the unpopular view speak.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
when is it supposed to air?
No idea yet. I'm not a regular watcher and couldn't find the info on the HBO website at a quick glance. I always catch it a few times during the month though, usually when I get home from work.

tattoopierced1

let us know if anyone finds out when this is supposed to be on...I'd love to DVR it.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
Last time I talked to the producer was about 4 weeks ago. They never did say when they were intending to air the show.