Zombies

1. Zombies

What's the deal with people eating other pols faces?

2. Disgusting!!! Stupid Bath Salts!

3. Well how the heck are they going to convict you when the act itself cries for the insanity plea
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trickybiz
    Well how the heck are they going to convict you when the act itself cries for the insanity plea
    Isn't the guy who ate the face dead?

5. nope both the attacker and hamburger face are alive still. I thought i heard that the attacker only tested positive for THC

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trickybiz View Post
    nope both the attacker and hamburger face are alive still. I thought i heard that the attacker only tested positive for THC
    Im pretty sure the guy from miami passed away. The victim atleast, i cant remember if the attacker died as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

Im pretty sure the guy from miami passed away. The victim atleast, i cant remember if the attacker died as well.
    Attacker was shot, didn't survive and the victim is alive last I heard.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Bath Salts is a government coverup to make sure the ppl don't go crazy and riot. He did not test positive for bath salts or any other hallucinogens. Only THC like what was previously stated

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zombies!?
    By pumped4evr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. Gym Zombies
    By Fried Cheese in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. Zombies !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4