methman

Banned
Awards
i heard from somebody that it makes you gay?? true or flase

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im not gay, but i know a few people who are... and theyd tear your 5'7 165lb ass up if they saw u making such a ridiculous thread

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa whoa, I'm 165lbs and I'm not gay at all. I just happen to workout in an Adam Lambert T-Shirt and I "allegedly" cry when it rains.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he meant gay as in "not cool". You know the way the kids throw that word around these days..LOL

ken22

ken22

Awards
Maybe he meant happy. Methman what kinda name is that anyway? method, methyl, or meth, whats up?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only if you don't do PCT then yes, you will grow pamela tits and you will be attracted to black penises

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you have felt a warm pus$y .. you will never never ever turn gay ..unless ure a fruit case to begin with

faither

faither

Awards
if you have felt a warm pus$y .. you will never never ever turn gay ..unless ure a fruit case to begin with
Everyone has felt warm ***** it was round their neck when they were born unless you were a section .lol.

faither

faither

Awards
You guys are far to sensitive you all on your periods ?haha ha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so dreaming of penis isnt a natural aas occurance

faither

faither

Awards
I think you would need to talk to Freud about that mate.?

faither

faither

Awards
You need to Speak to Sigmund Freud about that one mate.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol i got it the first 3 times already

faither

faither

Awards
I've lusted sucking **** since I started steroids that's my excuse and having a tiny weiner
Hahaha If we are going to be honest here I'm heavily over compensating for the lack of size in the trouser department lol . Humph only joking I'm hung like a budgies tongue lol :(

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
I love that you could create a scare around any drug with the "makes you gay" rumor.

"Yo, I was gonna do these Jagerbombs but I heard Jager makes you gay? WTF?!?"

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
well then thank god i was not a c section other wise i would be with out that touch lol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Strangely I have the urge to watch magic mike over and over......

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
You guys obviously missed the Planet ***ness memo that Creatine is steroids....

S

sysadmn

Awards
No, but Tren will make you willing to f* anything that doesn't run fast enough!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The first timed I pinned I bought a ryan seacrest poster

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has felt warm ***** it was round their neck when they were born unless you were a section .lol.
I know you were joking, but you might be onto something! I just read that c-sec babies are something like 30-40% more likely to develop asthma and respiratory probs as adults, and have digestive issues as a kid, but I wonder if there's any studies linking gays and c-sections? Berne talked about a 'torn mother' syndrome he often noted in effeminate young men who's mother had experience perineal injury during childbirth, but attributed it to an underlying psychological dynamic.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
I know you were joking, but you might be onto something! I just read that c-sec babies are something like 30-40% more likely to develop asthma and respiratory probs as adults, and have digestive issues as a kid, but I wonder if there's any studies linking gays and c-sections?
The deal with c-sec babies having more allergy etc. issues has to do with them not receiving the maternal microflora (bacteria) they would normally get by traveling through the vagina. Same thing with formula-fed babies- they're getting the wrong microflora.

I've never heard about gay people being born via c-section though.

Maybe they were born vaginally, but their mom just had a really stinky box.