Busted by the feds for selling banned ph

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that's pretty sad the feds have nothing else better to do but go after ppl who are selling supplements that were legal a year ago.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
what about the thousands of websites selling millions of dollars worth of steroids every day........ you would think the govt. would go after someone a little bigger than a few guys with a couple bottles of probably legal when bought tren

sucks.... that **** aint a light charge either.... 5 yrs in prison sucks

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, this case could be construed as a good thing. It goes to show that the current DSHEA regs and the laws enforced by the DEA are already in place and working. Therefore, there is NO NEED for this new Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010.

If the feds will enforce existing laws, STOP banning the current goodies, and leave us all alone, all will be well. We promise not to shatter any baseball records, skew the Vegas betting lines, or fly off into roid rages that have no other root cause whatsoever etc etc etc.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. This is why I never understood the dudes trying to buy the remaining stock off of companies just before the ban. Thought they could profit underground...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
WOW! That's all I have to say.

newone11

Awards
This is definite BS.. why doesn't the DEA go after the illegal pot growers in the wild Northwest or Midwest for that matter.. Just like anything else, lets regulate it, let the government control it and everything will be just peachy..

newone11

Awards
am trying to find anyone who has tried using or are using 1-AD old ergopharm now produced by a company called Carribean Nutritionals. There site is; buy1ad.Caribbean Nutritionals.. need to know if its the real deal.. I miss the stuff was a great supp along with M1 Test
Edit

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
am trying to find anyone who has tried using or are using 1-AD old ergopharm now produced by a company called Carribean Nutritionals. There site is; buy1ad.Caribbean Nutritionals.. need to know if its the real deal.. I miss the stuff was a great supp along with M1 Test
Edit
Are you serious?! Wrong thread I would think.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I also think it is a good thing. How much longer are we going to tolerate steroid abuse, a? It is such a wide spread problem. I am glad LE and local police are keeping an eye out for those addicts. We feel much safer now. Never mind that steroid use is a common thing among cops...

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I also think it is a good thing. How much longer are we going to tolerate steroid abuse, a? It is such a wide spread problem. I am glad LE and local police are keeping an eye out for those addicts. We feel much safer now. Never mind that steroid use is a common thing among cops...
Define "common".

n87

Awards
  • Established
I meant in your context above. Or are you just regurgitating stuff you found on Google?
I am not. It is an opinion based on observation and talking to people in the know. Also, why PD's refuse to do random steroid use checks?
BTW, are you a cop or something?

To jtfisher: ...I would not have a problem with cops using, except I find it hypocritical, that they can justify using and arresting others for doing the same thing.
Respect.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I am not. It is an opinion based on observation and talking to people in the know. Are you a cop or something?

To jtfisher: ...I would not have a problem with cops using, except I find it hypocritical, that they can justify using and arresting others for doing the same thing.
Respect.
I was a cop for 16 years. Trust me, a HUGE majority of them need to be on something other than a stool at Dunkin Donuts. The ones that use illegal gear and get caught get lots of headlines but it is hardly "common".

n87

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough... My opinion though: what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
And I do agree, cops need to be in shape for the job that they do.
Don't like most of the cops, but there are a few that I have a great respect for.
BTW, one of them issued me a hefty ticket and didn't give me a break. But, I deserved it...

n87

Awards
  • Established
Using Ph's isnt hypocritical at all . Real gear I agre but Ph's are legal
Not all PH's. You have heard about Jan 1st 2010 ban, that made a few PH's illegal. And Xtren/Xmass mentioned in article are illegal as of the above date.
I am talking about banned/illegal substances. So I agree with you on that one.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious is PHF still planning to release that tren based ph?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Estrabolan 60 Caps
Manufacturer Name: Brinkwelton Pharma
Amount per serving:
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione 50mg

Saw this from some of the new stuff that just came into UK.