UNREAL

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bulk of people who work out have no clue on stuff like this and they don't use common sense and discuss things with their doctors or research what they are taking.its sad the real hardcore bb community has to suffer because of guys like this.I wish cel the best and hope they come out of this lawsuit ok.same for tf as well.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
HOLY FOCK !!! Did u see the dudes eyeballz ........lol

is no one here gonna play devils advocate ??? cmon hehee

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
man some people are so stupid.i bet these guys were popping mdrol like candy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man some people are so stupid.i bet these guys were popping mdrol like candy.
they don't even look like they work out, so I can only assume they were using it in the worst way possible. 100mg a day suppository.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Cleetus and billybob dumbd1ck couldn't spell 'gym', nevermind having been in one. Again the stupid minority ruin it for the sensible majority. Saying that though, there are more and more of these numbnuts on these boards everyday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking morons taking M-Drol like it is candy without doing any research. Even on the website they bought it from it has the standard warning from CEL about taking supports supps and completing a proper PCT. Leave it to a bunch of idiots to ruin it for everyone else. There should be a freaking quiz you have to take to qualify to purchase these...