HADCRUT Letters and Subsequent Aftermath

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I can't be the only one here following this and damn near spooging himself over the sheer amount of ****ery that was going on and which is now confirmed by these emails and data files. I mean come on people! We're getting ready to be engulfed by world agreements concerning carbon emmissions and it turns out the data backing this historical temperature reconstructions is even more completely screwed than previously thought. Christ, the Harry READ ME file damn near kills their certainty levels in and of itself. Their very own programmer doesn't have a clue where the data is coming from or how it's been processed, if at all, for the last three years at least. That on top of outright admissions that they stifled FOIA requests in violation of federal law, tried to ass **** the peer review process in their favor, cook data so it conforms with desired 'results', manually manipulated computer code to generate hockey stick graphs, etc., etc., etc.

This is like cumming pure gold for anyone who has ever had to deal with **** for being skeptical of these pricks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It should not surprise anyone. Just might convince the people that dont really care. The supporters of global warming will not change their minds but will have excuses...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It should not surprise anyone. Just might convince the people that dont really care. The supporters of global warming will not change their minds but will have excuses...
Already do. Gavin over at Real Climate has been doing nothing but trying to put these emails 'in context'. It's kind of hilarious actually.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah, already bitched about it and how the news are reporting things like "China and American not doing enough to reduce emissions to stop global warming" instead of the bull**** science around it. I believe in reduction and steps to reduce the usage of non renewable resources but not to the point of crippling the economy and our global standings.

Why the **** are we trying to reproduce the ****tastic failure of California.