RPN sued for Havoc

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else seen this. Apparently some douche was taking Havoc for 5 months and now is trying to sue RPN because he's having issues. Here's a clip from Ironmagazine Blog

Well one consumer taking “HAVOC” (which contains the prohormone 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) says he developed liver disease and hepatitis after taking the supplement for 5 months! The guy that suffered this ailment is Darrell Wright who says that he will now require healthcare and other services and has “suffered loss of wages and a diminished capacity to earn wages in the future”. He will be suing the makers of this supplement and has hired a well-respected lawyer named Russell Abney of the firm Beasley Allen.
I mean if you didn't research the compound first to know what it was or how to take it I could see this happening. But why wouldn't you? its' morons like this that have no clue what they are putting in their bodies (but won't it get me hugez) that f**k it up for everyone else. I'd seriously like to smack this guy upside his head and ask him what the hell was he thinking.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
He was on it for "five months" straight.

Why do morons like this exist?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so wait, if i went to mcdonalds 3x per day for 5 months, could i sue them too?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was on it for "five months" straight.

Why do morons like this exist?
oh and he said he followed label directions.....

soo 5 months straight is on the label?

DONT THINK SO

i say we all file suit against him for being a **** head

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
this may in fact be related to the same idiot that parks in the fast lane of the highway and then sues the state for not putting up a sign saying its illegal to park there.

dsade, i'm sorry for this. there's so many routes to counterattack, from general stupidity, to the warning label, to the havoc writeup which was written two years ago. hopefully this gets resolved favorably.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
oh and he said he followed label directions.....

soo 5 months straight is on the label?

DONT THINK SO

i say we all file suit against him for being a **** head
Are you saying we start a counter sue crew?

Truthfully these pos are always trying to find a way to place blame on the companies, and not on themselves.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I soooo hope RPN doesn't have to pay this idiot any money. Hopefully just for the fact that you're supposed to consult a physician before you put any supp in your body.

On a side note I wonder how much he was taking a day? Also I wonder if it was even doing anything after 5 months? He would of had to keep upping the dosage to see any results.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
no, it's pretty believable, remember the lady who sued McDonalds for not having a label on the cup saying "contents hot" on her coffee?
and to believe there was a time when almost everyone had common sense which is why it was common...

dustin06MR

Awards
common sense is not a common virtue! what a retard! im surprised he didnt take a whole bottle at once thinking more must be better, although that would have been a blessing if he is really that stupid

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I hate that for RPN... the only Epi I ever used was their havoc and it was great..

Its a bad gig for RPN.. Government is always trying to come down on something that they may be able to control.. Supps are an example..

If you are as old as me, when we grew up it was the war on drugs and communism, they could not take care of drugs only made it worse so now we have the war on terror.. OMG what a crock of **** that is.. anyways I would not expect it to be much longer and the FDA will have its hand in all of our supplements and the freedoms we have all enjoyed will be swept away and we will be told its for our own good..

Oh and that guy... He deserves to have his liver fail and die.. May seem harsh, but its reality.. This country thrives on blaming the other party or pointing the finger at everyone but themselves and just look at what our country is fastly becoming..

Dsade best of luck to you bro.. I can say for sure your products dont hurt you.. I have ran them and had blood work done and everything was fine!!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
what a ****.

trying to shift the blame onto someone else and sueing! what a moron!!!!!!!!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I got blasted in another thread for my opinion that consumers should be more conscious of what they are putting into their bodies rather than government trying to regulate everything.

Mental retards like this guy are always trying to litigate over their own lack of self care.
He probably did not read the label and probably took 5 times the recommended dose.
And probably has no idea of what PCT is or what liver hepatic means either.

He's like the people who leave their cars unlocked and running at the gas station and wonder why the car is stolen.

Not saying I am perfect but my seven year old knows how to read medicine and food labels.
And follows instructions pretty well too.

Hope this does not affect RPN too badly.
They have a solid line of products and their DCP and PLCAR helped me on my continuous road to fitness
after a long absence from regular training.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually fellas, it's not cool to bash this guy. I read that he is so despondent about his medical situation that he tried to commit suicide...
you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
He's like the people who leave their cars unlocked and running at the gas station and wonder why the car is stolen.
That is so funny I saw a guy doing that just yesterday and I made a comment about how he's just asking for his car to be taken. What's even worse are the people who leave their little kids in the car while it's running.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice picture rubbering. i liked how he has his tampons next to him for his next 5 month run.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if he took his mik thistle for 5 mo straight as well. :privateeye:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I like the counter suit idea. Form a nice foundation that indentifies and gathers together the consumers who would be hurt/put out by government regs and bans of this or that product, the manufacturer of which is being sued by some dip****, and counter sue. Sue for attorney's fees and public proclamation that the problems resulted from the person's own idiocy and irresponsibility, and nothing else. Sue the dip**** in question and any legislators who rise to the call of Doing Something! about the 'problem'. Call it the We Hate Overly Litigious *******s Foundation.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"No Sire, we do not know how to think for ourselves and should be taken care of at every turn."

Words spoken by far to many Americans these days.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Actually fellas, it's not cool to bash this guy. I read that he is so despondent about his medical situation that he tried to commit suicide...
Wouldnt exactly be a loss to the gene pool...anyway hopefully this wont affect RPM to much or worse turn more of the governments attention towards pro-hormones...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uhmm i got ED from eating big macs....

looks like ill be rollin in the cash soon? i didnt see a label on the wrapper saying

"caution: excessive indulgence in big macs may cause your **** to stop working"

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
What a douche bag. He doesn't deserve a cent. Good luck RPN.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would almost say he is a lackey for the FDA following orders. It is all too quaint of a time for all this to be lining up. I mean...look at the big picture...This suite isnt about the money up front, its about setting the FDA up for a spike...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i know i'll be stocking up on some havoc soon :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn, hepatitus.

How can you know if Havoc caused this, or if he had an underlying precondition that just happened to surface during his idiotic cycle?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
uhmm i got ED from eating big macs....

looks like ill be rollin in the cash soon? i didnt see a label on the wrapper saying

"caution: excessive indulgence in big macs may cause your **** to stop working"
Do not know how true it is but there are quite a few articles that say that junk food and certain processed foods raise several types of estrogen and screw with people's hormones in general.

Your reference makes me remember that guy (Morgan Sperlock) who did the 30 days segment on eating Mcdonalds every day and how bad his health had gotten at then end of doing so.
Cannot remember the medical results exactly but it was pretty bad.

The Havoc lawsuit guy probably ate McGriddles and Double Quarter Pounders with super size fries every day.

EssexBoi

Awards
Your reference makes me remember that guy (Morgan Sperlock) who did the 30 days segment on eating Mcdonalds every day and how bad his health had gotten at then end of doing so.
Cannot remember the medical results exactly but it was pretty bad.

The Havoc lawsuit guy probably ate McGriddles and Double Quarter Pounders with super size fries every day.
'Spurlock consumed an average of 20.92 megajoules or 5,000 kcal (the equivalent of 9.26 Big Macs) per day during the experiment. As a result, the then-32-year-old Spurlock gained 24½ lbs. (1¾ stone, 11.1 kg), a 13% body mass increase, a cholesterol level of 230, and experienced mood swings, sexual dysfunction, and liver damage. It took Spurlock fourteen months to lose the weight gained from his experiment.'

'In Day 21, Spurlock has heart palpitations. Consultation with his concerned internist, Dr. Daryl Isaacs advises him to stop what he is doing immediately to avoid any serious health problems. He compares Spurlock with the protagonist played by Nicolas Cage in the movie Leaving Las Vegas who deliberately drinks himself to death over a similar time period. Despite this warning, Spurlock decides to continue the experiment.

Spurlock makes it to day 30 and achieves his goal. In thirty days, he "Supersized" his meals nine times along the way (five of which were in Texas, three in New York City). All three doctors are surprised at the degree of deterioration in Spurlock's health. One of them states that the irreversible damage done to his heart could cause a heart attack even if he lost all the weight gained during the experiment. He notes that he has eaten as many McDonald's meals that most nutritionists say the ordinary person should eat in 8 years'

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
'Spurlock consumed an average of 20.92 megajoules or 5,000 kcal (the equivalent of 9.26 Big Macs) per day during the experiment. As a result, the then-32-year-old Spurlock gained 24½ lbs. (1¾ stone, 11.1 kg), a 13% body mass increase, a cholesterol level of 230, and experienced mood swings, sexual dysfunction, and liver damage. It took Spurlock fourteen months to lose the weight gained from his experiment.'

'In Day 21, Spurlock has heart palpitations. Consultation with his concerned internist, Dr. Daryl Isaacs advises him to stop what he is doing immediately to avoid any serious health problems. He compares Spurlock with the protagonist played by Nicolas Cage in the movie Leaving Las Vegas who deliberately drinks himself to death over a similar time period. Despite this warning, Spurlock decides to continue the experiment.

Spurlock makes it to day 30 and achieves his goal. In thirty days, he "Supersized" his meals nine times along the way (five of which were in Texas, three in New York City). All three doctors are surprised at the degree of deterioration in Spurlock's health. One of them states that the irreversible damage done to his heart could cause a heart attack even if he lost all the weight gained during the experiment. He notes that he has eaten as many McDonald's meals that most nutritionists say the ordinary person should eat in 8 years'
I wonder if anyone learned anything from his show.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone learned anything from his show.
Like what..? You should only supersize your MickyD's meal once per year..?

Personally I thought the entire premise of Supersize me was ****ing stupid. If I more than double my calorie intake and remove all exercise from my routine will I get fat and unhealthy? Dur dur dur. I can't believe people paid money to watch that stupid ****.

After all, if he ate nothing but carrots for a month he'd die for ****s sakes. :mischievous:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Like what..? You should only supersize your MickyD's meal once per year..?

Personally I thought the entire premise of Supersize me was ****ing stupid. If I more than double my calorie intake and remove all exercise from my routine will I get fat and unhealthy? Dur dur dur. I can't believe people paid money to watch that stupid ****.

After all, if he ate nothing but carrots for a month he'd die for ****s sakes. :mischievous:
Vance.
The point is some people actually eat like that or similar on a daily basis.
From your response you obviously know about diet and exercise and how important it is.
But for those who do not, maybe the show gave them a heads up.
I saw it for free on FX. Never knew it was shown in a paid venue.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Are there any updated on the law suit?

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Vance.
The point is some people actually eat like that or similar on a daily basis.
From your response you obviously know about diet and exercise and how important it is.
But for those who do not, maybe the show gave them a heads up.
I saw it for free on FX. Never knew it was shown in a paid venue.
Was released in theatres in this neck of the woods.

It's not that I disagree with you buddy, I guess I just take more of a darwinistic view of the situation. :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you are both talking about the movie not the show...
he did a show a few months after the movie was released but the show was based on people doing things for a month... like a straight dude who lived with a gay guy for a month

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he did a show a few months after the movie was released but the show was based on people doing things for a month... like a straight dude who lived with a gay guy for a month
How was it, having a straight dude live with you for a month?

i kid..lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
How was it, having a straight dude live with you for a month?

i kid..lol
ha i lived with a gay guy my first 1.5 years of college. Had way too many terrible experiences that I dont care to recall.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Was released in theatres in this neck of the woods.

It's not that I disagree with you buddy, I guess I just take more of a darwinistic view of the situation. :)
Nothing like that Vance.
Some of my relatives I actually like eat like that and its sad.
Because several of them are in their thirties and forties and their bodies are breaking down from that crap.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I saw that one too. Unnerving.

Anyway... I hope RPN gets that person of vastly finite wisdom.
Then again seems like there is always one imbecile who messes things up for everyone else.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know he's going to win this lawsuit right? theres not a doubt in my mind. even if he is an idiot that's whats going to happen....but i don't know how this stuff cause that kinda stuff....well i do understand...but i know a guy who was on some kind of cycle or another for 6 years supposively who did tons of coke and special k all the time and he's still kicking...his liver is pretty banged up but he still is able to function and live a normal life

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
honestly, I doubt the guy will win. He'd probably have to challenge it to appelete courts. It won't be worth the money. There are warning labels that say "consult your physician, etc.." Its advertised as pro-hormone, it says do not use if you have pre-existing conditions. Plus, how the hell is he going to prove its havoc that caused this....?

Truth is, he got f*cked in the ******* with some infected cum, and now he has hep-c.

My bets are on the courts throwing this crap out immediately. Thats if it even makes it to court.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3