Gym shooting

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for more info on this. This gym is less than 9 miles away from me. My ex-roommate told me about it, it's where he works out. He's going to let me know more as he finds out.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yikes. I know I get plenty mad at the gym I go to, but come on.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty messed up. Still waiting for more news. 12-15 shots were apparently fired, and many wounded along w/ the 4 dead.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this a few minutes ago and rushed to the News section to see if it was posted.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It seems all the targets mentioned were female. I am highly doubting steroids, and more thinking of a revenge thing.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least he removed himself from the planet. No need to worry about him anymore, no tax drain on his very victims.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You read this? I'm halfway through... what a total d*ck.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He shot a bunch of women in some Latin dance exersise class....he could have at least hit the guy curling in the squat rack!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
He shot a bunch of women in some Latin dance exersise class....he could have at least hit the guy curling in the squat rack!!
My thoughts exactly... Or the H-Moe that hunted me down on Facebook and said he liked my white shorts.

I was thinking to myself what I would do if some fool came into my gym and started shooting at some females in a dance class. I probably have dirty thoughts about 40% of those women.

In all honesty, I pray that I would have the courage to do something about it...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I pray that I would have the courage to do something about it...
Better to die a young man, as a real man, and a hero, than to grow old, regretting a cowardice life. ^.^

Thats my opinion. Hell if someone kills me, I dont have to pay taxes or bills anymore, no more trials, no more pain, freedom from shallow world full of idiots.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My thoughts exactly... Or the H-Moe that hunted me down on Facebook and said he liked my white shorts.

I was thinking to myself what I would do if some fool came into my gym and started shooting at some females in a dance class. I probably have dirty thoughts about 40% of those women.

First instinct is self preservation TL, I had to experience that in Miami once. But I would love to catch that c***sucker with a 10lb kettlebell.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
First instinct is self preservation TL, I had to experience that in Miami once. But I would love to catch that c***sucker with a 10lb kettlebell.
I understand preservation would come into play... but I'd hope I could get over that...

Good chance I'd be a sniveling b*tch and run... I sincerely hope not though.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get tired of wating around for a bench too, but sh!t! He must've been poppping RPM and Neovar like candy to get that kinda rage.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
...no wonder this guy couldn't get laid. And since when is a 32" TV a "big screen".

Anyway, he is/was indeed a freak.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

"What would be the point of "subscribing" to this channel? It's not like he's gonna be posting any more videos that you need to be updated on."

lol! I know this is not a funny matter, but that post on one of his vids got me.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea,.... nut job. Its a shame that innocent people were killed because of his sh!tty, and pathetic life.

What was it he said in his web diary...." I will go to heaven, b/c Christ sined, and I cant be judged by God if the sins were already paid for."

Yea,...... okay, you Fukkin' retard. Hope you like eternal damnation, as that's where you're headed. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I was at the gym doing cardio when this popped on CNN Breaking News. Weird timing to say the least. Apparently the bastard went into a gym class, turned off the lights and started firing. Makes no sense to me whatsoever why he chose a gym of all places.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free will allows us to act accordingly, but genetic psychological disturbances let this guy take things to a whole new level. Some people often dispell behavoiristic problems as free accords in individuality and social climate aka "learned behaviour". I'm a firm believer in moral behaviors learned from experience and social context myself but let someone try to explain this to me.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Christ, whatever happened to the simple conclusion that the guy was a **** up?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least his gene-pool ended there...too bad the A-hole had to take others with him!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty much the definitive answer in my book.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thats the way I label it.No reason to go into psychological deepness in it.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
At least his gene-pool ended there...too bad the A-hole had to take others with him!
If I remember correctly in the web-diary he states that some woman had given birth to his child . So his genetics may carry on , we just need to hope that the apple falls faaaarrrrrr from the tree in this instance . Also I have some f**ked up family members (not as bad as this guy ) but I like to think I turned out okay :) Maybe his kid will be alright . Organized religions are just so crazy and open to interpertation that all it takes is one individual with a slightly askewed view to justify horrible acts of violence such as this or worse . I just hope I have the courage to intervene if every caught in situation like this .

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no nobody can ever be ****ed up anymore. we have the give them a condition with a whole bunch of letters to make them feel good. my dad told me when he was young, the kids that probably had ADD and w/e else, you got your ass kicked by the teacher for not paying attention, not a little pill that calms you down.

this guy was just ****ed up and i am sure that in the next couple of weeks after they go through his things and his home, they will spin this to try and get it to negatively effect steroids or bodybuilding to some degree.

NFLforNBA

NFLforNBA

Awards
STEROIDS STEROIDS STEROIDS AHH LOOK WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS IT IS A NATIONAL EPIDEMIC STEROIDS IS KILLING WOMEN AT THE GYM JUST LOOK AT OJ SIMPSON STEROIDS ARE EVEN CAUSING MURDERERS TO NOT GET CONVICTED AND MICHEAL VICK DOGFIGHTING IT HAS STEROIDS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.