Freedom in the 50 States

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a real surprise. The states with lowest freedoms are the states with high population density which also tends to equal largest % of undereducated people. So their votes are easily swayed into trading their freedoms in exchange for free housing and other welfare dollars.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, fairly predictable how it would shake out, I just thought it was nice how it had rankings for different aspects.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of interesting that florida is dead in the middle on everything. Part of why I live here I guess, seemed like a nice balance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
freedom isnt free...and if we dont chip in our $1.05...who will?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
freedom isnt free...and if we dont chip in our $1.05...who will?
not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I like your danny mcbride avatar, so kudos my man

Obviously some taxes have to be paid, but my thinking is more personal freedom allowed to us by the federal level would require less taxation...

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Democrat states are less free. Shocking.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I like your danny mcbride avatar, so kudos my man

Obviously some taxes have to be paid, but my thinking is more personal freedom allowed to us by the federal level would require less taxation...
But more feedom = less control, and control = power and the government wants power, therefore must have control. And it is in the nature of government to grow and to grow it must necessarilly obtain more power/control over us.

It is stoppping this growth and pushing it back into it's proper place that seems to be next to impossible right now with Obama in office and the far left runing everything in congress. And the Obama Mafia that is ACORN doesn't help either.