RIP David Carradine

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Actor David Carradine found dead - CNN.com

(CNN) -- American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel, according to his personal manager, Chuck Binder.

David Carradine became famous in the 1970s after starring in the television series "Kung Fu." Modern audiences may best know him as "Bill" in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" films. He earned a 2005 Golden Globe nomination for his role in the second movie in the two-part saga.

Binder said Thursday that the death is being investigated but could provide no other details.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kung Fu was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Goodnight, Fighting-man.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
After starring in the '72 movie, "Boxcar Bertha" with Barbara Hershey, they became notorious for experimenting with over 100 acid trips. David later would star in Bruce Lee's story,"The Silent Flute", where he played four roles. He also was Chuck Norris' opponent in "Lone Wolf McQuade".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found out he killed himself. Very sad, I used to watch this show with my father as a kid

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
His family has been saying he wouldn't do that to himself.

Makes me wonder, by the way they found him, if he wasn't involved in some sort of foul play. Bangkok Thailand is a very strange and dark place.

keeper

I sure hope that's not true. Surviving the suicide of someone you love is one of the worst things to deal with. Probably not THE worst thing, but it's hard.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His family has been saying he wouldn't do that to himself.

Makes me wonder, by the way they found him, if he wasn't involved in some sort of foul play. Bangkok Thailand is a very strange and dark place.
I am thinking the same thing. The way and location as to where the ropes were tied makes me wonder

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auto-erotica guys...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can Not imagin ONE situation, where one might might put themselves in a closet, with a rope around their neck..

Hell no it wasn't an accident, OR a heart attack.

...maybe if he was on a bed, maybe. But not IN the freaking closet

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that is the same way they found the lead singer of the band INXS.

keeper

His body is not even cold and 2 of his former wives have come out with accusations of "extreme sexual oddities" and incest. The 3rd wife said he regularly tied himself up, but weren't his hands tied above his head when he was found deceased? I'm trying to figure how that's possible for one to do to himself.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how it happened, but he will be missed.